Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Woo-hoo ok cancel that I AM gonna fight it. Apparently the event happened involved me and I got us a scum peeps. I know people won't believe me so I offer you this:

My life for his.

Sharrow is scum. We lynch him. If he is town I will say yes please speed lynch me the following day OR if we have any vig left shoot me at night. I am not the cop. I am roleless, hence me not caring, it is the event that got me the info.

UNVOTE

VOTE SHARROW

Perfecto.

VOTE sh*tTOW

No more hiding my friend.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bored, and going through sharrow's posts now under the assumption that he's scum.. liosts of good stuff..

----------------------------------------------

Vote: Kitchen

Conservatory/Lounge, Kitchen/Study - secret passages ftw gotta be one of those

#4 kitchen voter

I think its possible that they know the events, but it wouldn't be fair at all if they knew the triggers.

What's the deal with the colored voting, btw?

thinks it's possible scum knows events (and voted library this time)

For the room, I would suggest we stay away from the corners this time, maybe they are the ones with the negative events like the kitchen cause of the secret passages. vote:library sounds good to me, getting an investigation as the event there could make sense.

----------------------------------------

Really, really wanted to lynch barm.. easy vote or pissed that he's not contriuting as a scum mate?

Imo, we should just lynch him every day 1 in every game he joins. Every time he signs up here its the same thing, and he barely plays. We could put him close to lynch early in day 1, and give him the rest of the day to show up and reveal.

I want to go back to Barm, tbh. Someone said it before; its not about information, its about principle. And if JC is really the cop, we should be able to learn something from his near-lynch, so its not like we're completely in the dark.

vote:Barm

You should vote for Barm.

True. If he doesn't show up tomorrow, everyone should vote for him anyway. If he doesn't show up by 6:42 tomorrow, he won't have been here for 3 days.

Bored, and going through sharrow's posts now under the assumption that he's scum.. liosts of good stuff..

----------------------------------------------

#4 kitchen voter

thinks it's possible scum knows events (and voted library this time)

----------------------------------------

Really, really wanted to lynch barm.. easy vote or pissed that he's not contriuting as a scum mate?

if Barm and Sharrow are scummates the other members of their team must be livid lol..

thoughts on a possible cop counter claim

first says no...

If JC isn't the cop, then the real cop should definitely stay hidden until he gets a guilty, just in case scum has a roleblocker.

then reconsiders..

Good point about the doc being unprotected as well as the cop if JC is lying. Also could be an SK or 3rd party potentially doubling the chances of one of them dying. Maybe it would be better to counter afterall.

--------------------------------------------------

how to deal with i28?

doesn't want him investigated.. bizzare stance for scum, assuming i28 is innocent...

I don't think he should be investigated right now. I don't see what good it does us, tbh, assuming you think JC should tell us his result tomorrow. Even if he's protected in the kitchen, whose to say he isn't protected in the next room and dies tomorrow night? He might even vet himself if he shoots someone tonight and tells us who it is during the night, and we see them die sometime later, or if he tells us he didn't shoot anyone, and then dies himself. If he doesn't shoot anyone and doesn't die, then I think it might be a good idea, but right now it doesn't make sense to me.

fishing for his protection strength?

If we want to keep I28 alive, wouldn't roleblocking him take away his protection?

------------------------------------------------

on jif?

doesn't want jif shooting.. heavy FOS on jvor imo

That's a good point. You should holster and take your chances tonight, JIF.

---------------------------------------------

on conversions?

really surprised or fake suprised?

Conversions?

ARE-YOU-SHITTING-ME.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=pokercat

Do the weapons mean anything or is it just flavor?

What do you mean by "potential?" Wouldn't a conversion checker mean there are definitely conversions?

I'd say it definitely means that there's the potential for (a) conversion(s). tongue.gif Off the top of my head, my guess would be that one of the room events results in a conversion.

that's weak sauce. Jif was going to shoot jvor is anyone.. that seems pretty clear..

+1

The way JiF described his role, it would make sense for his kill to go right thru being that with his lynching he wouldn't be able to die in that person's place in the future, but there's no reason to suspect he'd target Wombat or Song. It would either be Fvck JVoR, or fvck this game and he'd target no one, IMHO.

oh and...

vote: Sharrow

I'd think this should go pretty quick.

Perhaps there's a CL scum didn't know about and that was genuine surprise? CL, Scum, Vigs? Lily did promise a lot of carnage.

Won't discount anything, but a CL usually just converts and doesn't kill. The fact that Wombat was the first to mention the possibility of recruitment suggests to me that maybe the scum targeted him for that specific reason.

I have no idea whats going on, lol. The event must have been a paranoid or reverse investigation or something, cause I'm not scum. I don't really know what else I can say. I'm roleless, so scum wouldn't need to set me up like that.

Won't discount anything, but a CL usually just converts and doesn't kill. The fact that Wombat was the first to mention the possibility of recruitment suggests to me that maybe the scum targeted him for that specific reason.

Wasn't implying the CL would kill.. we know scum, vigs, SK's kill... we had at least 2 vigs and there are apparently conversions. I think much like JVoR's superhero game we have souped up townies vs souped up scum and possibly a CL recruiting from both. That's a lot of potential double agents.

I have no idea whats going on, lol. The event must have been a paranoid or reverse investigation or something, cause I'm not scum. I don't really know what else I can say. I'm roleless, so scum wouldn't need to set me up like that.

smells-like-bullshit.gif

Wasn't implying the CL would kill.. we know scum, vigs, SK's kill... we had at least 2 vigs and there are apparently conversions. I think much like JVoR's superhero game we have souped up townies vs souped up scum and possibly a CL recruiting from both. That's a lot of potential double agents.

Like I said, I'm not discounting anything, and Wombat's death and role as a Conversion Checker could just be coincidence. But if it's not, then I think the same people who have the ability to kill also have the ability to convert, and killed Wombat suspecting he had some inside info in that regard.

And yes, Hess, that would be three times. Just trying to be clear. smile.gif

Caught up here ...

Sucks on the double kill, but with Wombat a conversion checker (nice touch Lily, lol) we're pretty much assured of conversion. I don't think there would be multiple though. One or two perhaps. We'll have to see if we're alerted if it happens. With Wombat alluding to it I agree that likely got him killed. The Song death bears looking into because I seriously doubt the scum have 2 NKs a night. Lily said people have to die, but damn, that would be f'd up.

But the pressing matter is Vic. Perfect exchange of his life for verification and we're early enough in the game to survive getting duped.

VOTE: Sharrow

Vote count:

Sharrow (7) – Vicious, CTM, BG, JVoR, Pac, Slats, SMC

Doggin (1) – I28

I28 (1) Jetscode

Not voting: Barm, Sharrow, Dan X, Hess, JF80, Doggin, Verbal, Brett, AVM, Gato

With 19 alive you need 10 to lynch.

Deadline Monday 8PM MST/10PM EST

**** you guys, as much as I want to even the playing field right now, I don't want to screw up Lily's game and ruin the surprise. You'd love them to think its just one team, wouldn't you Slats? You got lucky getting me, but the clock is ticking douchebags.

vote:Sharrow

**** you guys, as much as I want to even the playing field right now, I don't want to screw up Lily's game and ruin the surprise. You'd love them to think its just one team, wouldn't you Slats? You got lucky getting me, but the clock is ticking douchebags.

LOL... wtf is this?

Scum wants me dead when I'm not scum. Or is that a teammate wifom? I can't decide! laugh.gif

See ya (however infrequently) next game!

LOL at the clock is ticking. Whatever. That's 8 votes.

215103593v4_480x480_Front.jpg

Archived