Guys I want to see play Sunday...

SenorGato

Gholston - Let him start for Pace or Thomas and see what he does. If it's still strictly a DE thing then let him start the 2nd half or something.

Ducasse - If we're up in the 4th or something.

McKnight - Give him 5-6 carries and see if he earns more.

Greene - He usually gets 20 carries in against the Bills, perhaps a 30 carry game?

Wilson - Put him on Parrish and see how that ends.

Lowery - More Lowery at S.

Westerman? - If he's dressed.

Connor - See how the RBs do running behind him in a game.

Absolutely want to see all the rooks. This will be their only chance to get this many reps this season. I hope the Bills keep playing all out the way they have up to this point. McKnight should be the featured guy. Give SG and LT a few carries in the first qtr and then it's McKnight all the way. If they play Ducasse it should be at LG or RT depending on who is playing QB so we're not leaving their blind side protected by him.

The 30 carries for Shonn Greene is a joke, right? He'd be the guy I want rested and fresh to pound the Chiefs. On the other hand, the old guys have been getting rested in practice all year, so maybe LT won't even be active. Richardson probably shouldn't.

He's a 25 year old RB who hasn't even seen 200 carries. 30 carries would be fun for him. Plus, you gotta think he's going to get hurt on carry 15 or 16 anyway...since it's the Bills maybe carry #21.

He's a 25 year old RB who hasn't even seen 200 carries. 30 carries would be fun for him. Plus, you gotta think he's going to get hurt on carry 15 or 16 anyway...since it's the Bills maybe carry #21.

I don't think he'd get hurt, but he might get dinged or sore and I want him fresh. If they were going to run him 30 times they should have done it against the Bears. The whole theory I heard last season was that at the end of games and the end of the season he was fresh and everybody else was beat up and that's why he supposedly looked so good. I'd prefer to see McKnight get 30 carries.

I don't think he'd get hurt, but he might get dinged or sore and I want him fresh. If they were going to run him 30 times they should have done it against the Bears. The whole theory I heard last season was that at the end of games and the end of the season he was fresh and everybody else was beat up and that's why he supposedly looked so good. I'd prefer to see McKnight get 30 carries.

I'd love to see McKnight get 30 carries...I put 5-7 because that seems reasonable. I chose to be unreasonable with Greene, who probably should get 20-25...which is probably what he's good for anyway.

Gholston - Let him start for Pace or Thomas and see what he does. If it's still strictly a DE thing then let him start the 2nd half or something.

Greene - He usually gets 20 carries in against the Bills, perhaps a 30 carry game?

Ummmm, no? Playoffs are coming thats his time. Greene should get just enough work to stay lose.

The rest is cool.

Greene shouldn't play a snap imo. It should be Joe McNight Day.

I'd also like to see Jauron Gilbert as D line desperately needs help (this year and next).

We probably will. They are sure to want to rest Ellis and maybe even Devito. While Dixon is obviously ahead of Gilbert on the depth chart, cutting Kroul moves him up one spot. The only way it doesn't is if the cut Kroul to add Tevaseau. Pouha is the only DT on the roster and they play Devito there. They can't really rest both, so they may add Tevaseau from the practice squad to give those guys a rest. Of course that's just my WAG. Besides, Gilbert was moved to DT at Chicago anyway.

Archived