So apparently Terry Bradshaw doesn't like Rex

Integrity28

Oh. Well.

Big goober was asked a question and basically responded by saying he played for a classy guy in Chuck Knoll, and didn't answer the question, but did profess that he just doesn't like Rex. Howie Long just looked at him like WTF?

Oh. Well.

Big goober was asked a question and basically responded by saying he played for a classy guy in Chuck Knoll, and didn't answer the question, but did profess that he just doesn't like Rex. Howie Long just looked at him like WTF?

Whom Bradshaw hated like the plague when he played for him. :rolleyes:

Remember this.

If Rexs team starts losing, 75% of his present supporters will jump off the wagon and call for his head.

Question,

Who do you have more respect for?

Bradshaw, who gave his honest opinion, or the phony fairweather Rex fluffers?

Nobody respects a loser. They all jumped off of Mangini's bandwagon and wouldn't even jump back on at 9-7. That guy really didn't say sh*t.

Whom Bradshaw hated like the plague when he played for him. :rolleyes:

Im not here to defend TB. I really dont have a strong opinion of him one way or the other except that he was one heck of a player. Regarding his recent statement regarding Coach Noll and known his early dislike of same coach I would say that when we are younger we often dont appreciate or fully understand the reasons and methods of coaches teachers mentors parents etc. Later in life alot of these interations we didnt appreciate, understand etc become crystal clear.

Oh. Well.

Chuck Noll, he of great class, was so keen on winning at all costs that it was an open secret the entire Steelers' OL was popping steroids like chicklets.

I am not totally anti-steroids. But the usage encourgaed by Noll was without a doctor nor any real controls. Wander around thse links about the classy Steelers. Heck, Bradshaw himself admits to using-

http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nation/2008/06/so-terry-bradsh.html

Remember this.

If Rexs team starts losing, 75% of his present supporters will jump off the wagon and call for his head.

Question,

Who do you have more respect for?

Bradshaw, who gave his honest opinion, or the phony fairweather Rex fluffers?

Question for you. If the Jets go to and win the SB, will you still hate Rex?

Question for you. If the Jets go to and win the SB, will you still hate Rex?

DM, Rex is is the best HC the NYJ have had since BP and I dont hate him.

I still say 75% of his present supporters will jump right off the wagon if the winning stops.

But thats no great insight. Its always that way.

DM, Rex is is the best HC the NYJ have had since BP and I dont hate him.

I still say 75% of his present supporters will jump right off the wagon if the winning stops.

But thats no great insight. Its always that way.

Oh, I agree with that. You sure you don't hate Rex? I must have you confused with someone else. We have a number of them. Can you imagine how they will feel about old Rex if the winning stops? :D

I disagree that Rex is classless. He is audacious, saying things other coaches think but don't reveal in public, but he doesn't disparage or insult the opposition, just says he thinks his team is better. He has always said Brady is the best QB, and Belichick the best coach. He doesn't make excuses when the Jets lose, and doesn't rub it in when they win. I think he gets a bad rap and his statements are somewhat blown out of proportion in the press. If you listen to his press conferences, he is usually good natured,tries to acutally answer the questions he is asked, is self effacing, and is genuinely funny. Belichick, on the other hand, is curt, humorless, and uninformative when he deals with the press. I would rather have Rex and if the country sees him at the super bowl, they may think better of him.

Terry Bradshaw could go F himself....he is a known New York hater and has been forever (he hates anything New York). To bad that F is not playing this coming sunday, so we could kick him in the nuts like we did to Manning and Brady.....

If Terry had played elswhere I think he'd like Ryan just fine.

Bradshaw and Rex are too SIMILAR to be enemies. Terry is outspoken and a bit goofy too.

I'm guessing Terry is just playing to his Steelers base, since he's sort of like their Namath.

Archived