Jets In London – Road Trip

I hope so because I'm there, are you coming?

I am not sure yet. I would love to...I need to see my son's college football schedule before deciding 100%. There is one game that we are doing a big party for....hoping it isn't the same week.

I am not sure yet. I would love to...I need to see my son's college football schedule before deciding 100%. There is one game that we are doing a big party for....hoping it isn't the same week.

Where does your son play at? Will he ever be playing Crusher Jr?

What business are you starting?

I'm still up in the air.  Teaching is great but you cannot have much money doing it unfortunately.  I have a ticket broker business on the side but it is so hit or miss.  There are weeks where I do great and then I hit a slump.  I have also contemplated working with my father as a financial advisor and eventually taking his business over.  I am good with that stuff but not sure how easy it is these days to get people to invest with you.

I'm still up in the air.  Teaching is great but you cannot have much money doing it unfortunately.  I have a ticket broker business on the side but it is so hit or miss.  There are weeks where I do great and then I hit a slump.  I have also contemplated working with my father as a financial advisor and eventually taking his business over.  I am good with that stuff but not sure how easy it is these days to get people to invest with you.

Oh wow, good luck with whatever you decide! If I had money I would let you invest it, but sadly, I don't. :)

9am EST. 2pm in London, which suits me perfectly - get an early morning flight to London, go to the game, and then fly home on an evening flight.

Great isn't it...did a few day trips to Dublin when I was living in the UK.  6am flight out, 10pm flight back...can't beat it.

Really anxious to see who can go and who can't.  Spent seven years in England and plan on retiring there in two years.  Love me some London.

London is truly a great city.  I was there last week for the umpteenth time and never get tired of it.  I have another trip to London lined up during the week of Oct 26, so this may be tough, but I think I would like to do it anyway.

London is truly a great city.  I was there last week for the umpteenth time and never get tired of it.  I have another trip to London lined up during the week of Oct 26, so this may be tough, but I think I would like to do it anyway.

I love it....such an incredible place.  We're heading over for a week during the Jets game and then again for a week during Christmas.  Hopefully we get a nice JN gathering at some point.

• 4 months later...

Archived