Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

unvote

vote: CTM

Bouncing back and forth between voting Pac and the monkey is as easy lazy opportunistic scummy as it gets.

And what's with the early obsession with the number of reveals allowed?

2 at night + 2 at day?

just curious..

FTR - Pac and JiF already claimed town, so we might already be done with those today. :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

80(2): Dan X, Pac

Dan X(2): JVoR, SMC

Hess(1): Song

Pac(3): CTM, BG, Verbal

I28(1): JiF

JiF(3): I28, Brett, 80

Sharrow(1): Jetscode

CTM(1): Slats

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Mod Note: As for the deadline, we're still waiting on a couple to check in. Once they do, we'll start the 60-hour clock.

First, I think JIF cares... clearly.

Second, to clarify, its funny that JIF is a punching bag... but JIF isn't actually funny himself.

Third, I'm ready for the game to start, the one thing I haven't understood about JN since switching to this site from JI, is the "let's all pretend we are gay for each other cause it'll be cool" clique here. This site could use a bit more shenanigans and idiocy, and a bit less fagola talk... and I don't have an issue with the gays, I just don't want to read it all day, every day. Its not relevant to me.

whoooahhh brah, someone needs to get laid.

60 hours from right now is 5 AM Saturday morning, which aside from being a weekend morning, comes after several hours that 90% of this game won't be paying any attention.

With that said, the deadline is now set.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

Pac(3): CTM, BG, Verbal

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

I hope scum gets 2 NK's tonight. Maybe they can do us a favor and take both these homos out.

Have I already said I take back anything nice I ever said about you?

///bounces pec muscles.

I don't think anyone cares that you're ghey. I just think it's funny

Gays are people too. And they typically have nice tan toned bodies, like mine.

First, I think JIF cares... clearly.

Second, to clarify, its funny that JIF is a punching bag... but JIF isn't actually funny himself.

Third, I'm ready for the game to start, the one thing I haven't understood about JN since switching to this site from JI, is the "let's all pretend we are gay for each other cause it'll be cool" clique here. This site could use a bit more shenanigans and idiocy, and a bit less fagola talk... and I don't have an issue with the gays, I just don't want to read it all day, every day. Its not relevant to me.

Listen Ape, nobody gives a **** about your opinions just like we dont care about your wild theories in teh mafia. You dont find me funny, cool. I find you to be a pompous dbag, but I accept you for who you are and like you. But not as much as I like flexing in front of the mirror.

unvote

Bouncing back and forth between voting Pac and the monkey is as easy lazy opportunistic scummy as it gets.

FTR - Pac and JiF already claimed town, so we might already be done with those today. :rolleyes:

I took claims as, actual role reveals...like cop, doc, roleless townie, fag, etc. Saying I'm town, doesnt reveal anything. Me thinks you are smarter than that.

///puts arms over head, snarls, and flexes biceps.

unvote

lol

is this serious?

dude.. switch to decaf

this is the kind of stupidity i'd expect to come out of pac or the ape's mouth, not you..

unvote

vote Slats

unvote

I took claims as, actual role reveals...like cop, doc, roleless townie, fag, etc. Saying I'm town, doesnt reveal anything. Me thinks you are smarter than that.

///puts arms over head, snarls, and flexes biceps.

this is the kind of stupidity i'd expect to come out of pac or the ape's mouth, not you..

unvote

vote Slats

OMGUS!

I am smarter than that. Much smarter. That's why I put in the little eye-rolling smiley: :rolleyes: Just remarking on JiF and Pac feeling the need to be out front with their town claims. Don't be so stupid yourselves.

Please.

Sorry, Verbal, but Dan's name is well deserved. Just look at the Police Academy thread. She put on a tour de fource performance as the final scum to erase a 7-1 deficit to win in the end despite having the worse scummates in history.

Who were her scummates, Pac & I28?

Verbal- Can you reach out to Nae and let her know we started?

Will do.

Nothing to be sheepish about. Though I do have it on good authority that Harry Potter has a small wand. Vic doesn't seem like the type to use a curse made up by Snape, so he'd probably use a Confundus Charm or something not too hurtful lulz

What the **** baby. I told you I messed up my charm to make it into a giant basilisk.

unvote

So you claim that voting for Pac or I28 is easy, lazy, opportunistic and scummy, and lay your vote on.....get this....CTM?

I expect better, slats.

So you claim that voting for Pac or I28 is easy, lazy, opportunistic and scummy, and lay your vote on.....get this....CTM?

I expect better, slats.

slats is playing like a cokehead who can't find his fix

Now I know who Jif is... Such a fratstar

Too bad I don't know how to embed.

I just saw this video cuz I couldnt at work. You probably beat off to him.

And I wasnt a fratboy, I used to kick fratboy a$$ and **** their bitches. You Califag. Fratboy. Ha! Furthest thing from it.

///slicks back hair while flexing biceps casually as if he's not trying to flex

Close. JiF & Crusher.

I28 was the townie Dan led on a leash. I28 then went on to spearhead the lynches of every other townie.

I "spearheaded" the lynch on you and Pac.

How many games until you let it go? Seriously. You bitch about it as though you would have made a difference if kept alive... in case you forgot, the reason so many of us voted you was because you were the only one that couldn't tell Crusher was scum.

As for Pac, play like that at that point in the game is getting him lynched 100% of the time, whether I'm in the game or not.

I "spearheaded" the lynch on you and Pac.

How many games until you let it go? Seriously. You bitch about it as though you would have made a difference if kept alive... in case you forgot, the reason so many of us voted you was because you were the only one that couldn't tell Crusher was scum.

As for Pac, play like that at that point in the game is getting him lynched 100% of the time, whether I'm in the game or not.

I was talking to Verbal, not you so you should STFU and evolve.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

Pac(2): BG, Verbal

Slats(1): CTM

BG(1): Hess

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

Archived