Brodney Pool

Vudu

So noone's going to talk about him hurting his vagina and him maybe missing the Monday Night opener?

Upgrade over Rhodes my arse...he's made of glass.

*thumbsdown*

Let's wait until game 1 starts to declare him anything at this point. If I recall you were equally livid in your declaration that Greene was a complete waste of draft picks and how we'd need to draft another RB early in 2010.

Let's wait until game 1 starts to declare him anything at this point. If I recall you were equally livid in your declaration that Greene was a complete waste of draft picks and how we'd need to draft another RB early in 2010.

Liar! I wanted Shonn Greene...wrong person dude!

We can however declare what Rhodes is ... (')

Brodney Pool got a one-year contract. The Jets just gave a third-string QB with a torn labrum a two-year contract. Pool is a stopgap player for us, but he's still an upgrade over Rhodes, whom everybody clearly despised for a multitude of reasons.

Oconnell is basically a 1 year deal... next year... he is done this year and they were just covering their asses by signing him.

Archived