THE BULLS!

ECURB

Lets also not forget he always starts letting up at this point in the playoffs... he will usually blame an injury or something... but he cannot step up in late playoff rounds... never has... hell he flat out QUIT last year.

I think the Heat win tonight, I hope I'm wrong tho. Lebron is fighting a "cold" too.

and there it is... the perfect excuse for when he goes down 0-2...

I know people like Lebron... you go to play a quick game of basketball on a Sunday and before you get going they tell you how much their ankle has been bothering them.

Built in excuses... LBJ trademark... and trademark of a quitter.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haslem won that game... that was the BEST game the Heat could have had and the Bulls were still just a few rimmed out shots from winning...

I am not worried by that game, the Bulls will split in Miami.

Not too many teams win regular season games when they hit 34% from the field, 61% from the line, and 15% of their 3's. Almost no team wins in the Conference Championship games with those #'s. Miami played real good D, but not good enough to take all credit for the Bull's lousy shooting.

You can get into all types of high end analysis as to why the Heat won the game last night, but the reality is the Chicago Bulls did not put the ball through the hoop enough to win. Everything else they did was good enough. If the Bulls shoot that poorly again, they'll likely lose another one.

Not too many teams win regular season games when they hit 34% from the field, 61% from the line, and 15% of their 3's. Almost no team wins in the Conference Championship games with those #'s. Miami played real good D, but not good enough to take all credit for the Bull's lousy shooting.

You can get into all types of high end analysis as to why the Heat won the game last night, but the reality is the Chicago Bulls did not put the ball through the hoop enough to win. Everything else they did was good enough. If the Bulls shoot that poorly again, they'll likely lose another one.

Drose really needs someone he trusts to make a bucket... he tossed up way too many low % shots...

I like Gibson and/or Boozer getting more of the mid-range shots... they seem to be hitting them and matchup well against the heat.

Haslem won that game... that was the BEST game the Heat could have had and the Bulls were still just a few rimmed out shots from winning...

I am not worried by that game, the Bulls will split in Miami.

LOL No credit for the Heats D huh? I think we've done an incredible job on Rose.

LOL No credit for the Heats D huh? I think we've done an incredible job on Rose.

Incredible job? He was getting open looks and lanes all game... I give the Heat no credit for Rose missing easy buckets.

Rose will have a 45 point game this series... he has had the opportunity there... just has not been able to take it.

Incredible job? He was getting open looks and lanes all game... I give the Heat no credit for Rose missing easy buckets.

Rose will have a 45 point game this series... he has had the opportunity there... just has not been able to take it.

LOL He's been kept out of the paint a majority of the time in these first 2 games and was reduced to shooting airball jumpshots game 2 LOL Game 1 was a anomoly chief, 31 second chance points and 50% 3pt shooting.

LOL He's been kept out of the paint a majority of the time in these first 2 games and was reduced to shooting airball jumpshots game 2 LOL Game 1 was a anomoly chief, 31 second chance points and 50% 3pt shooting.

Lebron AND Wade has 11 "Layup" attempts according to the NBA shot chart... Rose had 10 himself... and only made 2

Keep kidding yourself but the anomaly is rose being 20% in the paint...

So knock 15% off the 3 pointers... oh well that will be made up by the increase by Rose...

The Bulls still had like 20+ second chance point shots... they just shot a horrible %... the chances were still there...

Lebron AND Wade has 11 "Layup" attempts according to the NBA shot chart... Rose had 10 himself... and only made 2

Keep kidding yourself but the anomaly is rose being 20% in the paint...So knock 15% off the 3 pointers... oh well that will be made up by the increase by Rose...

The Bulls still had like 20+ second chance point shots... they just shot a horrible %... the chances were still there...

Defense buddy. You portray it as if they were uncontested layups. While i admit Chicago has a fnatastic defense, Miami is no sluch in that department either. Gonna be tough for you guys to win one in Miami, were 6-0 at the TTriple A in the playoffs and our role players seem to be much more comfortable playing at home.

