Mafia Season Mod Queue

I really could go for that glass of water right now, looks so refreshing. My coffee isn't cutting it this morning and the water has been meh at work since last week. 

I have two water coolers in the office.  We get our water from Deer Park.  Funny thing is I have the new fancy electronic one in the reception area for people to use.  Then in back i got an old ghetto one I bought for $66 at Cosco about 8 years ago that is enchanted. Ice cold water that is soooo refreshing.  Everybody thinks Im nuts but it doesn;t matter because Im also right. 

I have two water coolers in the office.  We get our water from Deer Park.  Funny thing is I have the new fancy electronic one in the reception area for people to use.  Then in back i got an old ghetto one I bought for $66 at Cosco about 8 years ago that is enchanted. Ice cold water that is soooo refreshing.  Everybody thinks Im nuts but it doesn;t matter because Im also right. 

Ice cold water...mmmmm I'm going to come live at your office. 

Ice cold water...mmmmm I'm going to come live at your office. 

After my  divorce I lived in the office I owned then for about 3 months.  Was pretty funny because I put a nice sleeper sofa in, a big screen TV and a nice sized mini fridge in my private office.  Everyone was telling me how cool it looked not realizing I was sleeping there.  Sold the practice with everything in it. I have times now I wished I lived in my office.  LOL

After my  divorce I lived in the office I owned then for about 3 months.  Was pretty funny because I put a nice sleeper sofa in, a big screen TV and a nice sized mini fridge in my private office.  Everyone was telling me how cool it looked not realizing I was sleeping there.  Sold the practice with everything in it. I have times now I wished I lived in my office.  LOL

There is a mini fridge in my boss's office that I'm allowed to use, and I have a drawer with food stashed in it. Oatmeal, peanut butter crackers, some skinny cow treats and Starbucks K-cups. 

Most refreshing drink I ever had was an ice cold chocolate milk.

I was backpacking the PCT for about a couple weeks with my uncle during summer break. Dunno where we started but we ended at Crater Lake. Well the day before we came to CL we were supposed to get water from this pond marked on our map but I guess it had dried up or something because we couldn't find it. We'd started that day with only a little water from the last time we filled up and by the end of the day we were out. So we just made camp and didn't have any water that night. The walk the next day was the most miserable thing ever. The sun was beating down on us and I had a 50 pound pack on my back. For whatever reason this part of the trail really didn't have any trees. It was like a freaking desert all yellow dirt and sand. My mouth was dry and I was sweating terribly. All I could think about was water. Just wanted to lay down and die but I knew it wouldn't feel any better and that I had to keep going. Eventually we made it to the highway and hitched our way up the mountain to the camp site which had a convenience store. And inside that store was the most gloriously cold chocolate milk I'd ever had. God bless the cow that produced it.

There is a mini fridge in my boss's office that I'm allowed to use, and I have a drawer with food stashed in it. Oatmeal, peanut butter crackers, some skinny cow treats and Starbucks K-cups. 

We have a full size fridge in the back room.  bunch of boxes of cookies and cakes people bring in that have "No" written on them. LOL  My Stepdaughter works for me and does her mother evil doings at the office now.  LOL.   She actually go's to grocery store and buys healthy snacks for me.  Hate that kid.  LOL

Most refreshing drink I ever had was an ice cold chocolate milk.

I was backpacking the PCT for about a couple weeks with my uncle during summer break. Dunno where we started but we ended at Crater Lake. Well the day before we came to CL we were supposed to get water from this pond marked on our map but I guess it had dried up or something because we couldn't find it. We'd started that day with only a little water from the last time we filled up and by the end of the day we were out. So we just made camp and didn't have any water that night. The walk the next day was the most miserable thing ever. The sun was beating down on us and I had a 50 pound pack on my back. For whatever reason this part of the trail really didn't have any trees. It was like a freaking desert all yellow dirt and sand. My mouth was dry and I was sweating terribly. All I could think about was water. Just wanted to lay down and die but I knew it wouldn't feel any better and that I had to keep going. Eventually we made it to the highway and hitched our way up the mountain to the camp site which had a convenience store. And inside that store was the most gloriously cold chocolate milk I'd ever had. God bless the cow that produced it.

I hiked to the 7-11 half a mile away from my house once.  By day 3 not sure I was going to make it.  Damn that ice cold case of beer was one of the coldest I ever had.  

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got one I've been working on. Been holding it back because people have been quick to move.

Pretty basic set up. Nothing tricky; scum vs town. A good set up, not an experimental capture the flag type failure...but like they say, every great artist....

• Upvote 1

I've got one I've been working on. Been holding it back because people have been quick to move.

Pretty basic set up. Nothing tricky; scum vs town. A good set up, not an experimental capture the flag type failure...but like they say, every great artist....

Go for it!  My Nudie Bar game was mostly me being bored and thinking that the next game was weeks away. I'll wedge it in eventually.