Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming from you, this means nothing to me...you know better than anyone that he's a great kill for the town and a horrible kill for the scum.

//flexes his pecs and gives mean stare.

Not too many girls I know have as chiseled of a body as I do.

Not surprised to see you on your knees... however I am surprised to see its because you are begging people to vote for me, and not for the usual reasons.

Well now all you need to do is find yourself a husband with a trust fund and you'll be all set to go as an ideal trophy wife.

My bicep is the size of your head.

that's because you only nail fatties, Ahab.

At least I've had sex with a female, you nerdy cali homo. If you need to do laundry, you can use my washboard stomach.

Not surprised to see you on your knees... however I am surprised to see its because you are begging people to vote for me, and not for the usual reasons.

I'm not begging for anything, I just think day 1 is a throw away lynch and since I'm town this game and I have a rock solid body, you seem like the most logical lynch. All I do is win, and if you are town, you might be the catalyst that breaks my winning streak. If you're scum, well, then we all rejoice and I'll do a full on body builder flex session for everyone.

My bicep is the size of your head.

That's unusual for a woman, but I'm still quite confident there's a man out there for you. Somewhere.

I'm not begging for anything, I just think day 1 is a throw away lynch and since I'm town this game and I have a rock solid body, you seem like the most logical lynch. All I do is win, and if you are town, you might be the catalyst that breaks my winning streak. If you're scum, well, then we all rejoice and I'll do a full on body builder flex session for everyone.

There's one constant in Mafia as common as death and taxes; whether scum or town, JiF gets himself killed early in games.

Hey! I'm Verbal here, mofo. Keep the Usual Suspects references in my direction dammit.

Sorry, Verbal, but Dan's name is well deserved. Just look at the Police Academy thread. She put on a tour de fource performance as the final scum to erase a 7-1 deficit to win in the end despite having the worse scummates in history.

That's unusual for a woman, but I'm still quite confident there's a man out there for you. Somewhere.

There's one constant in Mafia as common as death and taxes; whether scum or town, JiF gets himself killed early in games.

Which would certainly help explain why he has a tendency to be on the winning team.

Nope, you are begging. But please, don't let me stop you from selling a case built on nothing as "logical."

All I do is win. All you do is spend your free time jealous of my sexy toned tan body.

Which would certainly help explain why he has a tendency to be on the winning team.

All I do is win. You fear my triceps.

Nope, you are begging. But please, don't let me stop you from selling a case built on nothing as "logical."

I dont beg. You are detriment to the town. Stop being jealous of my trapezoids.

We need to take jif down a few notches. D1 lynch is a great place to start

You should go down on me and see my proudest muscle. You'd like it too you cali nerd queer bait.

Eww.

Vote: Jif

jif's trying to make the gay thing seem like it's been a goof all along by raising the absurdity of it..

not buying it.. you're as queer as a 2 dollar bill, jifard simmons

Well, it seems we have a couple of homophobes playing teh mafia. Its too bad you guys cant except people for who they are...and just because most gay men take care of their body and like to stay in shape doesnt mean I'm gay. I chisel my body for the ladies...sorry bretfag.

so we're waiting for Smash and Naeann than? shocking.

I'm inclined to vote off JiF or Brett because I'm not interested in having a front row seat to their phag war.

Once Smash quits making potions and casting fireballs are dragons in Wizard Wars 10 he'll be here to contribute. But I miss Nae.

Well I'd erase the double post but no editting. Now everyone can see many times how gay Jif is.

Of all these jealous obsessed people that play this game, you are the most obsessed by far...it must be my studly obliques.

so we're waiting for Smash and Naeann than? shocking.

I'm inclined to vote off JiF or Brett because I'm not interested in having a front row seat to their phag war.

Bret doesnt learn. For being a so called cali poly nerd Olympics homo fag, he hasnt realized his obsession with going after me every single day 1 phase has got him killed day 3 times already this season. The dude is obsessed, but I get it, I'd be obsessed if I was an on looker checking out my sicks calf muscles.

Of all these jealous obsessed people that play this game, you are the most obsessed by far...it must be my studly obliques.

Bret doesnt learn. For being a so called cali poly nerd Olympics homo fag, he hasnt realized his obsession with going after me every single day 1 phase has got him killed day 3 times already this season. The dude is obsessed, but I get it, I'd be obsessed if I was an on looker checking out my sicks calf muscles.

Haven't you died every game as well? Fairly early too.. starting with you being a pissy crybaby in game 1.

Haven't you died every game as well? Fairly early too.. starting with you being a pissy crybaby in game 1.

Nope, I won game 1 with Pacturd when we took down GF BG...remember...the 100% CTM was GF comment?

Then I died early with my hissy fit, then I was killed early because I had all 4 scum on my list and then I died as scum last game on day 2.

The most important fact here is that all I do is win. Undefeated in 2011. And my lats are getting so big, if you had a projector, you could use my back as a screen to watch a movie.

I hope scum gets 2 NK's tonight. Maybe they can do us a favor and take both these homos out.

I don't think anyone cares that you're ghey. I just think it's funny

First, I think JIF cares... clearly.

Second, to clarify, its funny that JIF is a punching bag... but JIF isn't actually funny himself.

Third, I'm ready for the game to start, the one thing I haven't understood about JN since switching to this site from JI, is the "let's all pretend we are gay for each other cause it'll be cool" clique here. This site could use a bit more shenanigans and idiocy, and a bit less fagola talk... and I don't have an issue with the gays, I just don't want to read it all day, every day. Its not relevant to me.

Archived