STOP TRYING TO BE US

RavensIQ

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Errrr, get in my belly Mark Sanchez

rex1-150x150.jpg

OH YOU ON A ROLL NOW. PREACH ON BROTHA!! TELL THEM HOW FAT REX RYAN IS!! THAT JOKE IS SO FRESH, I WATCHED THAT MOVIE LAST NIGHT WHILE I ****ED MY PET WOLF IN THE a$$. I LAUGHED REALLY HARD, AND THEN I CAME IN ITS FACE.

/shanks random person

//puts on old spice

OH I AM READY FOR PRIME TIME TONIGHT!!!

OH YOU ON A ROLL NOW. PREACH ON BROTHA!! TELL THEM HOW FAT REX RYAN IS!! THAT JOKE IS SO FRESH, I WATCHED THAT MOVIE LAST NIGHT WHILE I ****ED MY PET WOLF IN THE a$$. I LAUGHED REALLY HARD, AND THEN I CAME IN ITS FACE.

/shanks random person

//puts on old spice

This dude is awesome. RAYRAY, what's your thoughts on a postmodernist political strategy for overcoming radical, theocratically based governments in a continuously globalizing economy?

OH YOU ON A ROLL NOW. PREACH ON BROTHA!! TELL THEM HOW FAT REX RYAN IS!! THAT JOKE IS SO FRESH, I WATCHED THAT MOVIE LAST NIGHT WHILE I ****ED MY PET WOLF IN THE a$. I LAUGHED REALLY HARD, AND THEN I CAME IN ITS FACE.

/shanks random person

//puts on old spice

Dude, what the hell is going on with your sig quote? You're ******* disgusting and have obviously been prescribed some heavy duty MEDS somewhere in your life. Which, it appears you're failing at.

So, when was your parole date?

This dude is awesome. RAYRAY, what's your thoughts on a postmodernist political strategy for overcoming radical, theocratically based governments in a continuously globalizing economy?

THIS MUTHA****A. THIS MUTHA****A WANTS MY THOUGHTS???

/does rapey dance

I HAVE A DREAM. THAT ONE DAY THIS NATION WILL RISE UP AND LIVE OUT THE TRUE MEANING OF IT'S CREED. STABBING BITCHEZ AND PLOWING THEIR STILL WARM BODIES.

I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY ON THE RED HILLS OF BALTIMORE, RAY RAY WILL BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN WITH THE COACHES OF OTHER TEAMS, AND STAB THOSE ASSHOLES RIGHT IN THEIR NOSTRILS. WITH MY DICK

I HAVE A DREAM, THAT ONE DAY EVEN IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, A STATE SWELTERING WITH THE HEAT OF BITCHES IN HEAT, SWELTERING AT THE SIGHT OF MY NUTS, WILL BE TRANSFORMED INTO AN OASIS OF BLOOD AND FECES.

HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU?!! CAN YOU DIG IT??!!!

Dude, what the hell is going on with your sig quote? You're ******* disgusting and have obviously been prescribed some heavy duty MEDS somewhere in your life. Which, it appears you're failing at.

So, when was your parole date?

HAH. PAROLE, YOU THINK I GOES ON PAROLE? NAH MY MAN, I STAB PEOPLE AND THEN WHEN THE COPS COME, I HAVE MY WOLF SURPRISE BUTT SEX THEM. THEY JUST LEAVE COLD AND SHIVERING.

surprise-buttsex.jpg

THIS MUTHA****A. THIS MUTHA****A WANTS MY THOUGHTS???

/does rapey dance

I HAVE A DREAM. THAT ONE DAY THIS NATION WILL RISE UP AND LIVE OUT THE TRUE MEANING OF IT'S CREED. STABBING BITCHEZ AND PLOWING THEIR STILL WARM BODIES.

I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY ON THE RED HILLS OF BALTIMORE, RAY RAY WILL BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN WITH THE COACHES OF OTHER TEAMS, AND STAB THOSE ASSHOLES RIGHT IN THEIR NOSTRILS. WITH MY DICK

I HAVE A DREAM, THAT ONE DAY EVEN IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, A STATE SWELTERING WITH THE HEAT OF BITCHES IN HEAT, SWELTERING AT THE SIGHT OF MY NUTS, WILL BE TRANSFORMED INTO AN OASIS OF BLOOD AND FECES.

HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU?!! CAN YOU DIG IT??!!!

Fascinating stuff. What were your thoughts on the Entourage finale? You a fan?

Fascinating stuff. What were your thoughts on the Entourage finale? You a fan?

NAH MAN. THAT sh*t IS GAY.

BUT SASHA GREY, THERE'S A BITCH THAT COULD HANDLE THE RAY RAY. NO MEANS YES AND YES MEANS ANAL. OOOOO YEA BABY RAY RAY WOULD A2M THAT SKINNY LITTLE WHITE GIRL, AND THEN I'D PUNCH HER IN THE STOMACH.

THEN SHE'D MAKE ME PANCAKES. MADE IN THE SHAPE OF ME AS A CENTAUR MOUNTING THE WORLD AND PLOWING IT IN THE a$$.

