The "I Love Braylon" Thread

slats

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've outdone yourself here. BRAYLON EDWARDS WAS PARTYING WITH DONTE STALLWORTH, ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS, THE NIGHT HE KILLED A MAN.

Can we change the title of this thread to "The I'm IN Love With Braylon Edwards, And I Will Rationalize Til I Pass Out From Exhaustion, Because If Loving Braylon Edwards Is Wrong, I don't Wanna Be Right" Thread?

I didnt know that and that really doesnt matter as Braylon wasnt behind the wheel or do I remember hearing he forced Donte Stallworth to drive.

There already is a thred like that or 2 or 3.

So if your out partying with a group of friends and someone leaves and kills someone you are part to blame?

Unless we make some trade no one knows about our options are Randy Moss, T.O., Steve Smith, Plaxico Burress. Heres some more DEAD HORSE for the APE - Do any of the other top notch teams in the NFL including the Pats, Steelers, Packers, Giants, Ravens, Chargers, Saints, Colts, Texans, Falcons treat their Franchise QB's (especially young ones) like the Jets have for the past oh 12 + years . This is not just about Braylon and its not just about this year. Even when we got both Braylon and Santonio the Great they were both freakin cast offs. Sorry but being a fan of this team for 40 + years this has not sat well with me for a long damn time when it comes to the skill positions on offense. I really hope Mark does not take a step back because this offense is going to be inept next year.

I didnt know that and that really doesnt matter as Braylon wasnt behind the wheel or do I remember hearing he forced Donte Stallworth to drive.

There already is a thred like that or 2 or 3.

So if your out partying with a group of friends and someone leaves and kills someone you are part to blame?

No, you are not to blame, but if you have the intelligence of a thirteen year old, you might LEARN something, no? How many people does Stallworth have to kill before Braylon decides to use a free car service if he's had a few? Does he need a bigger sample size for this experiment before he confirms its validity?

No, you are not to blame, but if you have the intelligence of a thirteen year old, you might LEARN something, no? How many people does Stallworth have to kill before Braylon decides to use a free car service if he's had a few? Does he need a bigger sample size for this experiment?

Cant blame or use examples of others.

I'm a big Braylon supporter and am on record saying that I think he was a more important piece than Holmes.

I think the Jets will regret not signing him ... unless of course, Tanny can pry away DeSean Jackson from the Eagles. :P

I hope I'm wrong.

Cant blame or use examples of others.

Okay, let me explain this in an analogy so you can understand.

Braylon Edwards is out partying with Plaxico Burress. Plaxico shoots himself.

The next day, Braylon Edwards is like, "Hey, that was some cool sh*t that Plaxico did last night." and buys himself a nine, which he carries in his underwear, right next to his cock,(I don't know if underwear are even strong enough to do that, but indulge me) everywhere he goes.

Smart?

I'm a big Braylon supporter and am on record saying that I think he was a more important piece than Holmes.

I think the Jets will regret not signing him ... unless of course, Tanny can pry away DeSean Jackson from the Eagles. :P

I hope I'm wrong.

The Jets are being a$$ holes right now. Its clear they didnt have a Plan B.

The next day, Braylon Edwards is like, "Hey, that was some cool sh*t that Plaxico did last night." and buys himself a nine, which he carries in his underwear, right next to his cock,(I don't know if underwear are even strong enough to do that, but indulge me) everywhere he goes.

Smart?

Each individual is different. You cant judge Braylon because of what Donte did, just because you see things that way doesnt necessarily mean he does. You dont like him fine I understand.

The next day, Braylon Edwards is like, "Hey, that was some

cool sh*t that Plaxico did last night." and buys himself a nine, which he carries in his underwear, right next to his cock,(I don't know if underwear are even strong enough to do that, but indulge me) everywhere he goes.

If he can fit a nine in his underwear next to his cock he's

not man enough to be on this team! :)

Well what was plan "A" ?? Sign Nnamdi and completely neglect the offense and our young franchise QB ??

Well that seemed to be the plan with this chasing Nnamdi dumb sh*t. Sanchez is already getting neglected, with this not bringin Braylon back sh*t. What's gonna happen when Santonio is getting double teamed? I no longer trust Keller, who used to be my favorite but got demoted for pulling disappearing act after disappearing act, and while Cotch is gritty he doesnt scare anyone. this is ****ed up! Now they're sniffin around Plaxico Burress- the idiot that shot himself in the leg and hasnt played a down in 2 years.

Well that seemed to be the plan with this chasing Nnamdi dumb sh*t. Sanchez is already getting neglected, with this not bringin Braylon back sh*t. What's gonna happen when Santonio is getting double teamed? I no longer trust Keller, who used to be my favorite but got demoted for pulling disappearing act after disappearing act, and while Cotch is gritty he doesnt scare anyone. this is ****ed up! Now they're sniffin around Plaxico Burress- the idiot that shot himself in the leg and hasnt played a down in 2 years.

+1

yep thats pretty much it. Like I said welcome to 2007 watch the Sanchez bitchin start when our offense cant score TD's should be interesting

I hope I'm wrong.

[/quote

Sadly your not. The Jets don't have a WR over 5'11" right now. Well, except that dufus Turner who probably won't make the roster. Sanchez has a tendency to throw high balls over the middle. This might not go so well. Braylon has a very good chance to go to Miami. Edwards on one side, Edwards on the other.

I hope I'm wrong.

[/quote

Sadly your not. The Jets don't have a WR over 5'11" right now. Well, except that dufus Turner who probably won't make the roster. Sanchez has a tendency to throw high balls over the middle. This might not go so well. Braylon has a very good chance to go to Miami. Edwards on one side, Edwards on the other.

With Marshall and Edwards in Miami and Matt Moore at QB and Reggie Bush out of the backfield I think the fins are going to be a damn good football team this year. Yes I hate them with a passion but I think Matt Moore Got a real bum deal in Carolina last year, because they had no WR's to throw the ball too .

THATS HOW you Improve an offense.

I know im being a total whiny bitch here, I just love Braylon man, he's my fav...this stings more than when I found out my ex girlfriend cheated on me with a post op. :mellow:

LOL! I love DLJ.

Damn if I was a chick and 10 years younger?

Awesome.

No no, he really was that bad.

You did watch Matt Moore Play the previous year and play fantastic at that. then last year damn near the entire offense either got hurt or was traded he had no one to throw the ball too they hung his a$$ out to dry. Will get to see him first hand now lets see which guy shows up I guess.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

A new target for Donovan McNabb: Vikings reached agreement with former Falcons WR Michael Jenkins on a three-year contract.

One less place from him to go. I suggested picking up Jenkins as soon as he was cut has the same body type as Braylon

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

A new target for Donovan McNabb: Vikings reached agreement with former Falcons WR Michael Jenkins on a three-year contract.

One less place from him to go. I suggested picking up Jenkins as soon as he was cut has the same body type as Braylon

Good news.

With Marshall and Edwards in Miami and Matt Moore at QB and Reggie Bush out of the backfield I think the fins are going to be a damn good football team this year. Yes I hate them with a passion but I think Matt Moore Got a real bum deal in Carolina last year, because they had no WR's to throw the ball too .

THATS HOW you Improve an offense.

Good one.

They beat us with Ted Ginn Jr, so I guess getting Reggie Bush means we are doomed.

Archived