Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you claim that voting for Pac or I28 is easy, lazy, opportunistic and scummy, and lay your vote on.....get this....CTM?

I expect better, slats.

That's exactly what I was going to say.

unvote

vote: Slats

Hehe!

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

80(1): Pac

Dan X(2): JVoR, SMC

Hess(1): Song

Pac(2): BG, Verbal

I28(1): JiF

JiF(3): I28, Brett, 80

Sharrow(1): Jetscode

CTM(1): Slats

Slats(2): CTM, Dan

BG(1): Hess

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

...I also can't learn to bold and italicize before posting. Modfail.

I feel confident he's passed far beyond the point where even the Crushinator would bother defending this nonsense.

You'd be wrong. I can tell you thier love is truly blind.. and unnatural, but whose counting

You'd be wrong. I can tell you thier love is truly blind.. and unnatural, but whose counting

Perhaps, but I think JiF may be a little more in love than Crusher. Crusher tries, but I just don't think he can truly commit himself to their creepy relationship as much as his fatty-loving cohort does. Although what would be really great is if both of them, and everyone else for that matter, could just keep that between themselves, as it continues to move further and further from amusing and into distrubing.

So you claim that voting for Pac or I28 is easy, lazy, opportunistic and scummy, and lay your vote on.....get this....CTM?

I expect better, slats.

I get this a lot. People always expect more of me early, or thought I was smarter early, etc. I'm just poking around like everyone else one D1.

Unless CTM is indeed scum. Then I am better.

Sure, but a dead Slats is best. Especially when it's a scummy Slats.

I'm sensing a plan here. Lynch me now so you can save your NK for someone else? Maybe your second-bestest love, JVoR? ;)

Seriously, you don't find CTM's rule banter with the mod a little scummy? That stuff always rubs me the wrong way. Comes across as,"look what a super townie citizen I am!" I thought the rule in question was pretty clear cut.

Seriously, you don't find CTM's rule banter with the mod a little scummy? That stuff always rubs me the wrong way. Comes across as,"look what a super townie citizen I am!" I thought the rule in question was pretty clear cut.

CTM could just be anticipating an early train where he's forced to role-reveal. I wouldn't blame him. He sucks.

That's the first time we had a rule even close to that and obviously is going to have a huge impact on strategy and gameplay. I've never seen anything like it.

The reality is that I was either genuinely curious in the exact mechanics or i was creating a wifom for no good reason, cause we both know there isn't likely to be a single person who would without hesitation take a town read on something like that, so if I was scum, why would I bother "pretending" to be "super townie citizen"? (which is another wifom, i know) That's bleedin's schtick, not mine

CTM could just be anticipating an early train where he's forced to role-reveal. I wouldn't blame him. He sucks.

Haha..

But what i am anticipating is a lot of power roles, and after 2 reveals we'll need to make a hard decision or have a roleless / weak townie come forward and volunteer to die. The effect this will have on games here can't be udnerstated.

Perhaps, but I think JiF may be a little more in love than Crusher. Crusher tries, but I just don't think he can truly commit himself to their creepy relationship as much as his fatty-loving cohort does. Although what would be really great is if both of them, and everyone else for that matter, could just keep that between themselves, as it continues to move further and further from amusing and into distrubing.

Nope... i think the only difference is that crusher gets more defensive about being called ghey, but they're equally smitten

That's the first time we had a rule even close to that and obviously is going to have a huge impact on strategy and gameplay. I've never seen anything like it.

The reality is that I was either genuinely curious in the exact mechanics or i was creating a wifom for no good reason, cause we both know there isn't likely to be a single person who would without hesitation take a town read on something like that, so if I was scum, why would I bother "pretending" to be "super townie citizen"? (which is another wifom, i know) That's bleedin's schtick, not mine

I lol'ed.

When have you ever seen me as scum? Trying to build your post count already? Me no likey...

The bold part is an irrelevant argument. The latter, is the same accusation JIF made towards AVM last game on D1, when trying to start a train on him. That was when I knew JIF was scum... just saying.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode1

Congratulations, we've blown past funny, wandered by amusing, stumbled past tolerable and fallen into irritating.

Sounds like a lot of work, no wonder why I have such a great physique .

I'm defending JiF in Crusher's honor.

Keep flexing, you tanned Adonis!

///grits teeth, flexes, winks

I feel confident he's passed far beyond the point where even the Crushinator would bother defending this nonsense.

You dont know my muffin top. He the motivation behind these concrete abs.

