Police Academy Mafia Signups

Doggin94it

Why don't you make an account for your imaginary lady friend?

I've tossed around the idea of ordering her to create and acct and play so we can get this show on the road. I'll wait a bit more before going that route.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to register a new user and getting error messages stating no new members being accepted? wtf is that?

Perhaps JN is like JIF's butthole... since Crusher's already been there, its not accepting new "members" either.

This is the game that never starts

some people just started signing up not knowing what it was

and they'll continue waiting here forever just because...

This is the game that never starts

I got grabbed by the elk and the caribou.

They tied me up with vine lassoo

And whisked me away to Animaloo,

Where they locked me up in the People Zoo.

I found a 16th but they still can't register.. apparently this forum doesn't like people signing up?

Tubby fluffy butt is a mod, I'm sure he'll figure it out between his after lunch snack and before dinner desert

Can we just start a mini game here until we get our last player? Ok I'll mod. The game rules are there is a scum team but don't know they're scum or who other scum are. There's no private chat. You just play. And even though I'm modding I can also play. Ok game on!

VOTE: CTM

he's scum btw.

Errr with 15 players it takes 9 to lynch

Can we just start a mini game here until we get our last player? Ok I'll mod. The game rules are there is a scum team but don't know they're scum or who other scum are. There's no private chat. You just play. And even though I'm modding I can also play. Ok game on!

VOTE: CTM

he's scum btw.

Errr with 15 players it takes 9 to lynch

This wasn't a mobile post.. I can tell. Next time drive around the block or something.

Crush I'll PM you the username and just give me a generic pw that we'll reset.

If there isn't a username set up for me by 14 hundred hours tomorrow heads will roll.

make sure you title the pm ****NOT EDIBLE*** otherwise it won't last long enough to be read

ok we have a 16th but rather than wait for her to confirm just go ahead and add "ladyfriend103" (she's registered)... That was her choice for a username btw.. one that made me laugh.

She's a teacher and will have limited time to post but she'll play.. I think she's going to request to be killed first but I'll leave that to her.

and I'm fully aware having her play could be an unmitigated disaster but I'm tired of waiting for 16th and if nothing else I'll get some laughs from it.

ok we have a 16th but rather than wait for her to confirm just go ahead and add "ladyfriend103" (she's registered)... That was her choice for a username btw.. one that made me laugh.

She's a teacher and will have limited time to post but she'll play.. I think she's going to request to be killed first but I'll leave that to her.

and I'm fully aware having her play could be an unmitigated disaster but I'm tired of waiting for 16th and if nothing else I'll get some laughs from it.

hahaha... wow... this is awfully brave, if true

This is exciting!! :)

Archived