Calvin Pace INJURED

Integrity28

Lets get another quality kicker for starters before the games matter as I'm not sold on Nick Folk at this point either.

So what quality kicker would you bring in? I don't understand the hate on Folk around here. He's had a good preseason. Last night the worst thing he did was bounce a PAT off the upright. His other miss was from 62. He converted a 45 yarder. He'll be fine

Yeah, sorry... many beers + plus my first official "aggravated Jets fan moment" of the 2010 season.

Thanks, believe me I completely understand.

I don't think I have had that moment yet. Definitely not happy with the passing game though. I did get scared at the game when Ellis limped off but he came right back on. Losing Pace is bad but that is more of a position of depth. Assuming Jason Taylor has anything left.

Thanks, believe me I completely understand.

I don't think I have had that moment yet. Definitely not happy with the passing game though. I did get scared at the game when Ellis limped off but he came right back on. Losing Pace is bad but that is more of a position of depth. Assuming Jason Taylor has anything left.

any idea if and when we'll hear any more on his injury Max? I saw a certain other Jets website (**** *******) had a story up-if I had an extra $55 I would have signed up for the scoop and posted it here...

Yeah, under normal circumstances it would probably mean 2-4. In this case, it means he's wearing a walking boot and we have no firm idea until the MRI Monday.

Well, back in the day real men played with walking boots and talked like pirates, Arrggggg.

Serioulsy though this doesn't look good.

If AT can still play id bring him for a look. Im sure Rex is considering this. The defense is broken.

BROKEN? What ******* game are you watching? Our defense is dominant. People are forgetting that Revis is not playing. We're going to give up catches. We're going to give up some rushing yards. This defense is NOT perfect. Without this defense, the Jets go 4-12.

BROKEN? What ******* game are you watching? Our defense is dominant. People are forgetting that Revis is not playing. We're going to give up catches. We're going to give up some rushing yards. This defense is NOT perfect. Without this defense, the Jets go 4-12.

Pace is injured the defense is BROKEN........or ******* BROKEN whichever you choose.

Pace is injured the defense is BROKEN........or ******* BROKEN whichever you choose.

Come on, man. We survived last year without Pace and we had to face the Texans, Pats, Saints, and the Titans. Two teams made the playoffs and one won the superbowl and the other two teams came down to week 17. I'm not worried about Pace. It's the offense that I'm worried about. We look like we're in a church league.

Ed Reed is on the PUP list. He will probably miss the first 6 weeks. Dominique Foxworth is on IR for the season with a torn ACL. Walt Harris had a bum achlles and got an injury settlement. He's gone. Cary Williams is suspended for the first two games. Fabian Washington is coming off a torn ACL in November and was activated from the PUP August 18. He's not particularly good to begin with. Ladarius Webb is rehabbing his knee injury and was activated off the PUP Monday August 23. He had said he doesn't want to play in the preseason games.

I'd rather have to play Jason Taylor than deal with that. Of course, since Sanchez can't complete a 10 yard hitch none of this matters, but there is no reason for this woe is me baloney.

I agree with you. Not in any way do I mean to underrate the importance of Calvin Pace, but teams usually face a few injuries in pre-season and we've only had Pace and Pituouta (sp?). That's not good but comparatively, it's not bad either.

Archived