Gisele's got a new Man

Greenranger

Complete non story. This is one of 16 pics. She is well aware of the camera and is posing in similar pics with 2 separate guys. In a vast majority of them she is looking at the camera dead on...

Bergen, I don't think you get it. We're Jets fans-we don't defend Brady. Besides, we have dozens of Patsie trolls around here to do that.

Bergen, I don't think you get it. We're Jets fans-we don't defend Brady. Besides, we have dozens of Patsie trolls around here to do that.

Good point but I think he's defending Giselle not Brady. That dude is ugly and tard looking. If she was near a guy like Crusher, Bergen would be very confident it's getting tapped. Oh yes, their would be tappage.

Complete non story. This is one of 16 pics. She is well aware of the camera and is posing in similar pics with 2 separate guys. In a vast majority of them she is looking at the camera dead on...

Nope.

Look at her feet. Her toes are pointed in and when women do that it means they are attracted to whomever.

Gisele = Floozie

You guys that knock Bunchen are a joke. Brady aside, I'd like to see WTF you all are tapping...better be better than this. Maybe you guys should think about submitting your mattress babe to some modeling agency, because Bunchen ain't being paid the big bucks because she's some creep show.

Bundchen Is Best-Paid Supermodel

GISELE BUNDCHEN is officially the world's best-paid supermodel - the Brazilian beauty made a massive $35 million (£21.9 million) in 2009 despite taking a break to have a baby.

The 29 year old took some time off from the catwalk last year (09) to give birth to her first child, baby Benjamin, with her sports star husband Tom Brady in December (09).

But even though the pregnancy left the supermodel sidelined for much of the year, Bundchen still managed to outperform her catwalk rivals in the financial stakes - earning a massive $35 million (£21.9 million) for her modelling duties.

The massive pay cheque puts her top of a list of the world's best paid models, pushing British beauty Kate Moss, who made $7.5 million (£4.7 million), into second place.

Bundchen's fellow Brazilian, and Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima was third in the list by Walletpop.co.uk, followed by another face of the famous underwear brand, Doutzen Kroes, in fourth. The top five is rounded out by Czech model Karolina Kurkova, who also took time off to have a baby in October (09).

Not that I give a sh*t at all, but this one almost looks like they got caught at something...

fp_5825805_ang_vogue_birthdayparty_093010-450x645.jpg

the pics look really bad, but I have to think she is used to the papparazzi and wouldn't do dumb things in front of them.

the first pic looks like a cheek kiss caught at the wrong moment, and the above pic looks like he is just loving the attention and her, not so much

oh, and brady is gay and the pats* cheat

I wonder if Brady is an ARod-type douche off the field. You never hear the stories about him either way, other than dumping Bridget on her a$$ while she was pregnant. You'll hear the occasional Jeter-as-douche story but never anything with Brady. Anyone?

I wonder if Brady is an ARod-type douche off the field. You never hear the stories about him either way, other than dumping Bridget on her a$$ while she was pregnant. You'll hear the occasional Jeter-as-douche story but never anything with Brady. Anyone?

I don't know about that, but have you seen him lately during one of his pressers? He looks very gaunt...maybe it's the long hair, I really don't know, but his bone structure in his face just doesn't seem like the "old" Brady.

Off the field, he looks like he should have his own line of douche bags.

You two should go into business.

Archived