So, are we allowed to talk about David Tyree?

ZachEY

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, gay people really need to get onboard with this. I always hear that marriage is over-rated. The divorce rate is ridiculous. Seriously, gay people, from what I understand you are not missing anything at all here. Why marry and deal with a whole 'nother set of problems. Pfft. Life is good for you all. Why screw it up? So, I say get on board with Mr. Tyree and give me my perfect season and 4th SB Championship, damnit!!!

You know, gay people really need to get onboard with this. I always hear that marriage is over-rated. The divorce rate is ridiculous. Seriously, gay people, from what I understand you are not missing anything at all here. Why marry and deal with a whole 'nother set of problems. Pfft. Life is good for you all. Why screw it up? So, I say get on board with Mr. Tyree and give me my perfect season and 4th SB Champsionship, damnit!!!

I love marriage. Everyone should do it.

Of course, only being 3 weeks in, its been sunshine and rainbows so far. I hope it stays that way for the next 40 years.

unsure.gif

I love marriage. Everyone should do it.

Of course, only being 3 weeks in, its been sunshine and rainbows so far. I hope it stays that way for the next 40 years.

unsure.gif

"Sunshine and Rainbows?" Be a great name for a gay wedding chapel.

Glad marriage is working out for you. Fat dudes > skinny dudes when it comes to marriage.

You know, gay people really need to get onboard with this. I always hear that marriage is over-rated. The divorce rate is ridiculous. Seriously, gay people, from what I understand you are not missing anything at all here. Why marry and deal with a whole 'nother set of problems. Pfft. Life is good for you all. Why screw it up? So, I say get on board with Mr. Tyree and give me my perfect season and 4th SB Championship, damnit!!!

I saw this bit. Was it Jon Stewart? ;)

*Ah, it was that gays should be forced to be married to be miserable as the rest of us.

Needless to say that's some faulty logic. You'd never be able to end intolerance, if you regard not tolerating intolerance an intolerant act in itself.

An example: A: "XYZ should all die."

B: "That's silly and irrational--I can't tolerate someone letting that happen."

A: "You disagree with me and consider me intolerant! Ha! Look at your intolerance!"

Of course. The issue of intolerance here is the line between one's own beliefs and one trying to project their beliefs onto others. I'm not sure what gives any religious person the right to tell someone else how to live their life? The higher levels of my religion say that it is wrong to eat bacon. Where is the movement to outlaw bacon? And before anyone says those two things are not the same, really ask yourself how and why? They're exactly the same in the sense that it would be one group saying, 'eating bacon is not ok for me, so it's not ok for you either'.

Tyree is entitled to his opinion, and no one cares what he thinks about gay marriage. Where the problem and 'intolerance' comes in is him saying that "my beliefs should be yours as well". Fact is, people like Tyree need to get over themselves and accept the fact that their religious beliefs are their own, and only their own.

"Sunshine and Rainbows?" Be a great name for a gay wedding chapel.

Glad marriage is working out for you. Fat dudes > skinny dudes when it comes to marriage.

Haha! Maybe so.

Never a****ingain for me, that's for sure.

Of course. The issue of intolerance here is the line between one's own beliefs and one trying to project their beliefs onto others. I'm not sure what gives any religious person the right to tell someone else how to live their life? The higher levels of my religion say that it is wrong to eat bacon. Where is the movement to outlaw bacon? And before anyone says those two things are not the same, really ask yourself how and why? They're exactly the same in the sense that it would be one group saying, 'eating bacon is not ok for me, so it's not ok for you either'.

Tyree is entitled to his opinion, and no one cares what he thinks about gay marriage. Where the problem and 'intolerance' comes in is him saying that "my beliefs should be yours as well". Fact is, people like Tyree need to get over themselves and accept the fact that their religious beliefs are their own, and only their own.

I love it when Tyree says "nothing means more to me than that my God be honored."

What about my G-d? I'm pretty sure my G-d could kick the living crap out of David Tyree's God. What's really ****ed up is I'm pretty sure they are the same guy!

Tricky slope their EY. Personally I would find myself a lot more comfortable at a gay wedding if they where serving bacon. matter of fact might marry a dude myself if their was enough bacon.

So the guy expresses his opinion and you disagree with him but HE is the intolerant douchebag? LOL at you.

Tyree's opinion was about taking away people's rights based on his own selfish beliefs.

Broadway's opinion was to not agree with Tyree's opinion, but Broadway never said Tyree should lose the right of freedom of speech.

To me there's a semantic difference.

