The Bills Game...

Irish Jet

Is actaully scaring the sh*t out of me. Just feel that could be a real classic Jets meltdown. They played the Pats tough in Foxboro today and they normally always find a way to split us. On paper we should dominate, I have a bad feeling we wont.

New rule: Minimum of 24 hours after a win before you start worrying about the next opponent. Celebrate baby, we're in 1st place!

Yes in the past this would be a classic trap game. In fact, I suspect the team will sleep walk through. But here is where having a QB and a HoF RB comes in handy: I used to watch the Chargers sleep walk through games and LT2 just win them single handedly anyway, and I've seen plenty of Colts games where the rest of the team is worthless and Peyton just wills them to a win anyway. It is actually more likely with a QB as more QBs can do it, but LT was on another level a few years ago. I doubt he can still take over again, but legends never truly die, so I suspect him and Sanchez are enough to beat inferior teams like the Bills.

And who the hell would look past a divisional opponent for a relatively meaningless inter-conference game, for which we'll have 8 days to prepare.

Probably when the QB of that team quit and abandoned your entire locker room just a little over a year prior. I certainly want the Jets to end Lord Favre's career. A 4 INT game just might do it.

Probably when the QB of that team quit and abandoned your entire locker room just a little over a year prior. I certainly want the Jets to end Lord Favre's career. A 4 INT game just might do it.

The following are some of the people who weren't here for that 2008 season and likely don't care:

Rex Ryan

Mike Pettine

Mark Sanchez

Shonn Greene

LaDainian Tomlinson

Bart Scott

Antonio Cromartie

Jim Leonhard

Brodney Pool

Kyle Wilson

Jason Taylor

Braylon Edwards

The rest who WERE here have completely moved on. If thinking about a washed up QB who was here for one very forgettable season is the reason we lose to the Bills we don't deserve the f***ing division.

Is actaully scaring the sh*t out of me. Just feel that could be a real classic Jets meltdown. They played the Pats tough in Foxboro today and they normally always find a way to split us. On paper we should dominate, I have a bad feeling we wont.

If Fitzpatrick doesn't sail 2 throws, the Bills would have won that ballgame.

If Fitzpatrick doesn't sail 2 throws, the Bills would have won that ballgame.

The good news is, that there's a pretty good chance of him sailing a few more throws. Seeing as he sucks.

The Jets defense wont give up as many points, that's for sure. But can't fall asleep or get too carried away with the offense. I has been great over the last two weeks, but remember the strength is the running game. We should be able to pound this team into the ground without Sanchez doing too much.

Sanchez had his worst game as a pro against Buffalo last year. I think he'll personally want to atone.

The Jets' defense will be coming off a bad game against Miami (David Harris said it felt like the defense lost), so they -as a group- should be looking to rebound.

And the Bills really aren't good.

Doesn't add up well for Buffalo, but that doesn't mean the Jets should be chalking this one up as a victory just yet. Bills always give the Jets fits.

Sanchez had his worst game as a pro against Buffalo last year. I think he'll personally want to atone.

The Jets' defense will be coming off a bad game against Miami (David Harris said it felt like the defense lost), so they -as a group- should be looking to rebound.

Doesn't add up well for Buffalo, but that doesn't mean the Jets should be chalking this one up as a victory just yet. Bills always give the Jets fits.

1) You're playing a division rival on the road (never easy).

2) Other than 2 bad throws, Fitzpatrick looked pretty damn good and is a huge upgrade over Edwards.

3) Lynch and Spiller (that guy can fly) are two decent RB's.

4) If Revis is out, Parrish and Evans will give the Jets secondary fits all afternoon.

5) Game will come down to how well, or not so well, Sanchez plays.

The only thing that worries me about Buffalo is their secondary. Nothing about their offense is good except for Spiller, who isn't contributing as much as I expected. Hopefully Pace comes back for this game and we rip apart their o-line. It'll be nice to see a pass rush that was non-existent last night.

Ultimately, I think the Jets will win this one in ugly fashion. Sanchez will probably end his streak of games without a pick....it has to come eventually, and what a more opportune time than the same team he threw 5 against last season. If he does, I think he'll limit it to just 1.

A lot depends on the health of Revis and Pace. If they're available and ready to go, this game becomes a whole lot easier.

2) Other than 2 bad throws, Fitzpatrick looked pretty damn good and is a huge upgrade over Edwards.

4) If Revis is out, Parrish and Evans will give the Jets secondary fits all afternoon.

1. Agreed.

2. My grandmother is an upgrade over Edwards. With that said, Fitz takes more risks which is good and bad.

3. Lynch is pretty good, but Spiller is crazy fast, but he hasn't been enough of a factor for the team.

4. Evans hasn't done anything for the Bills, and if Cro is on him, that trend will continue. I think the WR the Jets need to worry about on the Bills is Johnson. I think hes becoming Fitz's favorite target.

5. Agreed...somewhat. It also depends on how well the Jets D rebound after their game against the Dolphins.

We beat Fitzpatrick last year in Toronto.

He's isn't something "new" for us.

It's this kind of cutting edge insight that makes me love having you around. Well done bro.

Archived