Rex

BP

I have been a critic of his since hes been here. but I have to admit after this ******* win all is forgiven. and he is one hell of a fatass lovable coach!

I was soooo wrong about him :lol: but I dont care about that right now :cheers:

I have been a critic of his since hes been here. but I have to admit after this ******* win all is forgiven. and he is one hell of a fatass lovable coach!

So were a lot of people. Check out the threads calling for his head after the 45-3 loss. I was trying to reference that in my thread earlier today which you locked. Guess you just dont understand my posting genius... Either that or weren't ready to eat crow yet. LOL.

So were a lot of people. Check out the threads calling for his head after the 45-3 loss. I was trying to reference that in my thread earlier today which you locked. Guess you just dont understand my posting genius... Either that or weren't ready to eat crow yet. LOL.

Dude, you are wrong. 100% absolutely full of sh*t. not one person wanted him fired after that. thats why your thread was deleted.

We were 9-3 who wanted him fired after one game?

He beat the cheats and the colts.

He backed up what he said.

It's going to be hard to cringe no matter what he says now.

He already beat the steelers in their home... Can you imagine how loud he's going to be this week?

KUDOS TO REX!

and bp.

Dude, you are wrong. 100% absolutely full of sh*t. not one person wanted him fired after that. thats why your thread was deleted.

Actually, there were 2 people that said that in this thread http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94728-rex-on-the-verge-of-losing-the-team/page__st__40

There were plenty of others in other threads that I read that were calling for heads... (Schotty, Sanchez, some Rex, etc)... I just didnt post in all of them so they don't appear in "My Content". And because Im too lazy to figure out how to use the search feature, LOL.

Actually, there were 2 people that said that in this thread http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94728-rex-on-the-verge-of-losing-the-team/page__st__40

There were plenty of others in other threads that I read that were calling for heads... (Schotty, Sanchez, some Rex, etc)... I just didnt post in all of them so they don't appear in "My Content". And because Im too lazy to figure out how to use the search feature, LOL.

A) Was it really that important after this huge win?

B ) I wasnt one of those people. although you tried grouping me in with your earlier post.

C) whats your point?

AFC Championship game means nothing. You said it yourself like a gazillion times.

But I never said knocking the Patriots out of the Playoffs. pay attention ;)

This is beyond vengeance. beating the Colts and the Pats back to back has bought me in. last year? meh, the Bengals and Chargers imploded. this year? Im impressed!

A) Was it really that important after this huge win?

B ) I wasnt one of those people. although you tried grouping me in with your earlier post.

C) whats your point?

No, it wasnt that important. Just the fact that I had the opportunity to toot my horn after one of the biggest win in Jets history was a double bonus. And I never said anything about you wanting Rex fired... Just that you were not the only one who was wrong about him.

My point is that Rex is amazing.... Yes, he has some flaws, but he is arguably the best hire the Jets ever made. Those fans that were calling for his head after 2 losses deserve to eat crow.

We're all Jet fans here and we all want the same thing after suffering for so long.

Rex is 4-1 in the playoffs so the record speaks for itself. I remember during the Parcells years BP used to say "just get me to the playoffs and I'll take care of the rest". Rex is starting to build that same kind of resume, now he needs to win the big one.

I'll never be a fan of the trash-talk and the chest-thumping, but at this point it's indisputable how good he is at getting a team ready to compete at the highest level. Indisputable.

This, but I also see that stuff kind of giving way to his genius in time. Pretty soon like Belichick he'll be the story for his team just because he's such a badass.

I too have fallen for Rex Ryan this year. Of every man to fall for...well I think I made a decent choice.

You are forgiven.

Welcome back to the family! Rex now has two AFC Championship Game appearances Jim which in my book makes him the best Jets coach since Weeb. :P

You are forgiven.

Welcome back to the family! Rex now has two AFC Championship Game appearances Jim which in my book makes him the best Jets coach since Weeb. :P

He knocked the Patriots out of the playoffs. there is no team I despise more than that pos organization. and after beating redneck and Brady back to back in the playoffs I have to agree with you.

I'll never be a fan of the trash-talk and the chest-thumping, but at this point it's indisputable how good he is at getting a team ready to compete at the highest level. Indisputable.

Tom, I hear you. but at this point...lol..who cares? he really did a brilliant job with the defense the last two weeks. Ive never seen Brady and Mumbles that confused in a game. they looked like Herm and Pennington playing the Pats in the 2003. he did a great job and deserves all the credit.

Archived