Vontaze Burfict

RyanBe_Tweetin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Pacman and Tank. Now Vontaze Burfict? Such a trashy headline grabbing move. This kid is a douchebag and I hope Cincinnati suffers for their immoral business practices.

And you know Cincy did it just for the attention. No self respecting owner, front office, team would pick such a filthy individual and reward them with money and fame. Seriously, I feel disgusted.

32 NFL Teams did not Draft a guy that before the Combine and Pro-Days was predicted between a 1st and 2nd rounder. I've read a Review on Walter camp saying he's comparable to Ray Lewis (Discounting Murder allegations, or is this what they mean :- ) Looking at some of his play on YouTube, he looks undisciplined, plays hard, but out of position half the time, and lacks instincts. I think he could be amazing but he's a thug who lacks the discipline to be a great player.

Good look to the Bungles, if he pans out for them great, but here, it would just add to the Big Top that is Jets football, and just another Story for the NY media to call the Jets over. Imagine Fatesca with his "Draft Special" How amazing the Giants draft was, with their Jag Running back, and how the Jets are a stupid amoral organisation blah blah blah....

Let them have the bore hunter II, I'm glad we filled some holes and let's see how things pan out?

I wonder if the media reaction in NY may have been a factor, in the Jets not making a play for him? - You can imagine in the Sunday papers, forget all the other picks, Rex signs another bad character Douche.

Yep meanwhile the Pats "take a chance" on Dennard. See how easy it is. Oh how nice of the Pats. Maybe they can turn around the troubled kid's career with their totally awesome locker room.

Hey better watch that "Who Dey?" you know what happned with "Who Dat!"...

If I were you I'd be more concerned about what kind of media circus your team is creating with goofball signings of QB's with dubious abilities and causing sh*t storms of QB contraversy than what another teams moniker is.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about what kind of media circus your team is creating with goofball signings of QB's with dubious abilities and causing sh*t storms of QB contraversy than what another teams moniker is.

Goofball! Do you know who Tebow is connected with "looks Skyward" Besides I've got no Beef with the Bengels you have enough trouble being in a divsion with theSteelers and Ravens.

I know what its like to be the Miami Dolphins of your divison...

With Davis I now could not care less about Burfict. He's fodder and I bet he doesn't see the field at all next year.

The guy is a dud.

I feel like Davis is a real steal and could be a very good football player. I saw his combine compared to Vilma somewhere on this forum and everything was similar. Davis had him beat in most categories, especially bench reps he had Vilma by like 10 or 11 reps. Thats impressive stuff.

What goofball signing? Are you talking about Drew Stanton? We traded for Tebow. Tebow is an every game contributor as a backup and adds another dimension to the offense dummy.

Goofball! Do you know who Tebow is connected with "looks Skyward" Besides I've got no Beef with the Bengels you have enough trouble being in a divsion with theSteelers and Ravens.

I know what its like to be the Miami Dolphins of your divison...

It's weird watching you New Yorkers suddenly finding religion, and Cincinnati is far from what the Dolphins are in the AFC East. The Bengals went to the playoffs last season behind a rookie QB and WR. After another top shelf draft, FA and UDFA signings, I look for Cincy to get there again. Who knows? We may even win a playoff game! :winking0001:

It's weird watching you New Yorkers suddenly finding religion, and Cincinnati is far from what the Dolphins are in the AFC East. The Bengals went to the playoffs last season behind a rookie QB and WR. After another top shelf draft, FA and UDFA signings, I look for Cincy to get there again. Who knows? We may even win a playoff game! :winking0001:

I hope you do, I have no love lost for the Steelers the Brown are meh, the Ravens are the Browns so.. but seriously the Bengs are heading in the right dirrection, Dalton looks like a keeper, lets see if he gets a Sophmore slump? Draft wise looks like a decent haul. I like Sanu and some sold picks, but your Division is still very tough, we have the Pats you have the Ravens and the Steelers, and both an't falling off the cliff any time soon.

Glad we didn't spend a pick on him, but definitely worth a look as an UDFA

Can't argue with the guy's production, smart move by Tanny bringing him in for no cost

No risk, high reward. Love the move! Tanny is a genius

Can't hurt. If Rex can get him under control, he'll be a beast!

Bart Scott will whip this guy into shape. He looks like Ray Lewis, if he could only get his head in the game

It's an UDFA, this is what you're supposed to do. Literally no downside to the move

Can't hurt, right? If he doesn't work out, we'll cut him. Guy has a ton of upside though.

This thread made me laugh. Those are all of your posts had the Jets signed him instead of the Bengals.

I hope you do, I have no love lost for the Steelers the Brown are meh, the Ravens are the Browns so.. but seriously the Bengs are heading in the right dirrection, Dalton looks like a keeper, lets see if he gets a Sophmore slump? Draft wise looks like a decent haul. I like Sanu and some sold picks, but your Division is still very tough, we have the Pats you have the Ravens and the Steelers, and both an't falling off the cliff any time soon.

Well Burnley, both of our teams play in tough divisions, and IMO the other AFC team from the state of New York (i.e. Buffalo) is going to be a force to be reckoned with in 2012. Not on the level of the Patriots of course, but a team not to be taken lightly. That being said, most of we Cincy fans are kind of puzzled on the Jets acquisition of Tim Tebow with Sanchez still remaining as the declared starter. The way I see it the 1st time Sanchez slips, and he will, the chants for Tebow will rain down.

Bottom line is your Jets are set up for one interesting season.

Archived