Police Academy Mafia Signups

Doggin94it

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, standard deadlines will apply.

Also - CTM, way to sneak in between Crusher and JiF

Story of CTM's pathetic interwebz existence. He's always trying to get between us, one way or another.

So jealous that one.

Will you three just have the most horridly disgusting and disfiguring three-way in human kind and get it over with already? Come on.

Jealous? Dont worry, CTM is gross, we dont want anything to do with him. He'll taint the greatest relationship in the history of the interwebz.

Will you three just have the most horridly disgusting and disfiguring three-way in human kind and get it over with already? Come on.

why don't you worry more about modding your game and less about the sexual habits of crusher and jif

jif say if you lube up with bacon grease and do it on a non stick surface, fat sex with morbidly obese is 100% safe. Even in the worst case scenario, they collapse directly on you, you safely squirt out from underneath them, like a kid coming off a waterslide.

jif say if you lube up with bacon grease and do it on a non stick surface, fat sex with morbidly obese is 100% safe. Even in the worst case scenario, they collapse directly on you, you safely squirt out from underneath them, like a kid coming off a waterslide.

Your like the guy who ask about treating a genital wart for a friend.

You're a sick ****, trying to pass these disgusting thoughts of yours off as mine.

******* in.

I just watched this the other night... coincidentally. My girl had never seen it or Stripes, so we had a double feature. :D

i imagine she'd watch just about anything to avoid listening to your crap..

Archived