Plaxico Burress will sign with the N.Y. Jets

F.Chowds

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

michaelombardi Michael Lombardi

by nflnetwork

Jets jump into the market and sign Plaxico Burress...it was them and the Steelers,..in the end NY won..

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Jets announce they have agreed in principle with Plaxico Burress. #Jets.

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

Breaking: Jets have reached agreement in principle with Plaxico Burress, per source

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

Team confirms @AdamSchefter report that Jets have agreed to terms with WR Plaxico Burress. #nyj

michaelombardi Michael Lombardi

by nflnetwork

Jets jump into the market and sign Plaxico Burress...it was them and the Steelers,..in the end NY won..

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Jets announce they have agreed in principle with Plaxico Burress. #Jets.

Breaking: Jets have reached agreement in principle with Plaxico Burress, per source

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

Team confirms @AdamSchefter report that Jets have agreed to terms with WR Plaxico Burress. #nyj

A 3 mill fully guaranteed deal for a guy who hasn't been on a football field for ages!

Wow...If true this has to be the worst off season deal the JETS have given in ages!

Now #Jets have officially announced they have agreed on terms with a deal for Plaxico Burress,. #nyj

So we signed a 34 year old rather than a 27 year old ? lets hope it works . he is the tall guy we needed question is can he still be the player he once was

33 and he hasn't taken a football hit in a couple years-also talk going around seems to be that Braylon is prolly getting suspended for a couple weeks for DUI

So we signed a 34 year old rather than a 27 year old ? lets hope it works . he is the tall guy we needed question is can he still be the player he once was

Dude stop. Braylon is probably getting a suspension for his most recent drunk driving episode. The is a one year rental. Maybe Plax comes out and go's all "Mike Vic" on the league. Don;t you believe in rehabilitation? Just believe Smash, Beliiiiiieeeeeevvvveee....

ugh. what the crap. We have no idea what he's going to be like.

I do.... He will be like Mike Vick was. What the hell else did he have to do in prison? Read "Gun and Ammo" magazine? NO!! He dreamt about getting his life back, playing football at a high level and not waking up on the worng side of the butt smex.

Dude stop. Braylon is probably getting a suspension for his most recent drunk driving episode. The is a one year rental. Maybe Plax comes out and go's all "Mike Vic" on the league. Don;t you believe in rehabilitation? Just believe Smash, Beliiiiiieeeeeevvvveee....

As a fan I hope that he has a chip on his shoulder and wrecks everybody. But it worries the crap out of me that the Jets chose to give him 3 million guaranteed when no one has a ******* clue what condition he'll be in for the season.

This may sound odd. But he's been in jail doing nothing but working out for 18 months. He halos hasn't taken a real hit in over 2 years, which means no wear and tear. If he goes straight to camp and keeps on the stright and narrow we have potentially a very good WR who figures to be motivated for a long term deal in 2012, whether here or elsewhere. Add in Heap the offense is going to be very good.

Wish Braylon well. THink he is a bit dopey, but not a bad guy. But he is also staring at least at a 4 game suspension.

As a fan I hope that he has a chip on his shoulder and wrecks everybody. But it worries the crap out of me that the Jets chose to give him 3 million guaranteed when no one has a ******* clue what condition he'll be in for the season.

Reasonable concerns. But, I have to think they would not do it without knowing more than we do. At least I hope. I will stay positive and hope for the best until I no longer can. I like the siging. Mike Vick did it so can Plax.

Archived