Great, All we need now is for Vladimir Klitscko to beat Sanchez to a pulp ;)

flgreen

Klitschko splits with actress Panettiere

|

4:48 PM, May 12, 2011 ι NEWSCORE

LOS ANGELES — Actress Hayden Panettiere and her boxer boyfriend, Vladimir Klitschko, have broken up, People magazine reported Thursday.

“Even though we’ve decided splitting up is best for both of us, we have an amazing amount of love and respect for each other and remain very close friends,” the former “Heroes” star said in a statement.

Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez and Panettiere were spotted out in L.A. last month, reportedly "trying to hide their affection." The pair also were spotted together at events in Las Vegas.

Panettiere, 21, dated the 35-year-old Ukrainian heavyweight boxing champ for 18 months. They met at a launch party for a coffee table book, “Room 23,” that featured seductive and glamorous photos of A-list stars including Panettiere.

“I said, ’You’re huge!’ and he said, ’You’re tiny!’” Panettiere said on “Live with Regis and Kelly” this February about first meeting the hunky athlete.

The two reportedly split due to the strain of their long distance relationship,

“We had a great time together, but it’s not that easy to manage a relationship between two continents,” Klitschko said about the hardship of keeping their romance alive given his homebase of Germany and her life in Los Angeles.

“I have a lot of respect for Hayden as a person and as a friend, and I believe we’ll keep our friendship even after the separation,” he added.

Klitschko is the longest reigning heavyweight champion in history for the IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpage/klitschko_splits_with_actress_panettiere_0fQFCf5ulKPeIpL99BMBYJ#ixzz1MdpEuiYA

I've been overall very disappointed in Mark's supposed choices in women, which makes me believe I was right all along, he's a fag.

What's wrong with this chick?!?

hayden-panettiere-pics1.jpg

She certainly pulls off "teenager" pretty well.

I've been overall very disappointed in Mark's supposed choices in women, which makes me believe I was right all along, he's a fag.

If banging sub-quality chicks is the new determining factor in how gay a man is, then you must be the love child of Rosie O'Donnell and Liberace's rectal thermometer.

What's wrong with this chick?!?

hayden-panettiere-pics1.jpg

She certainly pulls off "teenager" pretty well.

Those pics are hot...but I've seen her in a really stupid movie and other pictures that made her look very ordinary. Thats an every day type girl. Hot, but totally under achieving for a model posing as the QB of the NY Jets. Then again, I guess its par for the course.

If you are going to bang every chick on the planet, you will have some sub standard tail sprinkled in, although I see no problem with this one. Sanchez is only 23, at this rate he will give Wilt Chamberlain a run for his money by the time he is done.

Archived