Who's Better? Patriots or Phins

Jbro22

Who's better?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Better

• Patriots
    • Dolphins

I can't make up my mind, obviously I don't want to see either team win. Trying to figure out who you think is a bigger threat to win the AFC East. So taking both their remaining schedules into account, who do you think is better Pats or Phins?

Oh and I don't think tonights game will solve that either.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you gotta hope the Dolphins win since we already beat Miami IN Miami and we still have to go to Pats in December. Plus Miami's schedule is tough the next 6 games or so, so I'm sure they'll rack up a few more losses. Just hope they beat the sh*t out of eachother!

I can't make up my mind, obviously I don't want to see either team win. Trying to figure out who you think is a bigger threat to win the AFC East. So taking both their remaining schedules into account, who do you think is better Pats or Phins?

Oh and I don't think tonights game will solve that either.

Phins.

They have a D. The Patriots as currently constituted do not.

In fact if their D does not get better even modestly so, they could be 3-7 by Thanksgiving.

I want the dolphags to win.... Their win against the vikes was given to them. Farve had four turnovers.

Their win against the Bills was pathetic... 10-15...

I want dolphins to beat the pats, bc the pats are the only other decent team in the afc east. Dolphins cant stay luck forever.

The Pats have a better QB, and a much better coach. Because of this they are far more likely to win games against superior teams than themselves. I'd prefer the Dolphins to win the game only because their schedule over the next few weeks is brutal and frankly I don't expect them to win many of them.

Pats have the better offense, Dolphins better defense.

Although, the Pats only put up 14 against the Jets, whereas the Phins had their way through the air.

Should be close. It's a must-win for the Dolphins.

This is it man. We can ill afford to drop two division games at home. A win here and were in good shape.

Overrated by whom? I haven't see any outlet anywhere rank the Dolphins very high at all.

By the talking heads in the media after you guys beat the ViQueens week 2.

Good to see they came back to earth.

BTW, I think you guys will crush the Patriots and their No defense tonight

This is the way that I look at it-Do the Jets have a better shot of beating Miami at home later in the or NE at NE later in the season.

To me, the road game is more difficult. That is why I root for the Dolphins tonight. If the Dolphins win tonight and the jets can beat both the Bills and Dolphins at home, the Jets own tiebreakers in the division over all the teams.

By the talking heads in the media after you guys beat the ViQueens week 2.

Good to see they came back to earth.

BTW, I think you guys will crush the Patriots and their No defense tonight

Please. ESPN still had us below the Jets and Pats after beating the Vikings. So no, they weren't "vastly overrated".

And how is one loss to a divisional foe who happens to be 3-1 mean we're "back to earth". Someone had to win. If the Dolphins won does that mean they weren't overrated?

And how is one loss to a divisional foe who happens to be 3-1 mean we're "back to earth". Someone had to win. If the Dolphins won does that mean they weren't overrated?

Please do not pee in Jets fans Cheerios.

They just won the coveted September Lombardi Trophy.

You know, the one where Vince is missing 2 arms, a leg and his hat.

Please. ESPN still had us below the Jets and Pats after beating the Vikings. So no, they weren't "vastly overrated".

They were "home" they are supposed to win that game, even Vegas said so. :lol:

The Jets were going to be 0-3 remember? :rl:

Please do not pee in Jets fans Cheerios.

They just won the coveted September Lombardi Trophy.

You know, the one where Vince is missing 2 arms, a leg and his hat.

You should be thinking about the a$$ whooping the gay sharks are going to put on your lame defense tonight instead of worrying about what the 3-0 in the division JETS and their fans are doing.

I think the Dolphins have the better team. New England isnt very good. Its Brady all by himself. The kid Hernandez is good though.

Miami has more weapons and a much bettter running game and obviously a better D. Its always hard to count the Pats out, but this isnt that same type of Patriots team.

This is the way that I look at it-Do the Jets have a better shot of beating Miami at home later in the or NE at NE later in the season.

To me, the road game is more difficult. That is why I root for the Dolphins tonight. If the Dolphins win tonight and the jets can beat both the Bills and Dolphins at home, the Jets own tiebreakers in the division over all the teams.

This is pretty much the kind of answer I was looking for.

Pats have the better offense, Dolphins better defense.

Although, the Pats only put up 14 against the Jets, whereas the Phins had their way through the air.

Should be close. It's a must-win for the Dolphins.

Tough to compare. The Jets dee was also battling the heat & humidity in that game (as the Pats will tonight, I presume), they didn't have such problems facing the pats at home.

I think the fish might be better as the more balanced team, but I think this is a bad matchup for them. I expect a shootout, and in a shootout you have to respect what Tom Brady can do. If the Pats can keep their defense off the field, it's going to be a long night for them. Miami's best bet will be to rush the football, throw high percentage passes, and try to keep the Pats' offense off the field.

I expect an entertaining game, anyway.

Miami has more weapons and a much bettter running game

Really?

Then why do the Pats have the 9th ranked (4.6 per carry) rushing game and the Phins the 21st ranked (3.8 per carry) rushing game?

And outside of Marshall, where are all these "weapons" you talk about?

Archived