The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you won ONE whole game! Yipee! Until you actually have a winning record against teams with winning records, I won't take the Heat seriously.

If only they could have swept a team like Kobe's Lakers...

I wouldn't be laughing, you have a losing record against winning teams, and your record is horrible since the All-Star break.

We just knocked off the 2x back to back defending champs and by far the hottest team in the league, followed up by a complete dismantling of the Griz and also a 30 point THRASHING of the best team in the NBA, the Spurs. Meanwhile your C's were falling back to the #2 seed while having losses to the NBA's elite in New Jersey, L.A. and i'm not talking about the Lakers and Philly. Like i said a few days, your team is going backwards while it looks like my team is starting to figure it out and are beating Elite teams. So once again BWAHAHAHAHA

We just knocked off the 2x back to back defending champs and by far the hottest team in the league, followed up by a complete dismantling of the Griz and also a 30 point THRASHING of the best team in the NBA, the Spurs. Meanwhile your C's were falling back to the #2 seed while having losses to the NBA's elite in New Jersey, L.A. and i'm not talking about the Lakers and Philly. Like i said a few days, your team is going backwards while it looks like my team is starting to figure it out and are beating Elite teams. So once again BWAHAHAHAHA

Yes, because a 3 game sample tells it all... :rolleyes:

Okay, well enjoy it for a few more days, cause that's all the time you're gonna be able to.

Wow how you play both sides... why be so polar? Must get annoying to set yourself up to fail consistently.

I've never seen so many douchebags this happy about the seed their team is getting going into the NBA playoffs (which is the easiest playoffs to make in all of sports and the one where seedings mean the least).

Its pretty sad actually.

I've never seen so many douchebags this happy about the seed their team is getting going into the NBA playoffs (which is the easiest playoffs to make in all of sports and the one where seedings mean the least).

Its pretty sad actually.

I have never seen someone care so much about people caring about something that means so little.

Its pretty sad actually.

Madmike the NBA expert says Mike Miller should start at pointguard over Bibby :lol:

did he really say that? Mike Miller is a fumbling bumbiling moron, who can't even hit open 3's and has no clue how to drive to the rack. Been a big bust and were stuck with his sh*tty contract. LOL @ Madmike if he said that.

Archived