THE BULLS!

ECURB

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bulls are going to win the next 3 games to close out the series??? What makes you think that other than sheer homerism? Becaus to me, it looks like the Bulls are done. They have no answers. Nothing to be ashamed of though, you've good a solid foundation, just not enough stars and Miami is playing really good D against all those average players you guys throw onto the court.

Its near impossible for a 1 man show to carry a team to the finals when you come up against a team with 2 legit stars. Iverson and James were the two to do it and both did it at probably the weakest times in the conference (I think the Sixers had to beat the Bucks that year and the Cavs were going through the last gasp efforts of the Nets and Pistons) and never had to go through a real big team.

Whats rough with the NBA is that once you cast your vote with someone its hard to get another piece and the Bulls whiffed badly on Carlos Boozer. All you have to know about his game came yesterday in I believe the 4th quarter. They dump the ball to him and he makes a move to get to the basket. You expect a guy like that to elevate, dunk, and get the foul for a 3 point play. Boozer? He tries to avoid, gets about 2 inches off the ground and throws a looping attempt at a layup. He got a foul call but you have to get more than that. You send a message with those plays. Now its years of being stuck with a big bloated contract that severely limits who else can be brought in.

lol you refuse to give the Heats defense credit, its always the Bulls just missing shots. Your offense isnt very good and your facing a fast athletic defense. You have one maybe 2 guys that can create offense. Not enough.

He's one of the worst homers I've ever come across. Dude just said Chicago will win the next 3 games. Its almost like he doesnt even watch the game, just looks at the box score to make his assessments.

The Heat's perimeter defense is by far the best in the league. Their lateral quickness/movement is just suffocating.

Which is why Chicago is struggling. Its obvious they are forcing the 3 point attempts. Miami came out flat in game one and Chicago ran circles around them. Miami adjusted, extended their defense because the Bulls have absolutely no threat beyond Rose that can create on their own. Chicago looked deflated toward the end of the game.

I may be crazy, but I dont see the Bulls winning another game. Especially considering I dont even think Miami's played their best ball yet this series.

Its near impossible for a 1 man show to carry a team to the finals when you come up against a team with 2 legit stars. Iverson and James were the two to do it and both did it at probably the weakest times in the conference (I think the Sixers had to beat the Bucks that year and the Cavs were going through the last gasp efforts of the Nets and Pistons) and never had to go through a real big team.

Whats rough with the NBA is that once you cast your vote with someone its hard to get another piece and the Bulls whiffed badly on Carlos Boozer. All you have to know about his game came yesterday in I believe the 4th quarter. They dump the ball to him and he makes a move to get to the basket. You expect a guy like that to elevate, dunk, and get the foul for a 3 point play. Boozer? He tries to avoid, gets about 2 inches off the ground and throws a looping attempt at a layup. He got a foul call but you have to get more than that. You send a message with those plays. Now its years of being stuck with a big bloated contract that severely limits who else can be brought in.

Pretty much. Its why Miami is able to extend their defense. Who are you scared of beyond Rose that can create their own shot? Who scares you underneath? Nobody.

Chicago is a nice team. They have some depth, but they are totally out matched right now. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong...but its looks all but over for the the Bulls.

Pretty much. Its why Miami is able to extend their defense. Who are you scared of beyond Rose that can create their own shot? Who scares you underneath? Nobody.

Chicago is a nice team. They have some depth, but they are totally out matched right now. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong...but its looks all but over for the the Bulls.

The way the Heat have swarmed the perimeter the Bulls need to force one of their guys to setup low on the block (Noah or Boozer I guess) and for their perimeter guys to force the ball to them. Let Rose kick it to the corner and then try to catch the Heat jumping out and dump it in for a quick shot. The way they are playing offense now wont work, but at the same time their post guys suck on offense.

Ill be curious to see how they play the Mavs if Dallas gets in the Finals. Dirk can play all over and shoot pretty fast if needed.

If this crusty sock fk'r would earn $50.00 of the $14MM we pay him - things would be a little different in the series.

His 5 missed lay-ups a missed dunk need to be combined with the 20 pts he gave up being a slug on D - fk him.

I hope somebody in the front office is looking how to unload his contract now.

CHI.gif Carlos Boozer #5 PF307818.jpg

Field Goal Selection

Layups: 2-7

Jumpers: 5-10

Dunks: 1-2

Scoring Breakdown

FGs: 8-19

3FG: 0-0

FT: 10-12

Fake a$ mvp!!! Cant wait to see The Heat close them out in Chicago!!

