Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious charges right there.

I've been trying to lay off the chimp for a couple games now. As long as he steers clear of wild extravagant theories, it's not so hard. And he's done that this game so far. If he traipses into Monkey in Wonderland, you'll probably get to see one of my reactions at that time.

As for getting serious a little earlier, we did open this game up with a hard deadline. Usually we banter about from Monday thru Friday before ending the first day phase. We don't have that luxury this time around.

This and FOS Chan the Masterbator for acting dumb to the fact after being one of the very first concerned.

it's heavy too.. Agree.. But there's a bunch more honeycomb droid's coming thus summer .. Samsung has one with a larger screen that thinner then the ipad2

Yeah, the Tab 10.1, but it's only in Europe right now. I'm definitely taking a look at it when it comes to the Stats. I didn't want to get an iPad2, but compared to the Xoom the iPad2 was the better buy. I'm holding out for the Tab or something better.

Yeah, the Tab 10.1, but it's only in Europe right now. I'm definitely taking a look at it when it comes to the Stats. I didn't want to get an iPad2, but compared to the Xoom the iPad2 was the better buy. I'm holding out for the Tab or something better.

FOS SMC for boring me with nerdtech banter.

As to JiF, I think he's just being a dickhead. It's like his "I'm Batman" routine in an earlier game and also his "feud" with JVOR.

The Ape did blind-squirrel into a point about it being WIFOMy to run that bit now. Hide in plain sight kinda deal.

And, LOL @ CTM trying to flush out a case on D1. Slats may be giving the Ape a reprieve early on, but I'll worry about him when he starts coming after me.

FOS SMC for boring me with nerdtech banter.

My bad, Hess. LOL. I just had to vent about the Xoom and had nowhere else to say it. Moto pissed me off. It's like finding out that the beautiful girl you had a crush on in HS became a drug addict and prostitute.

My bad, Hess. LOL. I just had to vent about the Xoom and had nowhere else to say it. Moto pissed me off. It's like finding out that the beautiful girl you had a crush on in HS became a drug addict and prostitute.

Why would that piss you off? After all, you'd finally have a shot at her.

That's all right. So what do you think about my vote on 80?

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

80(1): Hess

Dan X(2): SMC, Smash

Hess(1): Song

Pac(2): BG, Verbal

I28(1): JiF

JiF(3): Brett, Nae, Pac

Sharrow(1): Jetscode

Slats(2): CTM, Dan

Jetscode(1): I28

Sharrow (2): Slats, 80

Verbal (1): JVOR

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

As to JiF, I think he's just being a dickhead. It's like his "I'm Batman" routine in an earlier game and also his "feud" with JVOR.

The Ape did blind-squirrel into a point about it being WIFOMy to run that bit now. Hide in plain sight kinda deal.

And, LOL @ CTM trying to flush out a case on D1. Slats may be giving the Ape a reprieve early on, but I'll worry about him when he starts coming after me.

Go **** yourself.

I seriously doubt a Jester role exists in this game for reasons already mentioned. I'm just trying to figure out if JiF is being a doosh bag (which comes naturally to him) or if he's spewing this nonsense under durress.

Either way he must be in his glory with all this talk about him going on.. what a puke.

Serious charges right there.

I've been trying to lay off the chimp for a couple games now. As long as he steers clear of wild extravagant theories, it's not so hard. And he's done that this game so far. If he traipses into Monkey in Wonderland, you'll probably get to see one of my reactions at that time.

As for getting serious a little earlier, we did open this game up with a hard deadline. Usually we banter about from Monday thru Friday before ending the first day phase. We don't have that luxury this time around.

When did i say they were serious charges? You guys that act like suspicion is binary are maddenning. I don't know why we have to go through this almost every game, but it's ok to find someone suspicious day 1, while at the same time aknowledging the fact that it's based on little actual content and therefore transient. My suspicions will change throughout the game, and this early in the game a single post or two by you or someone else can sway them in a different direction entirely.. This is why we vote and pressure, to see if suspicion increases or decreases in response.

When did i say they were serious charges? You guys that act like suspicion is binary are maddenning. I don't know why we have to go through this almost every game, but it's ok to find someone suspicious day 1, while at the same time aknowledging the fact that it's based on little actual content and therefore transient. My suspicions will change throughout the game, and this early in the game a single post or two by you or someone else can sway them in a different direction entirely.. This is why we vote and pressure, to see if suspicion increases or decreases in response.

get over yourself.

I seriously doubt a Jester role exists in this game for reasons already mentioned. I'm just trying to figure out if JiF is being a doosh bag (which comes naturally to him) or if he's spewing this nonsense under durress.

Either way he must be in his glory with all this talk about him going on.. what a puke.

What duress was he under? I'm pretty sure he's been doing this since the game openned.

your post reeks

What duress was he under? I'm pretty sure he's been doing this since the game openned.

your post reeks

seriously? under durress in that the mod is making him do it.. have mercy.

go sell your sh-t somewhere else.

seriously? under durress in that the mod is making him do it.. have mercy.

a post restriction is operating under duress? hmm.. i wouldn't use that term, but you're prett much retarded and probably would ..

i'll buy it..

a post restriction is operating under duress? hmm.. i wouldn't use that term, but you're prett much retarded and probably would ..

i'll buy it..

don't care if you buy it or not..

having acutally experienced it for an entire game I can tell you it was most certainly under durress.

I'd like to see if Suns-n-Guns keeps it up or is just being an unbearable doosh.

This. I am the worst player ever, but at least I get this. ... and when I say ever, I mean since the first game of mafia was scratched into a cave wall... and SMC didn't figure it all out until after he was sent to the tar pits.

UNVOTE, VOTE SMC Scum are the ones that tend to wait to worry about someone until they need to defend themselves. Also I would hardly call ctms post a case. I know, game content on day 1 is weird for you guys, but that's how normal people play mafia.

UNVOTE, VOTE SMC Scum are the ones that tend to wait to worry about someone until they need to defend themselves. Also I would hardly call ctms post a case. I know, game content on day 1 is weird for you guys, but that's how normal people play mafia.

I'll miss you while you're gone. :)

Archived