The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you wanna play the lol3rdseed game? You got it bud. The way your team is playing it will be a few more days before i'm doing the lolceltics3rdseed.

He doesn't care... then he will be picking on the 4th seed... if they were in last he would be saying lolyoudon'thavethelottery

you wanna play the lol3rdseed game? You got it bud. The way your team is playing it will be a few more days before i'm doing the lolceltics3rdseed.

I don't get how you think you got me? Your team is still in 3rd right now, and we have a better record. Until the Heat actually get all the championships they guaranteed (was it 6, or 8?), I will never take them seriously. So I'll never take them seriously.

I don't get how you think you got me? Your team is still in 3rd right now, and we have a better record. Until the Heat actually get all the championships they guaranteed (was it 6, or 8?), I will never take them seriously. So I'll never take them seriously.

that sucks you will never take them seriously. Now there's no point in waching the Heat...

that sucks you will never take them seriously. Now there's no point in waching the Heat...

The Heat will never be the best team in the NBA. They will have years of being a top 10 team, but will never get a championship. They're too cocky and egotistical, and they have not been backing it up, having a horrid record against winning teams. Yeah, I say lolbulls and lolakers, but I'm just giving them crap...they're good teams and I respect them both. Kobe is just simply one of the greatest, and he's not selfish at all, and Rose is one of the most unselfish players in the league, believe it or not. The Heat, however, talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. They're a 3-man circus who just like media attention and the cameras surrounding them. Players like LeBron are the epitome of everything that is wrong with basketball.

The Heat will never be the best team in the NBA. They will have years of being a top 10 team, but will never get a championship. They're too cocky and egotistical, and they have not been backing it up, having a horrid record against winning teams. Yeah, I say lolbulls and lolakers, but I'm just giving them crap...they're good teams and I respect them both. Kobe is just simply one of the greatest, and he's not selfish at all, and Rose is one of the most unselfish players in the league, believe it or not. The Heat, however, talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. They're a 3-man circus who just like media attention and the cameras surrounding them. Players like LeBron are the epitome of everything that is wrong with basketball.

Let me double drunk down on this...

Heat.. #2... poop

Celtics... BWAHAHAHAHAHA FAIL

Falcon,dude, maybe its time to take a break from the lol stuff lmao. Celtics still in reverse.

You still don't have sh*t on Boston, as we still have a better record, and we're the better team in the past, present, AND future.

LeBron James (33 pts 10 reb) Dwayne Wade (30 pts 11 reb) and Chris Bosh (31 pts 12 reb) became the first trio to drop at least 30 pts/10 reb in regulation since Oscar Robertson, Wayne Embry and Jack Twyman did it for the Cincinnati Royals in 1961.

THE HEAT IS ON!!!

WOW! Still in 3rd though.

Celtics lose again :(

Bit of a rough stretch to finish out the year too. With them tied in the loss column now Miami has every opportunity to nab the 2-seed at this point.

As much as I hated them to start the year I have to say, Bosh excepting, I'm starting to respect Wade and Spoelstra a ton. I was always a fan of the both of them but you can't say that haven't responded well when things have been at their worst moments this season. Really looking forward to seeing how they handle postseason play when they won't be able to run as much. But until Lebron issues a formal apology to Cleveland for The Decision he can forever suck a dick.

Give it a few days...then you'll be back in 3rd and knocked out of the 1st round. And if you somehow manage to play Boston in the playoffs...well, we all know how the Heat have fared these last few years against us.

Archived