GREEDY NFL OWNERS

mark6sanchez

Due to the overwhelming Greed of the NFL owners Ive canceled the NFL ticket this yr even if the comeback tomorrow...I don't watch the NFL network, why watch another list show LOL??? I don't click on any NFL sites except for this one occasionally to vent. clicks = $$$ No EA Madden 12 this yr... due to the NFL's greed they give EA exclusive rights which = bad bad game that hasn't changed in 5 years..plus EA/madden incandescently sabotage the Jet teams every year ...Jets been in the championship games 2 years in a row and have a rating of 89 yet nobody uses them because you can't win with the Jets year after yr. The NFL cares about money 1st and the fans last. Not my few bucks this year NFL, NO way!

Wow I'm research worthy LOL What shall we discuss Mr. sport forum expert ...what our 5th rd draft choice might do in a strike shortened year ?

LOL GET A REAL LIFE d-head. Sheep like U make sports what it is today... they can feed u anything and u'll always come back for more... Get A LIFE CHUMP

actually Madden 12 is coming out. Though I could care less. Football games haven't been any good since NFL 2k5. The nfl dictates way too much of what is put into the game too.

I hope all those suckers enjoy their 30 minute lecture of the dangers of concussions...

Wow I'm research worthy LOL What shall we discuss Mr. sport forum expert ...what our 5th rd draft choice might do in a strike shortened year ?

LOL GET A REAL LIFE d-head. Sheep like U make sports what it is today... they can feed u anything and u'll always come back for more... Get A LIFE CHUMP

No need to get your panties in a bunch. Its just that things have been so slow that for some reason your last great rant about the NFL sunday ticket got stuck in my head. Like I said I was just eagerly awaiting the sequel. I have to admit though, I was expecting a bit more than just a tirade on EA sports and why the Jets aren't rated higher. I think you could have done better.

As mad as I am, I have to admit I will be the first in line to watch all the games the second this is resolved. I admire that you canceled it actually...

I'll probably get my fantasy teams and everything too. It, at the very least, makes the workdays go by quicker. And then I kind of have to watch games on Sundays since that's really the only way to reliably do well in fantasy leagues. I won't pay for any of it however, outside of cable bills for ESPN. Really I should cancel that too and just stream everything.

I'll probably get my fantasy teams and everything too. It, at the very least, makes the workdays go by quicker. And then I kind of have to watch games on Sundays since that's really the only way to reliably do well in fantasy leagues. I won't pay for any of it however, outside of cable bills for ESPN. Really I should cancel that too and just stream everything.

You are still keeping your VIP membership here right?

actually Madden 12 is coming out. Though I could care less. Football games haven't been any good since NFL 2k5. The nfl dictates way too much of what is put into the game too.

I hope all those suckers enjoy their 30 minute lecture of the dangers of concussions...

Am I going to be able to build up my team of old guys again? It changes, but this is an approximation. I got pissed when they took the names off the old timers and I had to hunt for them by numbers.

QB Bert Jones, Neil Lomax, Daryle Lamonica

RB Earl Campbell, Mike Pruitt, Billy Simms

FB Brad Baxter

WR Ken Burrough(#00!), Mel Gray, Isaac Curtis, Roger Carr

TE Charlie Sanders,Dave Casper

OT Larry Little, Ron Yary, Winston Hill

OG John Hannah, Joe DeLamiellure

C Jim Otto

DE Bubba Smith, Deacon Jones, LeeRoy Selmon

DT Buck Buchanan, Otis Sistrunk, Curly Culp

MLB Dick Butkus, Chuck Bednarik

OLB Rickey Jackson, Larry Grantham, Chip Banks

CB Russell Carter, Mel Blount, Lem Barney, Frank Minnifield

S Jack Tatum, Ken Houston, Paul Krause

P Ray Guy

K Raul Allegre

KR/PR Eric Metcalf

Im 57 been thru NFL strikes before this is the worst...NO reason outside of plain GREED by the owners and a total disregard for the fans...I hope to find somewhere online a site to watch what Jet games are not on my local Upstate NY tv schedule ...most games will be on my locals but ...Ill look for the few other games not on my locals online with no regrets since the NFL don't mind robbing the public with PSLs, rising pay cable and satellite costs and using the fan base as a cash-cow to drain. That's sports today the bottom-line which is why we watch World series baseball games being played in November in the snow, 11:45 at night with the kids sleeping and working adults with toothpicks keeping their eyes open. P.s. if anybody has a hint of a site I can watch games online send me a message.