I love it when Tyree says "nothing means more to me than that my God be honored."

What about my G-d? I'm pretty sure my G-d could kick the living crap out of David Tyree's God. What's really ****ed up is I'm pretty sure they are the same guy!

That helmet catch WAS surely an act of G-d. I learned then that G-d has a really, really twisted sense of humor.

So, to hell with gay marriage. Darn right. I'm against it too. Now take away the helmet catch! Gosh, it would be nice not to see it, on what seems a coninuous loop, on the NFL Channel promo's.

If he doesn't want to belong to a religious institution that accepts gay marriage, fine. Who cares? But why should anyone care if two dudes want to get "married" in a civil ceremony? I don't get it. If you don't believe in same sex marriage, don't get into one. Why can't it be that simple? Why do people feel the need to impose their values on other people when it has absolutely no effect on them whatsoever?

cause, if we let them get married, the ghey gets stronger and more powerful and can make my straight kids ghey

then we'd have to stab our sons

cause, if we let them get married, the ghey gets stronger and more powerful and can make my straight kids ghey

then we'd have to stab our sons

Ghey people don;t make sons ghey.

Plus you don;t have sons, you have daughters and having a gay daughter is .....

Not sure really.

Ghey people don;t make sons ghey. Dads that touch their peckers do.

Did jif inform you of this?

Plus you don;t have sons, you have daughters and having a gay daughter is .....

Not sure really.

yeah, not sure.. lol

Ghey people don;t make sons ghey. making them watch "glee" and "American Idol" does.

exactly.. these shows bring they ghey right into my conservative christian living room. It's sickening.. which is why i boycot advertisors

**** this, I've taken a new stance. Not only should gays not be allowed to get married, neither should straight people. I'm sick and ******* tired of having to pay more taxes than these people just because they decided to stick their dick in the same hole for the rest of their life.

Theological discussions are fine and dandy, but there really is a basic issue of blatant inequality. All due respect to Crusher, the problem is that not eating bacon doesn't prevent one from enjoying tax, insurance, and immigration benefits, as well as the fact that even setting up any type of gay union in a state where marriage isn't allowed costs quite a few bucks more than obtaining a simple marriage license for the straight folk. One can preach separate but equal all they want, but from a legal standpoint, providing equal protections under that penumbra is basically impossible due to the federalist split in this country.

Theological discussions are fine and dandy, but there really is a basic issue of blatant inequality. All due respect to Crusher, the problem is that not eating bacon doesn't prevent one from enjoying tax, insurance, and immigration benefits, as well as the fact that even setting up any type of gay union in a state where marriage isn't allowed costs quite a few bucks more than obtaining a simple marriage license for the straight folk. One can preach separate but equal all they want, but from a legal standpoint, providing equal protections under that penumbra is basically impossible due to the federalist split in this country.

So what your saying is the real reason why gay's can;t get married is cause tax breaks and other advantages would cost the goverment too much money? Also the possibility of straight people having sham marriages to save money. I aslo see alot of fugly girls meeting dudes on line who want to be US citizens and marrying them. Not related but an observation.

So what your saying is the real reason why gay's can;t get married is cause tax breaks and other advantages would cost the goverment too much money?

No, I'm saying that's where the asperity is.

Also the possibility of straight people having sham marriages to save money. I aslo see alot of fugly girls meeting dudes on line who want to be US citizens and marrying them. Not related but an observation.

Of course there's that. That's the one of the problems with the whole 'scared institution' argument, straight people take payments of several thousand dollars every day to make some Russian stripper a citizen, yet JiF can't make Ramon an American when that's actually true love.

Of course there's that. That's the one of the problems with the whole 'scared institution' argument, straight people take payments of several thousand dollars every day to make some Russian stripper a citizen, yet JiF can't make Ramon an American when that's actually true love.

WOW, I never thought about it that way. Think JIF is a good guy so for his sake I've switched my opinion on gay marriage

\

Not sure if you can consummate a marriage with butsex. Yet be an awesome discussion for honeymooners.

Hubby- "But baby where only half married"

Wife- "butt? butt?"

Hubby-exactly!!

No test tubes do. If Adam and steve are an offront to "God" why is it ok for people who can't concieve naturally to create on because of medical advances.

you really think the world is better off with testtube babies like madmike?

Teh gays are a menace to socety, their filthy sexual practices are an abomination!!!!!!!

Srsly a guy makes a catch on his helmet and all of a sudden we're supposed to care about his opinion. Sit the fck down Tyree.

Should I be offended?

Archived