Mafia Season Mod Queue

Yeah.

I would have been back sooner but you know how I only like playing one game at a time now and I wanted to play in that Avengers game on DM.

It was good until...well it's still ongoing so I wont say anything about it. If you've been following along you know.

Yeah.

I would have been back sooner but you know how I only like playing one game at a time now and I wanted to play in that Avengers game on DM.

It was good until...well it's still ongoing so I wont say anything about it. If you've been following along you know.

#FULLDARTHE or the cheating bastards.

I have grown to hate playing this game with you. Just figured if you play only there and I play only here, problem solved. You always say you like it better there so not sure why it's an issue.

Wouldn't you think a pm would be the appropriate place to discuss something like this?

Wouldn't you think a pm would be the appropriate place to discuss something like this?.  

No way.  This is not personal.  I think your an awesome poster and missed you more than anyone when you were gone.  You just aggravate the hell out of me when we play mafia and I prefer not to ever play with you ever again.  

No way. This is not personal. I think your an awesome poster and missed you more than anyone when you were gone. You just aggravate the hell out of me when we play mafia and I prefer not to ever play with you ever again.

Oh good it's not personal. I almost leaked those nudes you pmed me. Would have been bigger than jlawrence

The only one I'd consider joining is the Game of Thrones one and that's not going to start for a month or more probably.

:D But yeah, signups are extremely slow.   I think its because there were a bunch of games in signups before mine and now people are joining those.

I can mod one if we have players.

Anyone else wanna play?

I'd be down.

Oh good it's not personal. I almost leaked those nudes you pmed me. Would have been bigger than jlawrence

Lol bigger, def would be.

I think you could still play football and mafia, I mean I'm hooked on fantasy, F5 the sh*t out of the ff subreddit looking for Josh Gordon updates (btw anyone playing fantasy needs to pick him up ASAP), and I can still play at least one good game of mafia.

:D But yeah, signups are extremely slow.   I think its because there were a bunch of games in signups before mine and now people are joining those.

I'd be down.

Lol bigger, def would be.

I think you could still play football and mafia, I mean I'm hooked on fantasy, F5 the sh*t out of the ff subreddit looking for Josh Gordon updates (btw anyone playing fantasy needs to pick him up ASAP), and I can still play at least one good game of mafia.

Go to DM and play. According to Arsis its way better than here. Take Arsis with you if you don't mind.