Thank You Patriots

Maxman

So much to be thankful for. What stands out right now is that long drive late in the game where you kept running the ball and eating up the clock. Much appreciated.

I was in shock... happy, but shocked. It's one thing to run the ball cause the defense is giving it, snapping the ball with 5 or less seconds every play was unbelievable..

Maybe he does, because if he was reading CTM's posts he would have realized that it was Manning and not our D, and thats why he was so flustered...just figured CTM was right.

I still say manning was too passive and could've scored more. Brady was clearly helpless.. manning didn't try

I still say manning was too passive and could've scored more. Brady was clearly helpless.. manning didn't try

LOL @ Manning didnt try. He wanted to lose.

I dont know why you cant see we were giving him problems. We were baiting him and it worked.

Its ok, JiF was saying that game was over at 7-0. and Sanchez is a garbage jag :lol: take it with a grain of salt coming from him.

LOL @ Manning didnt try. He wanted to lose.

I dont know why you cant see we were giving him problems. We were baiting him and it worked.

yes, we genuisly baited him by dropping 8 in coverage and daring him to run. your so smart, he's probably never seen it before

Its ok, JiF was saying that game was over at 7-0. and Sanchez is a garbage jag :lol: take it with a grain of salt coming from him.

lol.. he's fine. I offered a mea culpa to the defense for this weeks performance, which I think was awesome. he's just being a dick.. is what he eats and all..

At that point in the game, I dont know how anyone thought we'd score. Sanchez was awful in Indy.

yes, we genuisly baited him by dropping 8 in coverage and daring him to run. your so smart, he's probably never seen it before

Did it work?

Really with this?

You have no idea what Manning was looking at, or what reads he had. Would it have been smarter for Manning to force something that wasn't there, just to avoid the passive tag?

yes

Did it work?

aided greatly by only having the ball 3 times in the entire second half, sure..

Archived