Hey Dolfans..Fins Up!!

InstantClassic

huh?

At the game..their in game entertainment is so blatantly gay Elton John would be offended.

To get their crowd going..some D-list celeb comes on the scream and yells "fins up" in order to pump up the crowd.

Random people dressed in wolf costumes and "feed the wolf" signs showed up. Then the Dolphins have "feed the wolf" up on the screens while the crowd howls at the moon shown on the big screen.

I'm not making this sh*t up BTW..this is legit homosexual behavior occuring at these games. I've never seen people howling at a football game.

At the game..their in game entertainment is so blatantly gay Elton John would be offended.

To get their crowd going..some D-list celeb comes on the scream and yells "fins up" in order to pump up the crowd.

Random people dressed in wolf costumes and "feed the wolf" signs showed up. Then the Dolphins have "feed the wolf" up on the screens while the crowd howls at the moon shown on the big screen.

I'm not making this sh*t up BTW..this is legit homosexual behavior occuring at these games. I've never seen people howling at a football game.

well, if they didn't pick a shark's gay cousin as their mascot, they wouldn't need wolves and other sh*t.

Feed the wolf? :rl:

That makes no sense!

Where's Wolf on Wolf Anal when you need him?

And I seriously don't get 'feed the wolf'. Where do wolves fit into this picture?

nothing makes me rowdy like seeing marc anthony put his hand up to his head and say fins up....Whew!

Jokes aside, you've got to admit, having Marc Anthony as a central figure of your football team is pretty embarrassing.

It's like 3 degrees better than Celine Dion.

nothing makes me rowdy like seeing marc anthony put his hand up to his head and say fins up....Whew!

You get turned on by a guy doing that? I didn't think JetNation was the proper place for a Fins' fan to come out of the closet but congratulations on admitting you're gay. Max would be so proud.

Honestly I was getting pissed having to see fergie and marc anthony pop up on the jumbotron every other play, its a joke

As much disdain as I have for the Dolphins, I really hope he disappears. No matter how hot his wife may be, it's ridiculous to have an effeminate male pop star as the face of your organization.

Huh? That's awful. I feel bad for their fanbase who can understand how truely embarrassing that is.

Once again, just to reiterate, I hate every f***ing thing about the Miami Dolphins. Thank God we went in there and took care of business. To a nice, long year without having to watch a homosexual Miami halftime show!

Personally, I did not particularly care for singing the national Anthem with sunglasses on---at night, no less

Archived