Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

The mind, boggles.

I NEVER said I came up with the idea of Ape-bussing.  It was mentioned about Nolder and you mentioned it about Lily.  Afterward, I wondered if anyone considered that YOU were the busser.  No one has mentioned that.

You're the one that people were giving credit for going after Ape early and giving you a pass.  I'm suggesting that should be re-thought.  THAT is different than what you were saying because you weren't incriminating yourself, right?

Rethink it all you want..it sounds like you will have all weekend to do it.  The inconsistent application of logic -where Ape decided to question Seph over bogus D1 Train Analysis and decided to pass on Lily - was ultimately what got the steam going on his lynch.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soo.., the twink so far

~ derailed ape train day 1, if not for hallia vote back to l-2 I'm not sure he dies

~likely killed a better town read and a near sure town read after wagonomics

~ delayed the game by not putting in his night action

soo.., the twink so far

~ derailed ape train day 1, if not for hallia vote back to l-2 I'm not sure he dies

~likely killed a better town read and a near sure town read after wagonomics

~ delayed the game by not putting in his night action

No one answered his questions about his own role PM though!  How can anyone take the time to read that when they have surfing to do?

Way to finish out the season strong, JiF.

Pac came up with JetFat80.  The man is a creative genius.

Please.  I started the nickname schtick and came up with many of the terms commonly used today.

Momentum vote, hyper lynch etc etc..  and our newest one: Apette.

Please. I started the nickname schtick and came up with many of the terms commonly used today.

Momentum vote, hyper lynch etc etc.. and our newest one: Apette.

appette has been used before for sure .. gfy

why don't we kill pac so him and ape can fight over nickname credit on the dead thread

appette has been used before for sure .. gfy

why don't we kill pac so him and ape can fight over nickname credit on the dead thread

apette had never been used before I started using it.  gfy you hot mess.

u lose

LOL..

you used in one time a year and a half ago directed to him.  Do you think I even read that?

I'm referring to the recent surge of the term used in reference to his female DM sympathizers.

And I also created Hesshole which you like to throw around with regularity.

Probably caught up in customs. 

Jokes aside, the mail here sucks so bad I wouldn't be surprised.

My friend ordered a pair of leather boots once. They arrived like a month late, in a plastic bag, covered in mold. There was a paper attached saying that the package got destroyed by water damage while it was being held in their warehouse. So have your moldy boots and a delightful ******* day lol

Too many syllables and have no idea what it means.

#2 Pac is better..  get it?

I was making a joke about the holy land..... turning it into aholey land.... nvm lol

And no, I don't get that. Though it is like 3 am and my attention span is the size of Lizze's rectum. So I will live.

Jokes aside, the mail here sucks so bad I wouldn't be surprised.

My friend ordered a pair of leather boots once. They arrived like a month late, in a plastic bag, covered in mold. There was a paper attached saying that the package got destroyed by water damage while it was being held in their warehouse. So have your moldy boots and a delightful ******* day lol

Serious question..  does it take so long because they thoroughly inspect every package for safety reasons?  I can't imagine what it's like to be surrounded by countries that are not fans (to put it mildly).

I was making a joke about the holy land..... turning it into aholey land.... nvm lol

And no, I don't get that. Though it is like 3 am and my attention span is the size of Lizze's rectum. So I will live.

Pac like Tupac is how it's said..  but instead of Tu Pac it's #2 Pac.. as in sh*t Pac.

Serious question..  does it take so long because they thoroughly inspect every package for safety reasons?  I can't imagine what it's like to be surrounded by countries that are not fans (to put it mildly).

I assume they're more strict,. When I send packages they tend to arrive fast. When packages are sent here, it's a whole different story. But it also depends what country it comes from. When a package is sent, a person has to present an ID so it's on record who sent it. And you have to say what's in the package. Then they have scanners and the likes. So if there are inconsistencies they open them up. Sometimes they also open some randomly.

Some of the packages I got in the past were opened by customs (they label it with a sticker when they do). Some haven't. Kinda varies.

Archived