Jealous. My body is totally natural.

Jealous hater. You wish you had a relationship like we have and you definitely wish you had a body like mine.

Sounds like a lot of work, no wonder why I have such a great physique .

///grits teeth, flexes, winks

You dont know my muffin top. He the motivation behind these concrete abs.

Jealous. My body is totally natural.

Jealous hater. You wish you had a relationship like we have and you definitely wish you had a body like mine.

What's your take on the game so far needle dick?

Got anything other than trying to sell a case on me because "I'm a detriment to the town" basically acknowledging that you want to lynch a townie, and nudging for a modkill because I edited?

I know, I know... I wish I smelled like rose petals and had a tribal tramp stamp just like you. I'd love to see some game content from you that isn't scummy...

What's your take on the game so far needle dick?

Got anything other than trying to sell a case on me because "I'm a detriment to the town" basically acknowledging that you want to lynch a townie, and nudging for a modkill because I edited?

I know, I know... I wish I smelled like rose petals and had a tribal tramp stamp just like you. I'd love to see some game content from you that isn't scummy...

My take on the game so far is your an idiot, slats is high, BG is a debbie downer hater, CTM is jealous, Dan X is the sh*t, JVOR sucks, Song is teh hotness, Crushlove is sorely missed, and Smash and Nae havent even checked in.

I like how you are trying to push the idea I'm selling your lynch, its cute. You know what else is cute...

///pulls shirt up, flexes pecs, licks finger tip, rubs nipple, winks

The bold part is an irrelevant argument. The latter, is the same accusation JIF made towards AVM last game on D1, when trying to start a train on him. That was when I knew JIF was scum... just saying.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode1

Context usually helps...trying to make a weak case...is weak and makes me think you have another motive.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

80(1): Pac

Dan X(2): JVoR, SMC

Hess(1): Song

Pac(2): BG, Verbal

I28(1): JiF

JiF(2): Brett, 80

Sharrow(1): Jetscode

CTM(1): Slats

Slats(2): CTM, Dan

BG(1): Hess

Jetscode(1): I28

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

So now apparently JiF's love for himself has not only passed his love for fat chicks, but now even for fat dudes. That's impressive.

Lol.. i'm telling you, he's trying to take ownership of the jif is ghey thing, in order to destroy it

and it's working, after reading his nipple post I'm not really interested in encouraging any more of this..

You already have more posts this game than you had in all of your last, victorious game. [ducks]

Lol last night I was actually one post away from being on top. Too bad AVM kept posting. Oh and you'll be dead in due time. ;)

I'm sensing a plan here. Lynch me now so you can save your NK for someone else? Maybe your second-bestest love, JVoR? ;)

I'd appreciate it if we could adhere to my outline, yes.

I didn't think CTM was acting too out-of-the-ordinary. Isn't he usually the first one to ask the mod questions like that? Plus, I can see why he might be interested and am surprised you of all people wouldn't see it. It changes the town's approach in a huge way. Typically I'd expect you to be out in front talking about how this affects our strategy.

lol, and you know if someone else did that he'd go apesh*t at them like CTM at the geniuses at the Apple store.

I'm not sure i understand the point your making, but just to be sure

android >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. ios

apple is for noobs

I also think a little bit much is being made about CTM asking mod clarification questions...weren't any of the rest of you curious about how the role reveal limitations were gonna work?

Agreed. I don't see anything wrong with somebody asking questions on thread, and it saved a few of you typing up a pm I bet.

I didn't think CTM was acting too out-of-the-ordinary. Isn't he usually the first one to ask the mod questions like that? Plus, I can see why he might be interested and am surprised you of all people wouldn't see it. It changes the town's approach in a huge way. Typically I'd expect you to be out in front talking about how this affects our strategy.

I just didn't see it as a big deal.

Vic notoriously doesn't like inactives, but he also doesn't like when games drag on - hence the strict deadlines in this one. I saw the limit of reveals to be an extension of that, so that the town didn't keep running up train after train. Didn't really see it as effecting play too much, as we usually get bored and lynch before we try to run a fourth train up to reveal, anyway. I definitely don't see it really changing our approach in a huge way. At least it shouldn't.

Also, CTM was quick to lynch the first guy who revealed last game, so I didn't really see it effecting his play much at all. :lol:

I also think a little bit much is being made about CTM asking mod clarification questions...weren't any of the rest of you curious about how the role reveal limitations were gonna work?

You want to know which townies are worried about whether they will be able to reveal or not, huh?

Archived