Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
afosomf

Schotty Revenge week seriously!!!

22 posts in this topic

No way we win this game

No way we win this game

Kinda counting on that. Pops and I decided we're wearing paper bags, it'll look pretty silly if they win when you've got a paper bag on your head. Ruins the joke.

Kinda counting on that. Pops and I decided we're wearing paper bags, it'll look pretty silly if they win when you've got a paper bag on your head. Ruins the joke.

I'll make sure I record the game so I can get you a copy when you make it on tv

id think it would be hard for him to fool a defensive genius like Rex with anything he(schotty)has in his playbook.....but it should be easy to fool this fool!;)

They are gonna hang 30 on us, and Wayne is going to be impenetrable.

Erotic asphyxiation

Can you take revenge on something you created? Isn't that just a form of self-flagellation?

Isn't that just a form of self-flagellation?

I thought that's what being a Jets fan was all about

I'll make sure I record the game so I can get you a copy when you make it on tv

Thinking about making a sign too. Feel free to submit ideas boys. Yes I'm serious about this.

What's crazy is - we'll be down by 20 at half, and Rex will have STILL have Sanchez playing in the 2nd half. We are completely hosed. I haven't felt this way since Rich ... Kotite - for all you young bloods.

Thinking about making a sign too. Feel free to submit ideas boys. Yes I'm serious about this.

Theirs a lot of ideas you could do, you could do the common, Just End The Season, or do something bring up Sanchez's completion percent or our last superbowl win.

Can you take revenge on something you created? Isn't that just a form of self-flagellation?

Cant make lemonade with oranges, sanchez is not an NFL caliber QB, can make a few plays a game, but makes 20X more bad ones. Uncoachable. Bradford looks very good, should have won today\

cept for a delay of game on FG attempt and no that isnt on schotty

Just

End

The

Sanchize

Just

End

The

Sanchize

Oooooohhhh that just may be a winner.

Thus will be hilarious.

"Can't

Blame

Schottenheimer"

I've never rooted for the Jets to lose, and I'm not going to start now. But I will admit, losing this game would be absolutely hilarious.

I've never rooted for the Jets to lose, and I'm not going to start now. But I will admit, losing this game would be absolutely hilarious.

meh come on instead of heartbreak im looking for hilarity. i wanna see sanchez mope some more and schotty kill us with some weird gadget play

THIS ONE'S FOR THE GATO!

Our once seemingly easy second half of the schedule... now seems pretty daunting. There are no givens anymore. The Rams went the distance with San Fran. We dead.