NBA all defensive team announced

Blackout

Where's Luol Deng?

Versatility doesn't count, I guess. Deng did a pretty damn good job of guarding the oppositions best perimeter player whether they were a 2, 3, or a 4. Even the point on occasion.

All 1st Team (Years)

Dwight Howard (4)

Rajon Rondo (3)

LeBron James (3)

Kobe Bryant (11)

Kevin Garnett (11)

It's pretty awesome that this year's All Defense team is made up of great all-around players. And Rondo.

Also, four of the five are straight-from-high-school guys. So much for "lacking fundamentals."

It's pretty awesome that this year's All Defense team is made up of great all-around players. And Rondo.

Also, four of the five are straight-from-high-school guys. So much for "lacking fundamentals."

That's pretty remarkable when you think about it.

I see the anti-NY bias is in full-effect with no representation from the Knicks.

Haha. Yeah Melo should be on the list, what the hell? The knicks need to take a look at that list and see why their current players can't play D. Maybe Chris Paul would be a good pick up after all.

Haha. Yeah Melo should be on the list, what the hell? The knicks need to take a look at that list and see why their current players can't play D. Maybe Chris Paul would be a good pick up after all.

Yes, because the omission of any Knicks players from a list that is made up of 6.7% of the starting players in the NBA is proof that the Melo trade was a mistake.

Yes, because the omission of any Knicks players from a list that is made up of 6.7% of the starting players in the NBA is proof that the Melo trade was a mistake.

I don't recall associating those 2 things, but ok.

Archived