Joe Klecko, on SNY, doesn't mince words in ripping Brian Schottenheimer for calls, Mark Sanchez, too

Jetfan13

He probably couldn't catch me at this point.

Plus, if he got close, I could probably just shoot him in the face with that elephant gun they apply his make-up with.

Dude, I hear you've been bulking up lately. I think you can take Klecko if you get him from behind.

There's only one Jet coach I have never second guessed..lol

Seriously Al, had not been saying they are a great team all this time and said we have accomplished nothing this year 9-4 wouldn't be doom and gloom. would it? the problem is he himself and all the players and coaches bought into his bull sh*t. and now..lol..he looks like a lost puppy. every team has swoons in the NFL, but its how you bounce back that shows how good you really are.

I think the doom and gloom would still be here...we are Jets fans after all. Back to back losses to the Pats and Dolphags without scoring a TD. Rex Ryan could be a mute and there would still be the sky is falling mentality.

We're the SOJ fan base too ya know.

Klecko is horrendous on TV. But at least he speaks the truth.

Fixed

Lucky we have Joe Klecko putting the obvious out there, which the beat writers should be doing. But, rather, they're focused on Alosi.

The media can put a coach, coordinator, etc. on a hotseat but the Jets beat writers have fallen alseep twittering.

His expertise was rebuilding failed franchises after the Giants. NE and the Jets were the worst teams in the league when he took over. the Jets had no workout facility, no off season conditioning program or practice bubble until he came in. they were totally clueless. those are all in place now and have been only since hes been here. he built the foudation and saved the franchise.

Sorry man. I just thought the object was winning SuperBowls. All hail BP and his saving our perpetually losing franchise.

His expertise was rebuilding failed franchises after the Giants. NE and the Jets were the worst teams in the league when he took over. the Jets had no workout facility, no off season conditioning program or practice bubble until he came in. they were totally clueless. those are all in place now and have been only since hes been here. he built the foudation and saved the franchise.

Don't flat out lie when making an argument in defense of your diety.

Parcells had nothing to do with "rebuilding" the Pats. He was only the HC. That was the reason he left to go to the Jets. He wanted to buy the groceries if he was expected to cook, remember?

Don't flat out lie when making an argument in defense of your diety.

Parcells had nothing to do with "rebuilding" the Pats. He was only the HC. That was the reason he left to go to the Jets. He wanted to buy the groceries if he was expected to cook, remember?

LOL! then who rebuilt them? you tell me. it surely wasnt Parcells, right? you're saying the guy that built them (who is now out of football) should get the credit?

Yes, I am a liar too..lol

Drafting only became an issue after they were good and had no more no brainer decisions to make in the draft..

LOL! then who rebuilt them? you tell me. it surely wasnt Parcells, right? you're saying the guy that built them (who is now out of football) should get the credit?

Drafting only became an issue after they were good and had no more no brainer decisions to make in the draft..

His main reason for leaving was he wasn't allowed to make personell decisions. Just sayin'.

His main reason for leaving was he wasn't allowed to make personell decisions. Just sayin'.

LOL! it was because he got over ruled one time. thats all it took. you guys are unreal. it was all over Terry Glenn. which was in april 1996. not 93, not 94, not 95.

LOL! it was because he got over ruled one time. thats all it took. you guys are unreal. it was all over Terry Glenn. which was in april 1996. not 93, not 94, not 95.

LOL! BP is teh smartest poster evah. Just look at how much he laughs at everyone! lolololololololololololol lmao rofl roflmao.

roflcopter.gif

Literally, the only parts I read in those posts was what I bolded. You're like a guy I know who constantly says "you know?" as a space-filler in conversation. After a while "you know?" is all you hear.

Make fun of me all you want. I really dont care. but its' quite obvious I'm right if all you can do is blab that crap ;)

Being in denial is ok, whether it's about our coach or whether I'm right or wrong ;) but you are acting like a denial addict when faced with the truth.

Make fun of me all you want. I really dont care. but its' quite obvious I'm right if all you can do is blab that crap ;)

Being in denial is ok, whether it's about our coach or whether I'm right or wrong ;) but you are acting like a denial addict when faced with the truth.

I'd prefer to be in denial about the present than stuck in the past, but that's just me.

You're in denial about both. that's the problem.

How so? I recognize Parcells was of crucial importance to our franchise's recent "success" (relative term), but that doesn't mean I'm going to simply wish we could go back to those days and/or hope we fire Rex because he doesn't fit the Parcells mold.

