Police Academy Mafia Signups

Doggin94it

DPR is channeling his inner Dean Koontz and writing a book that will no doubt be the object of a public burning one day.

Lily is pissed off that SMC was such a jerkoff to her and needs to chill out at least 1 more game.

Barm still thinks he's playing in a current game just hasn't gotten around to posting yet.

SOF is in Paris Island beating up emo men like you and CTM.

Verbal is finally getting the surgery done to make official what we already knew.

Ay-man is still smarting over his Barney Fife like investigations last game.

Naeann wants to play but her boobs don't.

Adealla simply hates us. All of us.

Remember when they were all excited to play here because we were so funny and stuff???

That didnt last long.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bored, if we were playing I would be post whoring a lot right now. My wife and kids are watching American Gheydol and I just finished my book. I wish I had funny but I got nothing.

My wife and daughter are watching American Idol

baby Crusher and I are watching "wipeout" great show where idiots get hammered on this obstacle course. awesome.

1 Crusher - Lt. Harris

2 CTM - Sweetchuck

3 JiF. - Proctor, right up Harris' a$$

4 JF80 - Fackler

5 Vic - Callahan... because someone has to be the chick with the huge t!ts

6 Slats - Commandant Lassard

7 SMC - Copeland... the recruit that helps Harris, but never really figures out what the hells going on... until its too late.

8 I28 - Tackleberry... draws his gun on everyone... just saying.

9 Brett - Mahoney, just because this is probably who JIF thinks he should be...

10 Pac - Larvell Jones, makes noises with mouth... but nobody really pays attention

11 Smash - Hooks... cause he hasn't made a peep all mafia season

12 Sharrow - Hightower, gotta give you the badass role after how you played Ric Flair

13 Hess - Zed, or Bobcat Goldtwat... perfect.

Jiff is capt moser, yowzie yowser

Pac is a better harris

Crusher Leslie Barbara

imo

My wife and daughter are watching American Idol

baby Crusher and I are watching "wipeout" great show where idiots get hammered on this obstacle course. awesome.

I love wipeout. THe newer "winter" one is funny. All the foam and white paper for fake ice lol. It's so halfassed that it somehow works that much better.

I love wipeout. THe newer "winter" one is funny. All the foam and white paper for fake ice lol. It's so halfassed that it somehow works that much better.

Watching the blind date one where they match goofy people together and they compete as a team. Amazes me people get up after the pwnage. baby Crusher and I love that show. great tv

The only ones I know for sure are...

Harris - Pac - the dumb a$$hole

Fackler - CTM - the nerdy pussy

Sweetchuck - Bret - the little Cali Homo Pussy Nerd

Mauser - JVOR - the arrogant a$$hole dweeb bag

Copeland - I28 - thinks he's has it all figured out, but dumb. Plus I could see him dancing at the Blue Oyster.

Hooks - Dan X - she actually fits it well, all unsure about herself

And Hess is perfect as Zed

Oh yeah, I'd be Cadet Martin ;-).

Youg guys suck at this. Any list that doesn';t have Crusher as Officer Vinnie Schtulman and JiF as mahoney is hogwash. bunch a ******* amateurs.

Dont remember Vinnie, but I wouldnt be Mahoney. He's too much of a pretty boy George Martin was a playa yo. Plus, I always loved Callahan's boobs and I've seen Kim Cattrall nude a thousand times.

George Martin appears only in the first Police Academy movie. When the movie begins he seems to be a Hispanic heartthrob with a gift for attracting hordes of women. But later in the movie it is revealed that he is third-generation of a Spanish-speaking family and actually speaks in a English accent, but fakes a Spanish accent and changes the pronunciation of his name, (he would pronounce his last name Mar-teen,) to get girls. By the end of the first film he would be involved with Callahan.

Officer Vinnie Schtulman easygoing, overweight policeman who is always eating, not even minding that if a candy bar fell on the ground. Officer Schultman owns a dog which often accompanies him on duty. Schultman also seems to think throwing a tennis ball to his dog in a busy traffic tunnel is the same as in open rural areas. He becomes Carey Mahoney's first partner in the second film.

To me this works.

It's too bad all you miserable pricks scared away all the DM players. Can;t even fill a small game.

maybe they don't know there's a new game starting.. don't you have some juice over on DragonMountain? Why don't you wobble over there and PM some peeps.

Archived