The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody did. Dallas shut down Lebron and Wade. They packed the paint and played a tight zone and killed there chances of getting to the.rim.

Everytime Lebron drove to the hoop he put his head down, all he did was toss up 3 pointers. Were you watching the same game? Id say the offensive game plan sucked for Miami, no adjustments whatsoever!

Everytime Lebron drove to the hoop he put his head down, all he did was toss up 3 pointers. Were you watching the same game? Id say the offensive game plan sucked for Miami, no adjustments whatsoever!

Offensive game plan being a problem ia one thing but I dont think anyone quit. Its a tough loss.

Nobody quit they played good hard basketball through all the hate all year long. Mavs completely outplayed the Heat. Congrats to the Mavs.

The Heat couldnt stand the heat. They quit.

No offensive bounds. Standing around. They never challenged Dallas when they were running the clock down with about 3 minutes left. Piss poor coaching job too. Just watch, they will blame the Refs.

The Heat couldnt stand the heat. They quit.

No offensive bounds. Standing around. They never challenged Dallas when they were running the clock down with about 3 minutes left. Piss poor coaching job too. Just watch, they will blame the Refs.

lol we blew a 15 lead in game 2 late in the 4th and 9 pt lead late in tge 4th in game 4. Multiple games came down to the last shot. To say they quit is ridiculous, your a ******* hater gonzo and I im thrilled to know we beat the piss out of boston this year when it counted.

To say they quit is ridiculous

It really isn't. They were down by 9 with over a minute to go. Textbook situation, especially in a playoff game, and they basically just let up and didn't even bother fouling. There's a time and a place to concede, but when it's only a 3-possession game with that much time left, it ain't it.

DF4 don't take the "quite" stuff personally. It's like an overmatched boxer in the 12th round who just wants to survive and not get knocked out.

Rutgers point is salient. The Heat simply knew they didn't have the horsepower to win that game at the end. They were tired and their shots weren't falling. At least they didn't embarrass themselves like the Lakers did.

DF4 don't take the "quite" stuff personally. It's like an overmatched boxer in the 12th roud who just wants to survive and not get knocked out.

Rutgers point is salient. The Heat simply knew they didn't have the horsepower to win that game at the end. They were tired and their shots weren't falling. At least they didn't embarrass themselves like the Lakers did.

they were simply outplayed. Ever game for.the most part was was closely contested. Dallas hit some great shoots and got some timely rebounds late.

DF4 don't take the "quite" stuff personally. It's like an overmatched boxer in the 12th roud who just wants to survive and not get knocked out.

they were simply outplayed. Ever game for.the most part was was closely contested. Dallas hit some great shoots and got some timely rebounds late.

EXACTLY. The Heat simply got outplayed in crucial situations this series.

The quite talk has to do with the last 2 to 3 minutes. The Heat are simply not built for a big comeback late like the Mavs. The Mavs have a bunch of good shooters.

Also, Terry mentioned in the postgame that they knew the Heat would get worn out late because of all the energy the Heat expend on D. That's something overlooked.

EXACTLY. The Heat simply got outplayed in crucial situations this series.

The quite talk has to do with the last 2 to 3 minutes. The Heat are simply not built for a big comeback late like the Mavs. The Mavs have a bunch of good shooters.

Also, Terry mentioned in the postgame that they knew the Heat would get worn out late because of all the energy the Heat expend on D. That's something overlooked.

i agree.

It really isn't. They were down by 9 with over a minute to go. Textbook situation, especially in a playoff game, and they basically just let up and didn't even bother fouling. There's a time and a place to concede, but when it's only a 3-possession game with that much time left, it ain't it.

Maybe, but in all fairness, tomorrow you have to wake up and have the same life that you had before you woke up today. You got the same personal problems you had today.

I wonder how hard Pat Riley is kicking himself today over not pulling the rug out on Spoelstra at some point this season. You'd have to believe that he wouldn't have been humiliated by Carlisle the way Spoelstra was. Hell, Lawrence Frank wouldn't have been humiliated the way Spoelstra was.

Nobody quit they played good hard basketball through all the hate all year long. Mavs completely outplayed the Heat. Congrats to the Mavs.

Really? You honestly think they gave their best effort last night?

When they were down late, they checked out. You could see it in their body language.

Wade and most especially LeFraud, have a ton of growing up to do. LeFraud as amazing as he is, has zero heart. They deserved to lose this way.

Gotta say, the way they were playing, I didnt think the Mavs stood a chance. But they couldnt handle the Mavs resiliency and the Heat were deflated when the Mavs didnt just back off and quit.

Dallas got almost all the offensive rebounds and in the Heats end on 1 possession, the Mavs owned the ball for 2 new shot clocks after they missed the shot. The Heat never pressed them to shoot when time was ticking away. They just stood around.

The greatness of Labron James. I had to laugh.

lol we blew a 15 lead in game 2 late in the 4th and 9 pt lead late in tge 4th in game 4. Multiple games came down to the last shot. To say they quit is ridiculous, your a ******* hater gonzo and I im thrilled to know we beat the piss out of boston this year when it counted.

Cherish the memories.

The Heap will be lucky to make it back to the finals next season. Labron brought his losing ways to Miami. He played the exact same way he did when Cleveland was in the playoffs.

I wonder how hard Pat Riley is kicking himself today over not pulling the rug out on Spoelstra at some point this season. You'd have to believe that he wouldn't have been humiliated by Carlisle the way Spoelstra was. Hell, Lawrence Frank wouldn't have been humiliated the way Spoelstra was.

Lawrence Frank is a much better coach than Spoelstra. Isaiah Thomas wouldn't have been humiliated the way Spoelstra was.

Spoelstra was exposed as a terrible game coach in this series.

Maybe, but in all fairness, tomorrow you have to wake up and have the same life that you had before you woke up today. You got the same personal problems you had today.

At least my personal problem isn't that I'll never win an NBA title because I'm nothing but a choking whiner.

I don't think Spoelstra is that big of a problem. The problem is James wilts is really big situations and Wade thinks he's bigger than life itself. If Wade can temper his ego just a little and if James can muster some swagger in the clutch, they should be formidable. However, here's to hoping they create a legacy of choking together!

Joking aside. Dallas' bench is better than Miami's. Dirk plays filthy for a big guy. The Heat showed no heart in the end. None. And, did you see my boy Barea? NU in the house! :)

Cherish the memories.

The Heap will be lucky to make it back to the finals next season. Labron brought his losing ways to Miami. He played the exact same way he did when Cleveland was in the playoffs.

lucky to make it back??? Lmao theres a good chance this is the worst heat team youll see for the next 4 years. They will no doubt be favored in the east next year and probaly the favorites to win it all.

lucky to make it back??? Lmao theres a good chance this is the worst heat team youll see for the next 4 years. They will no doubt be favored in the east next year and probaly the favorites to win it all.

I see that the faux confidence has infected the fans too.

I'd say you were right, but only when I see the Heat grow a heart. Maybe they can go visit the Wizard in the off-season.

Archived