Police Academy Mafia Signups

Doggin94it

ok we have a 16th but rather than wait for her to confirm just go ahead and add "ladyfriend103" (she's registered)... That was her choice for a username btw.. one that made me laugh.

She's a teacher and will have limited time to post but she'll play.. I think she's going to request to be killed first but I'll leave that to her.

and I'm fully aware having her play could be an unmitigated disaster but I'm tired of waiting for 16th and if nothing else I'll get some laughs from it.

жаркой рубке боевого робота, перед лицом гибели, которой угрожали ей три вражеские машины, теория казалась далеко не такой верной. Выжить, остаться в живых вот что сейчас ее привлекало. Куда больше, чем абстрактное понятие чести полка. Не думая о достоинстве, Армстронг вытерла слезы облегчения, когда из коммуникатора донесся голос.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok we have a 16th but rather than wait for her to confirm just go ahead and add "ladyfriend103" (she's registered)... That was her choice for a username btw.. one that made me laugh.

She's a teacher and will have limited time to post but she'll play.. I think she's going to request to be killed first but I'll leave that to her.

and I'm fully aware having her play could be an unmitigated disaster but I'm tired of waiting for 16th and if nothing else I'll get some laughs from it.

ROTFL

OK, PMs are going out now

If we can do it.. she'll have no issues with not playing but we sat around for 4 days looking for 1 more person so I decided to call an audible.

I'm not involving myself with your silly charades, but I appreciate your efforts.

I'm not involving myself with your silly charades, but I appreciate your efforts.

haha.. creating an acct and and posting as my ladyfriend would be beyond pathetic. I'm not afraid to let her in here for a bit. If she gets out of line I'll punt her.

Congratulations guys, you successfully found a way to make me follow the game thread. At the very least until the "lady" friend is killed off. This should be awesome.

i will not vote her 1 time

Archived