F*** THE STEELERS

Sperm Edwards

dude we established the Miami Dolphins suck. They are horrible. An embarrasment.Ok? Now....if the Jets do not win this Jet team will have went through a another season with no hardware. No division title, No conference title and the one that really really matter, no Superbowl.

Would you trade in your "AFC EAST CHAMPIONS" season for our past 2.

I'm entering this thread on page 50, so this has probably been said...

but I don't really see the hate here. Their owners (Rooneys, right?) could sit back and collect $$ but they've paid attention and kept their team competetive year after year. I respect that.

Yeah, Ben is a tool. He wasn't when they hired him, and since he's been in a SB I can't blame them too much for passing the buck to the Justice System.

Sperm's stuff about hard hits..must be a joke. They're supposed to do that.

i'm telling the truth Jiffy Pop. I go to my Old man's jet parties and don't cheer when the opposing team scores, i say nothing. Actually had a few of the jet fans thanking me for being cool about the whole thing and not hating. But even though i'm being quiet about it, everytime the Jets do something good my pops and a few of his friends always jump out of their chairs and look at me and tell me "**** you!" lol

\

DNA test?

I'm entering this thread on page 50, so this has probably been said...

but I don't really see the hate here. Their owners (Rooneys, right?) could sit back and collect $$ but they've paid attention and kept their team competetive year after year. I respect that.

Yeah, Ben is a tool. He wasn't when they hired him, and since he's been in a SB I can't blame them too much for passing the buck to the Justice System.

Sperm's stuff about hard hits..must be a joke. They're supposed to do that.

I think this thread is somewhat tongue in cheek. I think the Steelers are a model NFL franchise. They're a machine.

Pops moved down to Florida while my mother was pregnant, My mother was scheduled to be flown back up to NY just so i could be "born in NY" but my mother talked him out of it and now i'm his worst nightmare becuase i root for my hometeam.

Miscalc.

Siberia / one way tik.

Prob solved.

Steelers 27

Jets 17

Wishful thinking.........first it was gonna be Indy,then the big bad Patsies*,and now the Squeelers.Every time I hear a rival fan make one of these predictions I hear Bonnie Tyler singing "Holding Out for a Hero".Keep holding out for that hero pal........... :lol:

Archived