Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By acknowledging that you're a weak player doesn't that imply that he has potentially seen more reason to target you?

Consider logically his thought process and if it can fit with a town or mafia objective.

Poking at a weak player to try and get him to slip up, especially this early would be a town move.

Unvote Leelou.

So you go from voting Leelou to voting for who she's voting for?  That seems really weird.

I debated with explaining the vote but, I agree it's important to explain why. 

I think Darthe makes a very strong point on the logic behind why Pac would needle a new player. I arrived at what I perceive to be Pac's intent without Darthe explaining it directly. I am glad he posed the question and didn't spell it out. Spelling it out would've been too helpful. 

I also happen to agree with him on Crush being scummy when he swooped in with the vote on Leelou earlier. Also, there's some meta disconnect between quiet Crush in prior games who was Town, and Lolzer Crush now, but at the same time I don't want to put a lot into meta I'd rather stick to harder logic.

That doesn't explain why you no longer see Leelou as scummy, as you stopped voting her.  If you do still see her as scummy, do you see her as the type to early bus a teammate?

I have a stronger scum feel for Crush at the moment, and wouldn't see someone bussing their teammate that early, so it moves her down my list a good amount. Maybe come back to her later, but not for now. The logic fits a lot more snugly looking towards Crush.

Pretty much. Considering I'm confirmed town its nothing short of retarded.

Yeah that was my other question. 

@Nolder- in your opening scene you list Crusher as Sarge, in Green. Can you please confirm he is Town. I was embarrassed to ask this earlier.

You suck at this.

Really? So why'd you just edit your post which said 

"Notice my name was in green as well" before the only thing left which says  "You suck at this."

If Nolder doesn't confirm, that's scummy as sh*t to use a mod power to clean up the Edit 

"Notice my name was in green as well" before the only thing left which says  "You suck at this."

If Nolder doesn't confirm, that's scummy as sh*t to use a mod power to clean up the Edit

Because everything you write is utterly useless retard babble and I read your post like I read junk mail. I missed you mentioned the green.

Why? You can't edit your own post retard?

I won't do it, but I can see why people quit this sh*t. 

Your post doesn't show "Edit" like the rest of ours does.

If he clears you, fine.

If he doesn't clear you, noted.

Third game and your already crying butthurt to quit? Good lord its only part of the game man. I still love you. Come snuggle my belly it'll make you feel better.

stok-coffee-shot.jpg

Someone at work put this in my coffee this morning. I'm ****ed up man.

Your main issue is playing early day 1 like it's end game.  Trying to make all these elaborate connections when we've seen next to nothing to form opinions on is foolhardy.

For instance..  for you to say "at this point my strongest scum lean would be Crusher" is stupid..  not just because he's a mod confirmed townie, but because he hasn't really said jack sh-t.  There's always going to be a 4th voter on a train..  the momentum vote should be evidence of a larger case..  not the sole piece of information.

I guess what I'm saying is settle the f-ck down, poke around, and try to stir up some sh-t.  I'm the best scum hunter we've got but it's always via organized chaos.  Not just pulling down my pants and sh-tting in every direction (aka the Ape -- or now you).

You are my strongest read as scum because you've been convulsing all over this game since it started.

Arsis is interesting but at this point I just think he's a bit slow...

Darthe hasn't said anything that has made sense yet...

Crusher is town...

No read on anyone else yet.

Your main issue is playing early day 1 like it's end game.  Trying to make all these elaborate connections when we've seen next to nothing to form opinions on is foolhardy.

For instance..  for you to say "at this point my strongest scum lean would be Crusher" is stupid..  not just because he's a mod confirmed townie, but because he hasn't really said jack sh-t.  There's always going to be a 4th voter on a train..  the momentum vote should be evidence of a larger case..  not the sole piece of information.

I guess what I'm saying is settle the f-ck down, poke around, and try to stir up some sh-t.  I'm the best scum hunter we've got but it's always via organized chaos.  Not just pulling down my pants and sh-tting in every direction (aka the Ape -- or now you).

You are my strongest read as scum because you've been convulsing all over this game since it started.

Arsis is interesting but at this point I just think he's a bit slow...

Darthe hasn't said anything that has made sense yet...

Crusher is town...

No read on anyone else yet.

You know what always stinks inside an othewise reasonable post from you? The fact that in the same breath, you tell me that it's too early to have a read, but then call my play newb-reckless and tell me it's a good reason to hold a read on me.

So explain to me why it's too early to get a read on anyone, but can manage to drum up a read on me anyway.

Archived