HAH. PAROLE, YOU THINK I GOES ON PAROLE? NAH MY MAN, I STAB PEOPLE AND THEN WHEN THE COPS COME, I HAVE MY WOLF SURPRISE BUTT SEX THEM. THEY JUST LEAVE COLD AND SHIVERING.

surprise-buttsex.jpg

This thread has gone to depths not usually seen on normal gamedays. .

I must admit, all of this talk of male on male buttsex has got me confused. I always thought Ravens fans were fairly normal, now I realize that they're all fans of Brokeback Mountain and Richard Simmons.

And yes, you've obviously been in prison, so when was your parole date? Last week?

NAH MAN. THAT sh*t IS GAY.

BUT SASHA GREY, THERE'S A BITCH THAT COULD HANDLE THE RAY RAY. NO MEANS YES AND YES MEANS ANAL. OOOOO YEA BABY RAY RAY WOULD A2M THAT SKINNY LITTLE WHITE GIRL, AND THEN I'D PUNCH HER IN THE STOMACH.

THEN SHE'D MAKE ME PANCAKES. MADE IN THE SHAPE OF ME AS A CENTAUR MOUNTING THE WORLD AND PLOWING IT IN THE a$$.

Ha. Yeah I hear you, I like pancakes too. Hey Ray, how about water? Do you do the whole bottled thing or do you just go tap?

Ha. Yeah I hear you, I like pancakes too. Hey Ray, how about water? Do you do the whole bottled thing or do you just go tap?

FIJI.

DON'T LAUGH BITCH. THAT sh*t IS PRISTINE. I DEMAND ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY THINGS TO GO INTO MY BODY. THAT IS WHY MY SPERMYS ARE SO POWERFUL. I FEED THEM ONLY THE PUREST OF FUEL.

/sips water, pinky up

This thread has gone to depths not usually seen on normal gamedays. .

I must admit, all of this talk of male on male buttsex has got me confused. I always thought Ravens fans were fairly normal, now I realize that they're all fans of Brokeback Mountain and Richard Simmons.

And yes, you've obviously been in prison, so when was your parole date? Last week?

MALE BUTTSEX IS A SYMBOL OF DOMINANCE. DIDN'T MAH MAN IQ LAY THAT KNOWLEDGE DOWN ON YOU FOOLS ALREADY?!! MY DICK IN YOUR BUTTHOLE MEANS I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND TOTALLY NOT GAY. JUST EXERTING MY DOMINANCE. WITH MY PENIS. IN A MALE BUTTHOLE.

MALE BUTTSEX IS A SYMBOL OF DOMINANCE. DIDN'T MAH MAN IQ LAY THAT KNOWLEDGE DOWN ON YOU FOOLS ALREADY?!! MY DICK IN YOUR BUTTHOLE MEANS I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND TOTALLY NOT GAY. JUST EXERTING MY DOMINANCE. WITH MY PENIS. IN A MALE BUTTHOLE.

So you don't like those fem bottoms like the mods/trolls here then?

I can not wait for this a$$ whooping we're about to bestow upon the JETS franchise tonight. You fools have no clue what we're about to do to you.

Do you realize we're going to butt f*ck you tonight? Do you? Do you fully understand what we're about to do to your anal regions? We're are going to F*CK YOU....IN THE a$$. Do you understand?

We are literally going to bend you over at the 50 yard line, on National TV -- and butt **** your brains out. Seriously. I'm not bullsh*tting you. We are going to butt **** the JETS all night long, up, and down, the field....ALL NIGHT.

:mellow: Do you understand?

I think I understand: The Ravens like to insert themselves into men's smelly buttholes? Correct? Eewww.

FIJI.

DON'T LAUGH BITCH. THAT sh*t IS PRISTINE. I DEMAND ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY THINGS TO GO INTO MY BODY. THAT IS WHY MY SPERMYS ARE SO POWERFUL. I FEED THEM ONLY THE PUREST OF FUEL.

/sips water, pinky up

Fiji huh? Not bad. How about drinks? What are your thoughts on martinis? OK for dudes to have them up or is on the rocks the only acceptable means?

Who says stuff like this? Closet homo!

Fiji huh? Not bad. How about drinks? What are your thoughts on martinis? OK for dudes to have them up or is on the rocks the only acceptable means?

WHAT THE **** IS RAY RAY GUNNA KNOW ABOUT

/air quotes

DRINKS? I DON'T DRINK NONE OF THAT PUSSY sh*t. I ONLY DRINK THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES.

/stabs baby, holds up in air, drinks blood

SEE THAT sh*t RIGHT THERE? THAT IS THE WAY A ******* MAN DRINKS.

You're ****ed in the head.

A large bank account, nice home, car and a trophy wife are symbols of being better than somebody else. Playing "hide the monkey" in the clink with your tranny cellmate, isn't considered "exerting dominance". The only thing that is proven by male butt sex is that YOU are a fag. You. Are. A. Fag.

Archived