****The Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****™

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously don't know how you guys blame schotty for all of this .. Has sanchez even thrown a spiral today?.. Dropped gimme td's . Holding calls.. Bad routes by recievers.. Don't get me wrong schotty leaves a lot to be desired.. But he's being scapegoated IMO

Is it all on Schotty? Not even close. However, this has been yet another horribly called game and frankly, I don't even know what to expect out of these players anymore as long as this dipsh*t is running the offense. It's a joke.

Through Schotty's four years of being our offensive coordinator has he ever seemed like a good coach? The best he has ever seemed is adequate and while the players certainly aren't lighting it up it's hard not to think how much better we could be with competent play calling.

To the guy that posted earlier claiming most of the fanbase did blame Schitty: I expect an apology. See they are still defending him and blaming the players while absolving him of guilt. I can understand the view of people that want to blame both equally. I can respect that.

But the people that refuse to blame Schitty are idiots.

Archived