Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

Wow, this game is becoming increasingly more unbearable to read.

these dweebs and their stupid gadgets.. you know how I like to access the internet? My fuc---g computer.. You know what I do with my phone? Make fuc---g calls.

These are the kind of a-holes that have their heads buried in their palms as they walk through the streets like droids (pun intended). Put the phone down, smell the roses, and communicate with other human beings.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these dweebs and their stupid gadgets.. you know how I like to access the internet? My fuc---g computer.. You know what I do with my phone? Make fuc---g calls.

These are the kind of a-holes that have their heads buried in their palms as they walk through the streets like droids (pun intended). Put the phone down, smell the roses, and communicate with other human beings.

Says the guy who spends eleventeen hours a day on a message board... talking to people who do exactly the same thing.

I dont get this logic, I28 uses it which is obvious, but how on earth can anyone else use this...I think Slats did it earlier too.

Voting of the Ape on day 1 is literally the worst possible move a scum team could make. He's literally their most valuable asset, for all the reasons you think he's a safe vote. There is reason why the guy makes it to end game all the time. He's got the ability to take the town down in flames. Scum would literally be stupid to encourage a day 1 lynch of the Ape. Most Valuable Primate. The dude was our best weapon when Dan X cruised to victory.

I mean, I understand how is a safe vote because you can easily give solid justification...but its down right the worst possible play scum could make. I'm keeping my vote on him because I think its a win win for the town. He's either scum and we scored, or he's town and we scored. My chiseled body makes me smarter than you, so you should listen to what I say.

///does a body builder flex pose.

The flaw in your argument above can be found in the vote count below, which shows that JC is voting Sharrow, not I28:

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

80(1): Pac

Dan X(2): JVoR, SMC

Hess(1): Song

Pac(2): BG, Verbal

I28(1): JiF

JiF(2): Brett, 80

Sharrow(1): Jetscode

CTM(1): Slats

Slats(2): CTM, Dan

BG(1): Hess

Jetscode(1): I28

JC is doing what I might expect scum to do. Rip into I28 (thus appearing townish) while voting Sharrow (a usual suspect for scum).

Of course, we might be getting into WIFOM territory here. Whatever the f*** that term means.

That and I think JiF's sucked up all the energy one thread can take with his displaced machismo. I get that he wants to get lynched and all but I just don't see it happening. Plus his point was made like 5 lat pulldowns and 3 ab crunches ago. Plus diaries are meant to be kept secret for a reason. Freaking gross man.

CTM's fighting with Pac. I28's fighting with JiF (and everyone else). JiF's being gay. The girls have run off. Hess is posting gobbledygook.

What else is new.

You forgot the, "and 80 is all over the place yet is getting a free pass like he's still a noob." ;)

And btw I NEVER post gobblegook. Whether you see it or not my posts are always somehow game-related. Not my fault you can't read between the lines. *icy stare fle....SEE JiF overdid that whole explain the icon thing and now it just seems stupid*

And btw I NEVER post gobblegook. Whether you see it or not my posts are always somehow game-related. Not my fault you can't read between the lines. *icy stare fle....SEE JiF overdid that whole explain the icon thing and now it just seems stupid*

I like bananas, coconuts and grapes I like bananas, coconuts and grapes I like bananas, coconuts and grapes I like banan...

You were saying?

Any thought on the possibility that JiF is a Jester?

I don't know if we've ever seen the role here, and it looks like Vic and AVM put too much work into this game to let one phaig end it all on day one.

So I would guess no.

JiF notoriously hates day one's, and he apparently wants the rest of us to hate them with equal gusto.

Depends. I haven't looked up Jester on the wiki... is it defined as "likes balls in mouth?"

Joking aside, I'm not sure. I don't like the wifom he's created saying that scum would absolute want me alive, and then voting me. He's trying awful hard to imprint the perception that he is town.

Last game, JIF was scum, and he tried to push a silly case BASED on some poop I flung at AVM about AVM trying to buddy up to people and boosting his post count. This game he comes out of the game advocating that we lynch me based on me being the worst player evarrggghhh... not me being scum. My initial reaction was that it was him busting my balls, since I voted him first, but he's sticking with it...

Then he tattled on me for editing.

At this point, I'm not sure what to make of his play. It definitely sketch, but part of why we lost the last game was because the attention whores got themselves lynched, and I don't want to repeat the same mistakes this game... I'm sitting on Jetscode because I don't like how defensive he's been over one early D1 vote.

Well, that post was the best way for me to explain my thoughts on the game thus far. Again, not my fault you can't read between the lines.

I got it. You like bananas, coconuts and grapes. I agree with some of what you are saying here, but do think the grapes can be misleading and possibly scummy. Warrants keeping an eye on.

Unfortunately, you'll probably only get an average of about 1 post a day out of him, so it's hard to tell.

Jetscode has actually provided more than twice the content of the guy he's voting for.

unvote

vote: Sharrow

In the interest of maybe starting to consolidate our votes and getting Sharrow to contribute a little something. We have a deadline tomorrow night.

That said, Motorola totally blew it with the Xoom. What a bunch of idiots. Better spec, better OS, but they overprice it, sell it before they should have (no Flash, no 4G etc), and sales have tanked.

it's heavy too.. Agree.. But there's a bunch more honeycomb droid's coming thus summer .. Samsung has one with a larger screen that thinner then the ipad2

The flaw in your argument above can be found in the vote count below, which shows that JC is voting Sharrow, not I28:

JC is doing what I might expect scum to do. Rip into I28 (thus appearing townish) while voting Sharrow (a usual suspect for scum).

Of course, we might be getting into WIFOM territory here. Whatever the f*** that term means.

You seem a little overly fixated on me this game...still hurting from my Vig shot that took you out of the WrestleMafia game?

Either way...whatever... :P

He's a jester all right...

I still think slats is suspect.. He got serious right off the bat ... And has avoided i28.. I know he did last game but he was a cop with an innocent result

Jetscode has actually provided more than twice the content of the guy he's voting for.

unvote

vote: Sharrow

In the interest of maybe starting to consolidate our votes and getting Sharrow to contribute a little something. We have a deadline tomorrow night.

I'm down with that.

UNVOTE

Vote: Sharrow

He's a jester all right...

I still think slats is suspect.. He got serious right off the bat ... And has avoided i28.. I know he did last game but he was a cop with an innocent result

Serious charges right there.

I've been trying to lay off the chimp for a couple games now. As long as he steers clear of wild extravagant theories, it's not so hard. And he's done that this game so far. If he traipses into Monkey in Wonderland, you'll probably get to see one of my reactions at that time.

As for getting serious a little earlier, we did open this game up with a hard deadline. Usually we banter about from Monday thru Friday before ending the first day phase. We don't have that luxury this time around.

Archived