Both sides are being greedy, it's not just the owners. I wish these guys would settle this crap already. They can bitch over their millions to someone that gives a ****. Damn, if even had 1 million I'd be happy and wouldn't complain about sh*t like that.

As mad as I am, I have to admit I will be the first in line to watch all the games the second this is resolved. I admire that you canceled it actually...

I am boycotting!!!! (the gas station I usually use when driving down to the games.

Seriously lets not kid ourselves... we have an addiction and we will watch no matter what really...

When did the NFL ever get any money from you?

well I went to a Redskins game in 2009; I bought some Jets logo basketball shorts last year and I don't know if the NFL gets money for these or not but I have a pretty impressive collection of old NFL Films VHS tapes & DVDs.

well I went to a Redskins game in 2009; I bought some Jets logo basketball shorts last year and I don't know if the NFL gets money for these or not but I have a pretty impressive collection of old NFL Films VHS tapes & DVDs.

That's it as you went to a Redskins game 2 years ago? You are the last guy on the board that should bitch about spending money. Frank, Tyson, Phil, etc.......How much money have you spent on the NFL? I've probably spent at least $80,000 since 1992.

That's it as you went to a Redskins game 2 years ago? You are the last guy on the board that should bitch about spending money. Frank, Tyson, Phil, etc.......How much money have you spent on the NFL? I've probably spent at least $80,000 since 1992.

80 thousand?

holy crap, I feel bad for you buddy. you got scammed by the NFL.

Take that NFL owners!

Your arguments over 9 billion dollars has now cost you somewhere between $200-500 of mark6sanchez's money.

I'm sure they'll be quick to rethink their stance now.

Because we all know that its only one person in this country that canceled the NFL ticket!

Its a market where even right now people are ready to spend a fortune to follow their NFL team. But i wonder how long will that last as slowly but surely people are being stretched thin financially and on the other hand see that professional sports like NFL has become a money gouging where they are the ones being taken for a ride.

I dunno your financial or personal situation.

But question for a somewhat well off person with kids would be....Would you rather send your kid to a college with the 80K plus any earnings on that amount (interest, investment income) OR rather just spend the money on football all through those years and let the kid fend for their own self ?

I dunno your financial or personal situation.

But question for a somewhat well off person with kids would be....Would you rather send your kid to a college with the 80K plus any earnings on that amount (interest, investment income) OR rather just spend the money on football all through those years and let the kid fend for their own self ?

Gainzo and his life-partner Steve thank you for your concern jk

Guest Jpf4671

I am boycotting!!!! (the gas station I usually use when driving down to the games.

Seriously lets not kid ourselves... we have an addiction and we will watch no matter what really...

Well said,..anyone who actually boycotts was never a real fan to begin with

because real fans don't exist in states that don't have NFL stadiums? or real fans don't exist who can't afford a 500 dollar a month NFL package?

Guest Jpf4671

because real fans don't exist in states that don't have NFL stadiums? or real fans don't exist who can't afford a 500 dollar a month NFL package?

A real fan wouldn't boycott the sport altogether,it's in your blood, and you don't need to go to a stadium or spend 500 bucks a month to follow the NFL

I'm not a diehard Jet fan? I followed this team for 45 years & cried every time Namath got hurt, cried with every Richard Todd INT and cheered for the wins...I popped my cheery the same year the jets won the superbowl when I was 14...where were you chump?...DON'T EVER SAY IM NOT A REAL NY-JET FAN -EVER! Im just not a sheep like you pal ready to be bent over and shafted.

Archived