Yeah right - if not for some real poor decision making with 8 secs left in regulation - your azzhole would be puckering with the very real probability of going down 3-2 in that very game.

Where's blackhead? Thought he would be here talking up his uber visionary predictive abilities....

Yeah right - if not for some real poor decision making with 8 secs left in regulation - your azzhole would be puckering with the very real probability of going down 3-2 in that very game.

Where's blackhead? Thought he would be here talking up his uber visionary predictive abilities....

Good game man. I was sh*tting my pants at the end of the game. D.Rose has got to shoot better though and protect the ball.

Good game man. I was sh*tting my pants at the end of the game. D.Rose has got to shoot better though and protect the ball.

It was a great game and it's been a good series thus far. We are a player short of being able to grab all the marbles. The Heat have gelled the mini "dream team" at the right time - they're playing good basketball.

It was a great game and it's been a good series thus far. We are a player short of being able to grab all the marbles. The Heat have gelled the mini "dream team" at the right time - they're playing good basketball.

Well lets not get ridiculous here....the Heat should have lost last night. I don't even think they're playing that well.

Terrible, I was hoping the bulls would tie up the series. Boozer is a bum, totally not worth the money he's getting I thought he might actually grow a pair. That said, the play calling down the stretch and in OT was horrible. I guess its heat vs mavs in the finals.......let's go mavs!

Too many Jags that cant handle playoff defense. Those guys look great during the regular season when there is less defense then a random pick up game...but when push come to shove, you have to have somebody else that can create or score underneath. The Bulls dont have that.

I'm having a hard time hating the Heat as much as I want to considering the way the play defense.

Lebron's defense is unbelievable.

I hate the bastard more than anyone in sports, but god damn, the guy is unreal.

Side note; the Rose cross over, split defender, keep rising dunk, was unreal.

Well lets not get ridiculous here....the Heat should have lost last night. I don't even think they're playing that well.

The Heat should have lost the game last night because of a situation where the Bulls had the ball on their end of the court with the score tied and 8 seconds left on the clock. To say the Bulls outplayed the Heat last night would not be a correct statement, in my book. They're playing very good D and they're outscoring a very good D.

Side note; the Rose cross over, split defender, keep rising dunk, was unreal.

It would almost make you think that when you're tied up with 8 seconds left you could stick 3 shooters outside the paint that need to be covered and let D Rose drive the remaining 2 defenders and, at least, get a free throw out of it.

you think that when you're tied up with 8 seconds left you could stick 3 shooters outside the paint that need to be covered and let D Rose drive the remaining 2 defenders and, at least, get a free throw out of it.

Tell me about it. I watched my Gators get bounced in the Tourny doing the same stupid thing. There were a bunch of games like that actually.

I'll never understand it. Go to the rack, get to the line, game over.

Terrible, I was hoping the bulls would tie up the series. Boozer is a bum, totally not worth the money he's getting I thought he might actually grow a pair. That said, the play calling down the stretch and in OT was horrible. I guess its heat vs mavs in the finals.......let's go mavs!

While i agree Boozer is not worth the big contract, I thought he played very good last night....him and Deng. I mean Loozer gave you 20 and 11 and you got 20 and 8 from Deng. The problem was the MVP. 8 for 27 shooting??? 1 for 9 3pt shooting??? And 7 TO and only 6 asst. This game was on the MVP.

Rose is not a jumpshooter, but LeBron's excellent D made him into that at the end of the game. I don't fault him for failing to drive at the end of regulation. There was no way Rose was getting by LeBron in that situation.

The Heat should have lost the game last night because of a situation where the Bulls had the ball on their end of the court with the score tied and 8 seconds left on the clock. To say the Bulls outplayed the Heat last night would not be a correct statement, in my book. They're playing very good D and they're outscoring a very good D.

It would almost make you think that when you're tied up with 8 seconds left you could stick 3 shooters outside the paint that need to be covered and let D Rose drive the remaining 2 defenders and, at least, get a free throw out of it.

Rose wasnt going to get a call there.

Rose is not a jumpshooter, but LeBron's excellent D made him into that at the end of the game. I don't fault him for failing to drive at the end of regulation. There was no way Rose was getting by LeBron in that situation.

I don't know that Rose doesn't get by him, SMC - but you're betting that LeBron stuff's him clean and thats a risk I'm willing to take given the way Rose was shooting from the outside.

Archived