Bad time to be the lowest form of baseball life

madmikeisback

A Mets/Sox fan. Haha

The two worst teams in baseball.

You know what would suck worse? Having a $230 million dollar roster that's never going to win because you only have 1 1/2 pitchers. The Mets are an embarrassment, but at least we're not trying to pretend that they'll ever win a championship as currently constituted. But Yankee fans? As usual, awash in delusion.

Probably better than being the lowest form of overall life-Someone who can not be tolerant of others opinions if they differ than your own

according to MadMichelle the Celtics Rajon Rondo (and his 30 points last night) is the worst point guard in the NBA

You mean the year when they won on the backs of 2 players who weren't on the roster in 2008? Nope, no one has forgotten.

Gay-Rod wasn't on the roster in 08? Did I miss something?

I see Jetsfan80 is still bitter as ever.

I was just asking myself the other day "Why do I root against the Mets again? Oh yeah because it makes Jetnation more fun"

btw: how the hell can you not recognize that the Yankees won a TITLE? I mean sh*t, what more do the have to do? Go 162-0? Even then you'll find some stupid excuse.

I don't ever want to catch JF80 bashing Sabathia again because he's apparently the best pitcher of all time and single handedly won the WS (since Tex sucked in the WS).

I don't ever want to catch JF80 bashing Sabathia again because he's apparently the best pitcher of all time and single handedly won the WS (since Tex sucked in the WS).

I'd love to hear the argument that says the Yankees get to that World Series without Tex and Sabathia.

I'd love to hear the argument that says the Yankees get to that World Series without Tex and Sabathia.

And why would that be a problem? Should teams expect to win championships with all of their players playing like garbage? I'm not sure I get your point here. The Yankees signed free agent players who performed up to the level they were expected to perform. How does this make their championship any less significant?

You know what would suck worse? Having a $230 million dollar roster that's never going to win because you only have 1 1/2 pitchers. The Mets are an embarrassment, but at least we're not trying to pretend that they'll ever win a championship as currently constituted. But Yankee fans? As usual, awash in delusion.

Funny how the Yankee payroll gets bigger and bigger all while

i_have_a_small_penis_1.jpeg

And why would that be a problem? Should teams expect to win championships with all of their players playing like garbage? I'm not sure I get your point here. The Yankees signed free agent players who performed up to the level they were expected to perform. How does this make their championship any less significant?

The point is its furthers along the theory that the Yankees aren't special, they simply have more money.

Probably better than being the lowest form of overall life-Someone who can not be tolerant of others opinions if they differ than your own

Being a Met/Sox fan isn't an opinion. It's being a pathetic hater who is obsessed with the Yankees.

Edit: I feel like I should clarify this thread. I'm not talking about Mets fans OR Red Sox fans in this thread. I'm talking about the morons who hate the yankees so much that they are Mets AND Red Sox fans just because they have to take every opportunity to hate on the yankees.

exactly!

If the Mess went out and actually got some good players like Tex or CC Jetsfan80 would put his house up for sale to get season tickets and live out of a hotel nearby.

2009 sounds a lot better than 1986

Being a Met/Sox fan isn't an opinion. It's being a pathetic hater who is obsessed with the Yankees.

Edit: I feel like I should clarify this thread. I'm not talking about Mets fans OR Red Sox fans in this thread. I'm talking about the morons who hate the yankees so much that they are Mets AND Red Sox fans just because they have to take every opportunity to hate on the yankees.

You are correct, fandom isn't an opinion.

I was speaking more to the times that you call people "retarded" or a "moron" because they actually have a different opinion than yours.

If you can't stand that the Yankees are "topical", you should go root for another team if it hurts you so much to have others comment. Get a thicker skin.

You are correct, fandom isn't an opinion.

I was speaking more to the times that you call people "retarded" or a "moron" because they actually have a different opinion than yours.

If you can't stand that the Yankees are "topical", you should go root for another team if it hurts you so much to have others comment. Get a thicker skin.

LMAO @ A crying baby like you who bitches and complains anytime anyone posts anything you disagree with accusing someone else of having a thin skin. (as you once again try to hijack a thread simply because you don't like me.) You're a joke. This thread has nothing to do with me having a thin skin. It's about hilarious Mets/Sox fans and how much I'm enjoying their suffering.

The point is its furthers along the theory that the Yankees aren't special, they simply have more money.

Their payroll was plenty high for the decade before that too and they didn't win anything. It's not how much you spend, it's who you spend it on. I'm not saying they dont' have an advantage over teams that a) generate less revenue and B) are less willing to spend what they do make, but winning isn't as easy as throwing money at the best free agents available. Didn't the Mets once have the highers payroll in MLB and still finish at the bottome of their division?

Didn't the Mets once have the highers payroll in MLB and still finish at the bottome of their division?

We've already covered the fact that the Mets are a terrible organization. That madmike goes out of his way to be a douchebag about it is what puzzles me.

LMAO @ A crying baby like you who bitches and complains anytime anyone posts anything you disagree with accusing someone else of having a thin skin. (as you once again try to hijack a thread simply because you don't like me.) You're a joke. This thread has nothing to do with me having a thin skin. It's about hilarious Mets/Sox fans and how much I'm enjoying their suffering.

As much of a joke as a former poster who got banned because he threatened another poster's family in a PM?

As much of a joke as that former poster who came back as RexRyanRules, only to get caught with the same IP, and then explain "I am Mike's roommate, he told me how much you guys are idiots".

People don't think your a fool because of the teams you like Mike, they know you are foolish because how much you get riled and upset to the point of being nonsensical when commenting on other teams than your own.

it is the longest running joke on this board. And you never fail to entertain.

Carry on.

Jetsfan80 used to make threads back in 2006 like "David Wright is better than A-rod"

so I'm not too surprised by any of the junk he's posting now.

LMAO @ having money = a WS

Boston and NY have the most money and combined for 3 world series wins over the past 10 years.

Jetsfan80 used to make threads back in 2006 like "David Wright is better than A-rod"

I remember that thread. That was not at all the title of it, and my argument was that if I was starting a team I'd prefer Wright over A-Rod due to his age.

I never once argued that Wright is a better player than A-Rod.

Scott

If only the Yanks sucked then we wouldn't have to read your jibberish

But, we know that ain't happening....lol

Carry on

Jone-So proud of you and the rehabilitation that you have successfully undergone after a Yankee loss.

Remember when you specifically disappeared during Yankee losing streaks and tough losses? Like clockwork.

So proud of you.

Carry on.

SD is so obsessed with me that I should probably be flattered but I'm actually creeped out. Do you feel better now that you told me off old man? Haha. Maybe you should write a book on me since you feel the need to dig up stupidity from 4 years ago when I make you look like the horrible poster you are

SD is so obsessed with me that I should probably be flattered but I'm actually creeped out. Do you feel better now that you told me off old man? Haha. Maybe you should write a book on me since you feel the need to dig up stupidity from 4 years ago when I make you look like the horrible poster you are

Your sense of reality is poorly skewed-no news there.

The Yankees have some issues but they could win the World Series. CC, Burnett and pray for rain!

Archived