Police Academy Mafia Signups

Doggin94it

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I'll sit this one out unless you need more people. I know I have trouble these days being as active as everyone else.

Btw it feels awesome to be able to speak normally again. :)

The funny thing is right before you started committing to it a bit more, I was really getting close to cranking up your requirement since you were really doing far too good of a job dodging it early.

Whenever the signup list is full

Well, if you get to 16 without me then I'll just serve as a replacement. I'm going to the beach til sunday for spring break, so I just won't be around much (and I don't want to be that guy). If you're not going to get going til next week for whatever reason, definitely count me in. I can post from my iTouch, I just don't know when/where I'll have internet access.

What about that lunatic Ragu or Woody P? I can PM them on the other site.

Ragu I think earned a lifetime ban. He could come over as Prego if he promises to not lose it and start disrespecting our Jewish brothers. Not sure SMC would want to play with him.

I'll play i guess. I just hope I'm town. I'm scummed out after the last two games.

I feel ya. I did a stretch of five or six straight games as scum at one point. Definitely burned me out. You make a bigger a$$ out of yourself as town, but at least you're playing honestly and not trying to drum up bullsh*t cases. It wears on you.

I feel ya. I did a stretch of five or six straight games as scum at one point. Definitely burned me out. You make a bigger a$$ out of yourself as town, but at least you're playing honestly and not trying to drum up bullsh*t cases. It wears on you.

I admire your courage for finding the strength to continue playing.

Then I28 must be almost completely burned out cause he does that when he's town too.

Archived