Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia Sign-ups

AVM

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Srsly?

Yeah, he said he'd poked in a couple times, and felt like he needed to be smart to play. LOL!!! I assured him that wasn't the case and that he'd be a good fit since he seems like he has a thick skin and a sense of humor.

No word back from him yet.

Would love to see EY and Bergen play.

Ey was good, probably the strongest mix of the doggin style (nearly purely anlytical) and the smash style (purely gut, and unanalytical).. He retired after the cheating incident with klacko..

He almost played the perfect game in the first 2 scum team game we had here..

Also -- Crusher, thinking/praying for ya man...hope all turns out well.

And DPR -- I thoroughly look forward to your psychotic return. Wish you could have played this one, but maybe you can sort of watch along.

I sent a PM to T0MShane too telling him to follow along with this game and join in on the next one. He'd be the greatest addition since I started playing.

Yeah, I hope Tom plays... and I also tried to get #27Dominator. He might try a game this season, but not this one. He's to personal stuff to tend to in the next couple weeks.

Hope all goes well big fella. I will keep you in my thoughts.

+ 1. <3 you mt.

This game I will play in your honor.

I hope he can follow along. Provide him some relief.

I've got some pepto bismol if he needs some relief?

Hope everything works out okay. <3 you and will miss you!

Sucks to hear. Hope its no big deal.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you my man. Hope everything goes well.

Also -- Crusher, thinking/praying for ya man...hope all turns out well.

And DPR -- I thoroughly look forward to your psychotic return. Wish you could have played this one, but maybe you can sort of watch along.

Thanx everyone. Game looks awesome. Some of the new editions would be great. Bergen and Tomshane would be great. I asked Brooklyn and Visajet numerous times before.

Good luck and great game.

Archived