Not much to post about when the Bulls get their asses kicked....

I am just saving it for within a day of the game... these breaks between are too damn long...

NBA must be thrilled both series got tied up though...

Man the way they slow things down for the conference finals now is absurd. If both these series go 6 or 7 games and the Finals go deep, we'll probably be looking at close to a 2 MONTH long postseason.

I dont get why the NBA made that change. The playoffs have been great this season but the schedule is so bad that it loses all its steam and I think they lose casual viewers when you forget when games are on TV. Their playoffs move so slow compared to the rest of the sports world. I wish they would go back to 5 games for round 1 and then make sure everything else is every other night to keep things going.

good defense Boozer lol

this series looks over......ECURB's prediction of the Heat finishing worse than the Cavs is still a laugher.

I picked the Cavs and a bunch of other teams that I said would be playoff teams... never said the Heat would do worse than the Cavs... ever.

I still say Bulls in 6... I think Bosh is out of career nights... LeChoke will strike again and Dwade is getting worn out.

I picked the Cavs and a bunch of other teams that I said would be playoff teams... never said the Heat would do worse than the Cavs... ever.

I still say Bulls in 6... I think Bosh is out of career nights... LeChoke will strike again and Dwade is getting worn out.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/90008-heat-just-picked-up-mike-miller-to-go-with-the-new-big-3/page__p__1621976#entry1621976

This one's the real gem though:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/90008-heat-just-picked-up-mike-miller-to-go-with-the-new-big-3/page__st__20__p__1622359#entry1622359

The Bulls are going to win the next 3 games to close out the series??? What makes you think that other than sheer homerism? Becaus to me, it looks like the Bulls are done. They have no answers. Nothing to be ashamed of though, you've good a solid foundation, just not enough stars and Miami is playing really good D against all those average players you guys throw onto the court.

The Bulls are going to win the next 3 games to close out the series??? What makes you think that other than sheer homerism? Becaus to me, it looks like the Bulls are done. They have no answers. Nothing to be ashamed of though, you've good a solid foundation, just not enough stars and Miami is playing really good D against all those average players you guys throw onto the court.

The Bulls just need to hit their shots... they had 10 more shot attempts... more rebounds and still lost... it was almost purely due to missed shots.

If both teams shot the same % the Bulls won.

I don't see Rose and Korver missing these shots all series, they will recover and the Bulls will look more like the game 1 Bulls.

The Bulls just need to hit their shots... they had 10 more shot attempts... more rebounds and still lost... it was almost purely due to missed shots.

I don't see Rose and Korver missing these shots all series, they will recover and the Bulls will look more like the game 1 Bulls.

They are gunning. Some of the three's they are chucking up are laughable. Sure they are taking more shots, but they are not high percentage shots. When Miami extends their D, the Bulls have no answer other than Rose.

They are gunning. Some of the three's they are chucking up are laughable. Sure they are taking more shots, but they are not high percentage shots. When Miami extends their D, the Bulls have no answer other than Rose.

2 games ago the Bulls made the Heat look like they should have missed the playoffs... since then they have been playing frustrated because their shots are not falling in... they are still the same team that swept the Heat then BLEW them out game one.

2 games ago the Bulls made the Heat look like they should have missed the playoffs... since then they have been playing frustrated because their shots are not falling in... they are still the same team that swept the Heat then BLEW them out game one.

Or maybe the Heat had an off night and adjusted to the Bulls?

And does it really matter if they blew them out 1 game, in the playoffs, when they beat them the next 2 with very little adversity?

Miami just looks like the better team, playing better, at the right time.

lol you refuse to give the Heats defense credit, its always the Bulls just missing shots. Your offense isnt very good and your facing a fast athletic defense. You have one maybe 2 guys that can create offense. Not enough.

Archived