Like it or not, Rex is the best coach we've had since Parcells. Why you needlessly hate on the guy is a mystery to me. He's not ideal but about 25 teams in the NFL would rather have Rex than their current coach.

Yes, he's a fat loudmouth. And? For a franchise that hasn't won a Super Bowl in 40 years, and for the most part has had boring AND incompetent coaches year after year, he's a breath of fresh air. And that air smells like bacon.

How so? I recognize Parcells was of crucial importance to our franchise's recent "success" (relative term), but that doesn't mean I'm going to simply wish we could go back to those days and/or hope we fire Rex because he doesn't fit the Parcells mold.

Like it or not, Rex is the best coach we've had since Parcells. Why you needlessly hate on the guy is a mystery to me. He's not ideal but about 25 teams in the NFL would rather have Rex than their current coach.

Yes, he's a fat loudmouth. And? For a franchise that hasn't won a Super Bowl in 40 years, and for the most part has had boring AND incompetent coaches year after year, he's a breath of fresh air. And that air smells like bacon.

See, thats the thing. I actually said in another thread that we shouldnt get rid of Rex. and that he is a good coach. that doesnt mean I'm not gonna criticize him. I never said to bring Parcells back in, he's done. he cant coach anymore. but the people that were putting him down about what he did for the Jets are ******* clueless.

But according to you and everybody else I hate Rex, I want him fired..and all this other horsesh*t you have been putting in my mouth. he has a big mouth, and now its coming back to haunt him. thats the truth!

See, thats the thing. I actually said in another thread that we shouldnt get rid of Rex. and that he is a good coach. that doesnt mean I'm not gonna criticize him. I never said to bring Parcells back in, he's done. he cant coach anymore. but the people that were putting him down about what he did for the Jets are ******* clueless.

But according to you and everybody else I hate Rex, I want him fired..and all this other horsesh*t you have been putting in my mouth. he has a big mouth, and now its coming back to haunt him. thats the truth!

I could only assume you wanted him gone by the malicious way you've gone after him. I did not read the post where you said you thought he was a good coach. All I've read are negatives.

We'll have to agree to disagree on his personality "choice", I suppose.

I could only assume you wanted him gone by the malicious way you've gone after him. I did not read the post where you said you thought he was a good coach. All I've read are negatives.

We'll have to agree to disagree on his personality "choice", I suppose.

You also have to remember that he represents the Jets, a professional football team with professional players. he should be setting a good example for the players to be honest. instead he acts like a clown. AND NOW, when he has to be taken seriously they might just laugh at him.

If you like how he's representing them as a professional organization, that's fine. you are of course a Mets fan.

You also have to remember that he represents the Jets, a professional football team with professional players. he should be setting a good example for the players to be honest. instead he acts like a clown. AND NOW, when he has to be taken seriously they might just laugh at him.

If you like how he's representing them as a professional organization, that's fine. you are of course a Mets fan.

Rex is fine with the criticism coming his way. He prefers that to it being directed at the players. Face it, Rex isn't going to change, so asking him to be strictly professional would be like telling Andy Kauffman to take life seriously.

The NFL is an entertainment business, so I don't see the need to require every NFL coach to be stuffy and tight to the vest. I'm fine with Rex doing what he does as long as he continues to be successful while he does so.

Rex is fine with the criticism coming his way. He prefers that to it being directed at the players. Face it, Rex isn't going to change, so asking him to be strictly professional would be like telling Andy Kauffman to take life seriously.

The NFL is an entertainment business, so I don't see the need to require every NFL coach to be stuffy and tight to the vest. I'm fine with Rex doing what he does as long as he continues to be successful while he does so.

Listen, it's kind of like being a boss in the real world. if you are really nice and kid around with your subordinates all the time they will never take you seriously when its time to crack the whip. and now is the time he has to do that. everything was great when things were going good. what dont you get that it effects the team? it isnt all about Rex. and anybody that game plans press conferences is an egomaniac. that one before the Browns game was game planned.

not even the Leon Johnson halfback pass?

I already answered that.

I can't knock Parcells.. I'm surprsied that anyone who lived through the nose picker, Coslet, Carrol, Kotite would.. I think we were like 40-88 from 89-96.. averaging less then 6 wins a season.. It was dreadful. Parcells rescued this franchise as far as I'm concerned.. We've basically been a contender or a preseason favorite every year since 97

Archived