Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

This.

Folks, I'm not sure what has been going on recently here. I come to JN and play (more so than other sites recently) because you all are solid players that are active and have fun. You like to make fun of each other, but it's usually tongue-in-cheek.

I really don't think there's a single bad player in this game. Trust me, that isn't the case on other sites. Vic, I'm not sure where the meltdown came from, but it's not warranted. If I had to pick 1 player to have on my team if I'm scum, I'd pick you. Ridiculous instincts as scum, like Doggin said. Wouldn't that make you an "elite" player? We all have strengths and weaknesses in this game.

Well . . . there's you. But other than that, I agree completely

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all, there's an ape and a pacMule that are much harder to play with and you don't here them offering to bow out..

As the consensus best player in the game... I will share with you what sets me apart from the rest - and the 3 reasons I would never "bow out" of a game:

1. I don't have a vagina.

2. I don't have a vagina.

3. I don't have a vagina.

I'm a man, I finish what I start.

As the consensus best player in the game... I will share with you what sets me apart from the rest - and the 3 reasons I would never "bow out" of a game:

1. I don't have a vagina.

2. I don't have a vagina.

3. I don't have a vagina.

I'm a man, I finish what I start.

I now have a goal to get you to emo ... and it will happen.. I know the pacMule will join me

As the consensus worst player in the game... I will share with you what sets me apart from the rest - and the 3 reasons I would never "bow out" of a game:

1. I don't like vagina.

2. I don't like vagina.

3. I don't like vagina.

I'm a man, I finish what I start... extraordinarily quickly.

Please find the corrections highlighted above.

I'm dead in the mafia? Good. The mafia is dead to me.

Too many queer bait clicks keep it from being enjoyable who follow their idols like scared children.

Dane Cook has left the building for good. Not that it matters. I suck at this game.

Peace

I hate queer bait clicks.. especially when they come up with cutesy nicknames for one another and refuse to vote each other.. super ghey

Too many queer bait clicks keep it from being enjoyable who follow their idols like scared children.

Dane Cook has left the building for good. Not that it matters. I suck at this game.

Peace

WAH.

Peace

WAH.

You of all people should talk about cliques and emoghey. :rolleyes:

i do think you have some buttons that can be pressed..

Everyone does man, everyone does. That said, last game when I kept ******* up and was bringing up real-life stuff as distractions was about as much of a breakdown as you'll get from me.

For all the sh*t I take, and I get it from EVERYONE, I think my track record stands for itself.

Everyone does man, everyone does. That said, last game when I kept ******* up and was bringing up real-life stuff as distractions was about as much of a breakdown as you'll get from me.

For all the sh*t I take, and I get it from EVERYONE, I think my track record stands for itself.

Oh yeah, you coming along has reduced the insults that get hurled at me by atleast 50%.. you're a hairy little godsend ;)

Archived