Police Academy Mafia Signups

Doggin94it

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe they don't know there's a new game starting.. don't you have some juice over on DragonMountain? Why don't you wobble over there and PM some peeps.

First off haven't been their in a year. Second of all it's Doggins game and he go's their daily. They won't come here cause your a mean prick.

First off haven't been their in a year. Second of all it's Doggins game and he go's their daily. They won't come here cause your a mean prick.

They won't come here because I28 spams games like nothing they've ever seen, JiF is a crude scumbag, JVoR is a smarmy know-it-all, Slats sucks, and you're fat.

I'll play if Doggin needs 16 people, but can't promise to be much more active than usual. My schedule did get a little better so I may have a limited amount of free time in the mornings. At the very least I'll get on in the evenings ... if that's ok.

I'll play if Doggin needs 16 people, but can't promise to be much more active than usual. My schedule did get a little better so I may have a limited amount of free time in the mornings. At the very least I'll get on in the evenings ... if that's ok.

Any Dan x is good for teh mafia goodness.

They won't come here because I28 spams games like nothing they've ever seen, JiF is a crude scumbag, JVoR is a smarmy know-it-all, Slats sucks, and you're fat.

Considering none of them have returned since you held the held game hostage and gave me an ultimatum...I'm taking this with a grain of salt the size of Crusloves belly.

Thank you. Finally someone understand my subtle genius. This is what Aten must feel like all the time.

Yeah your intellect is overwhelming.

Sergio Garcia is from Espana and plays on the Euro Ryder Cup team.. I know The Spain is in Europe but I'm sure JiF and Crusher just learned something new.

Considering none of them have returned since you held the held game hostage and gave me an ultimatum...I'm taking this with a grain of salt the size of Crusloves belly.

they love the gusto I play with. It's a break from the normal mensa gibberish they've got going on over there.

George Martin appears only in the first Police Academy movie. When the movie begins he seems to be a Hispanic heartthrob with a gift for attracting hordes of women. But later in the movie it is revealed that he is third-generation of a Spanish-speaking family and actually speaks in a English accent, but fakes a Spanish accent and changes the pronunciation of his name, (he would pronounce his last name Mar-teen,) to get girls. By the end of the first film he would be involved with Callahan.

Officer Vinnie Schtulman easygoing, overweight policeman who is always eating, not even minding that if a candy bar fell on the ground. Officer Schultman owns a dog which often accompanies him on duty. Schultman also seems to think throwing a tennis ball to his dog in a busy traffic tunnel is the same as in open rural areas. He becomes Carey Mahoney's first partner in the second film.

To me this works.

Bull. Dude, you're House.

That's fine. One more

Archived