Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia Sign-ups

AVM

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between your win and Dan's win we don't need anymore Koreans running the show here.

That's true... they are defintely in big lead for best mafia couple

1) Dan & Jvor

12) Ladyfriend & Pac

13) Jif & Crusher

1) Dan & Jvor

12) Ladyfriend & Pac

13) Jif & Crusher

Such a shame. Ladyfriend and Pac would be serious contenders if it weren't for Pac. Ladyfriend's debut must have been the greatest in mafia history.

1) Dan & Jvor

12) Ladyfriend & Pac

13) Jif & Crusher

Where do you and your girlfriend Klecko rank? You 2 queerbaits gossip on the phone so why don't you call and ask.

Such a shame. Ladyfriend and Pac would be serious contenders if it weren't for Pac. Ladyfriend's debut must have been the greatest in mafia history.

She owned pac, made him show his tummy and drop the tough guy act.. I don't think i've seen that kinda henpecking since Norbit

She owned pac, made him show his tummy and drop the tough guy act.. I don't think i've seen that kinda henpecking since Norbit

just because you say this over and over does not make it true.. I played no differently.. I admit nothing.

Well, I'm thinking we'll need at least one more to get the game going. I am discussing with my co-mod.

This. We'll try to rework it to 17 even if we need to, but one way or another we'll be getting out role PM's later tonight.

No, see Pac is of the mentality of "Treat them like dirt they'll treat you like gold."

I've seen it work before.

something like that but not quite.. It's part Charlie Sheen, part Tom Hanks.. It's crazy.

maybe some day you can be my wing man.

something like that but not quite.. It's part Charlie Sheen, part Tom Hanks.. It's crazy.

maybe some day you can be my wing man.

Not so much wing as a rebounder. See when a girl gets all offended by your ways I just turn on my sweet charm and make her feel comfy. Chicks that find me too feminine would then totally dig your manliness. Symbiotic relationship really.

Archived