Rex xxxs wife more photos

visajets

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If these are photoshopped. NFL / NYJ security maybe even FBI will get to the bottom of this and Rex will survive this. It is his only hope at this point and I hope they are faked.

If they find out BB or Kraft had anything to do with it, the evidence will be destroyed!!

I think Woody cares about winning. We also know he cares about making the Jets the number one team in NY. I also know he had a daughter whose behavior in public was far more embarrassing to him personally than anything Rex has done.

One can extrapolate based on that info that Rex's job is safe until he has a losing season.

Fine if you want to compare the boorish behavior of a spoiled socialite that died of complications from diabetes to a contract bound hired face of a multibillion dollar business who has created a fock storm of image problems for said organization go ahead and do so.

Fine if you want to compare the boorish behavior of a spoiled socialite that died of complications from diabetes to a contract bound hired face of a multibillion dollar business who has created a fock storm of image problems for said organization go ahead and do so.

What image problems?

There's no such thing as bad publicity when you are in the entertainment business my friend.

I think he was clearly told not even to address it. If he says their not him, it kind of opens a whole line of questioning that maybe he doesnt want to take. Instead, just saying its a personal matter avoids the conversation and can be interpreted many different ways.

How do we know that him saying, its a personal matter, doesnt mean they arent trying to track this person down who made these photos or something like that?

I dunno, thats all I could come up with.

Good points. Makes sense to me. A lot more plausible they Rex willingly posting pics of his wife spread eagle.

You said you thought it was disgusting and you thought he should be fired for it. If that's not forcing your morality onto others I don't know what is.

Show me where I said he should be fired, and where I said others should model their morality based on my opinions.

You are a JOKE!

You said you thought it was disgusting and you thought he should be fired for it. If that's not forcing your morality onto others I don't know what is.

Unfortunately, I think we can all agree that this isn't the end of the pics/videos. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Assistant coaches and their wives can get away with posting crap like this on the internet and continue on in relative obscurity, but when you get promoted to head coach and those files still exist - there's gonna be somebody digging them up. I'm afraid this will not end well for Rex.

Show me where I said he should be fired, and where I said others should model their morality based on my opinions.

You are a JOKE!

I have not personally insulted you once in this thread and this is the third time you have attacked me. I will no longer respond to your posts until you can debate without insult.

And before you accuse me of hypocrisy, I only personally attack trolls, never Jets fans, as trolls do not deserve the same respect as my fellow Jets fans.

But hes not publicly saying anything. if they were fake wouldnt he say they were fake?

has he spoken yet about the new ones?

I don't doubt the authenticity of the older ones, but these new ones just look like an amateur photoshop job.

Neither is rape, drunk driving, adultery, dogfighting or murder but the NFL hasn't thrown anyone out for those transgressions.

The NFL suspended Rapelisburger without a convinction to allay public pressure. By letter of the law, Rapelisburger did nothing "wrong," but the NFL acted anyway to preserve its image. It's the NFL's prerogative to protect its marketability, and it will do so regardless of what's legal or not. Add to it that Rex is the most highly visible coach in the league, and the NFL might find itself forced to act. But, to repeat, I don't think Rex gets fired, because he wins and winning sells.

I have not personally insulted you once in this thread and this is the third time you have attacked me. I will no longer respond to your posts until you can debate without insult.

And before you accuse me of hypocrisy, I only personally attack trolls, never Jets fans, as trolls do not deserve the same respect as my fellow Jets fans.

Here, here!!

OMG! You have me agreeing with Brooklyn Jet!

NO, it had nothing to do with the Jets awful defensive performance. it must have been the northern lights in the arctic. yes, that is what is factual. :yes:

You have agreed with me plenty of times before.

I just don't celebrate the Jets short comings like you do.

You have agreed with me plenty of times before.

I just don't celebrate the Jets short comings like you do.

Yeah, I guess those paper airplanes crashing avatars you had after NE and Maimi were a figment of my imagination.

I asked my wife one time if I could take a pic of her boobs and she said, "on a digital camera ? do you think I'm stupid ? "

these pics and videos are just the tip of the iceberg

so who is the next ex HC of the NYJ ?

Gotta be Pettine if they go inside, Cower if he'll take it, or maybe Chuckie.

You put words in my posts, that personally insults me!

It's the same thing trolls do, therefore you don't deserve the same respect as my fellow Jets fans.

That's why I personally attacked you back, except I did it with your own words I did not make them up, like you and the trolls do.

Now, act like a man and show me where I said he should be fired, and where I said others should model their morality based on my opinions.

You can't, because I never said either thing!

Welcome to the Brooklyn Jet's troll book!

the only reason they will fire REx ryan is for losing. If he keeps winning he will be employed.

even if these pics are true (they aren't) This is the NFL not the boy scouts. It's a league where they routinely send guys like Austin collie through the brain scrambler. It lets Favre sexually harass by sexting people pics of his peen and lets Ray Lewis murder people.

Wife swap barely registers on the NFL's radar. It's bush league stuff. Laughable.

Tannenbaum would never hire anyone that would threaten his control. It would be another assistant with zero leverage that they pluck from the weeds.

Tanny wouldn't have any say if Woody wants to hire Cowher or Gruden. It would be Woodys decision also to fire Rex, which I don't think will happen.

LMFAO at you! why dont you make some more stoopid threads so everybody can ''laugh at you''

and why dont you go to the tailgate forum and kiss joes a$$ a lil more.........did you feel the need to do damage control before or after your "stick with flippin burgers" comment!!

And for people laughing at me......its the internet pal, its not real life.......or is it for u????

Archived