Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I agree.  Heimdall could also be the doc since he guards the rainbow bridge.

Come to think of it IF YOU ARE HEIMDALL there is a good chance you are the doc.  Act accordingly.

Interesting, good information

There are 13 players left, 9 townies, 3 scum and 1 SK (aka Loki),  Nae and Barm are the only ones left from the JC vs. Ape train.  Pac and JiF didn't vote Ape and Alanna didn't vote in the final tally.

1) Lily - Thor, Vigilante, 
2) AlannaLynn
3) Pac
4) CTM
5) Wombat
6) Nolder
7) Smash - Hogun, Vanilla Town, 
8) Jetscode
9) Hallia - Fandral, Vanilla Town, 
10) Barmacral
11) LizardKing
12) 80
13) Integrity - Laufey, Godfather, 
14) JiF
15) SMC
16) Naeann
17) Seph

We know Nae and Barm won't be targetted tonight, regardless of their alignments

At the final Ape vote there were 4 people voting for JC, 2 are dead, leaving Nae and Barm.

At least of 1 of them are scum.  They have to be the votes tomorrow.

Day one "welcome" vote

Obviously a joke vote

Pac, Lizzie, and JC look the worst to me, especially JC. Looks like a bandwagon vote to me. 

Vote JC

Lily votes JC for his vote on my train.

Vote Count

CTM (2) - Barm, Smash

Pac (2) - Nae, JiF,

Nolder (1) - SMC

Wombat (1) -  Pac

Seph (1) - Alanna

80 (2) - Wombat, Lizzie

Alanna (1) - CTM

Smash (1) - Integrity

Jetscode (2) - 80, Lily

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

now that we all know you finally made it to page 4 of our extensive 14 page Norse opus... Have you finally caught up to page 7, where I quoted key text, unvoted, and page 8 where I explained why.

Why don't you quote what you want me to see, Lizzie?

Pretty sure I just did

Pretty sure you didn't quote. You want me to go back and look at select posts of yours to prove your point. Why should I do that when I think you're scummy? If you want me to see them, quote them for me.

Unvote vote Lily.

Read the whopping 14 pages before chiming in with a dead serious train analysis

I did read the pages once. I'm not going to reread to prove a point that isn't even mine. YOU prove it. 

Another scummy vote on your part.

This argument feels pretty evasive on Lily's part.  Lizzie said the relevant material was on p. 7.  How hard is it to go back to p. 7 and look for something?

Two things...

One, we're not all biting.

Two, bad ideas get suggested by townies all the time. I'm null on 80, and as someone who is particularly hard on him when he doesn't try, I'm not in support of lynching him for trying. We can see where his idea goes. Regardless of his alignment, I like it when he applies himself.

Feel like you're going after an easy target here.

unvote, vote lizzie

This looks like a legit push to me and probably makes Lizzie town, especially when combined with the rest of the Lizzie/Ape dynamic.

Wanted to catch up before I changed my vote.

Unvote
Vote LIzzie

He voted Wombat, who had a pretty decent size train at that point, and then me because he disagreed with my take on Wombat's train.

Lizzie was also one of Lily's targets, so her sheeping the Ape here isn't inherently terrible, but I don't like how she spent almost no time on JC.

Ping! you just fos me, pac, and JC for quick bandwagon votes on Wbt. We see here that your position hasn't changed, you just needed the Ape to give you a little cover. Think I caught some scum this morning.

unvote. Vote Lily

This is solid, but how do you come up with this, then follow it by FOS'ing me? If Lily is scum and needed me for cover, that theory suggests I'm town. Then you FOS me... which suggests you think both Lily and I are scum and the plan was for her to piggy-back my vote like that?

Explain.

This is interesting because it seems like Ape could be trying to anti-correlate himself with Lily.

Mixed evidence overall, but kinda sketched out by Lily.

I'd lay off Jif because scum wins with Loki dead so he's the likely target for them.

Unvote Nae

Vote Lily

With the GF dead the scum team won't be able to hide and if they're a roleblocker, they won't be able to target correctly without knowing which of them is the roleblocker.  I suggest once we get to night that people target Nae if she's not the lynch.  Doggin said that if you're the cop, even though you don't know your role, you'd be told the result.

EWWWWWWW.  If you think JiF is Loki, vote him.  If you don't, STFU about it.

What the hell is this crap.  If you believe JiF is SK then he has to be taken out.  Since when do we let potential SK's live and shoot undeterred.  Especially in this type of a game where no one knows what their role is.

The way he's acting is like he slipped.  Like all he saw was a pretty picture and a lot of words but had no idea what any of it meant. 

I'm torn because I'm not sure he can be that stupid..  but the way he's carrying on the act is bizarre.

Either way if he killed Hallia and "isn't sure if he did it" then he's a liability.  A mental midget with a gun just shooting into a crowd isn't someone I want to keep around till end game.

In theory if we have scum, sk, and a vig we should have seen 3 deaths last night.  without knowing what anyones role is makes it impossible to determine if something was blocked, if there was a vest, etc etc...

Personally, I think JiF is trolling us before he goes on vacation.

Pac, you're not thinking this through. If JiF is a SK, aka Loki, lynching him is doing scum a favor because it's one less person for them to kill.

Let scum use their NK on JiF which means a townie won't be killed by them.

If we have a bead on Loki, we kill him.  Role blindness easily hurts the town more than the scum.  Trying to set up a lynch on JiF with spurious logic when he's gonna be most inactive earns you an FoS.

Alanna,town isn't going blind on NKs because we have dingbat Jif doing the killing. Since he's outed hes easily isolated. JiF has a good chance of killing scum.

We should be scum hunting and Lily is a great choice

How do you know JiF killed anyone?  He targeted Hally if he has a role.  So?

mild ping, assumes the rodent doesn't know lilly isn't scum

I was under the impression he hadn't seen the flip yet and is doing a catchup read?

Ah, I get it now, you're saying I'm operating under the assumption Wombat is town.  Got it.  Yes, Wombat is among my strongest town reads but can't rule anything out at this point.

Did Lily say who she targeted?  Did people make a decision on 80's plan?

No to both questions.  I recognize I have zero credibility but I again have to stress that we at the very least need to be revealing who we targeted when getting run up.  It's the only useful information that the town can provide when defending doesn't work.

It seemed to me Lily was planning on coming in to reveal that information if/when she was close to getting lynched.  But she never did.  She should have just told us that info while she was at L-4 or whatever rather than disappearing.  Oh well, I'm just beating a dead horse at this point.

Ah, I get it now, you're saying I'm operating under the assumption Wombat is town.  Got it.  Yes, Wombat is among my strongest town reads but can't rule anything out at this point.

mine too, but you said it casually and with a level of certainty that pinged a bit

mine too, but you said it casually and with a level of certainty that pinged a bit

Fair point.  You and Wombat are pretty much the only 2 in the game I trust implicitly as being town or at the very least not being on Ape's scum team.  If either of you are Loki, tip o' the cap, won't be getting my vote anytime soon.

(Prepares to be accused of "buddying" with this post)

Yeah and I still think that's a stupid plan. More likely that Loki is 100% for Loki hunting, imo. I'm sure mafia doesn't come on to thread and say "heyyyy let's not scumhunt today!" So why would Loki?

Agree to disagree I guess.

I don't like that you're assuming they knew he was GF, because they wouldn't know each others roles just as they don't know their own. I know people are speculating on roled characters, but that's not really going to get you anywhere because you don't know how Kiv set up the game.

Wait...you think the mafia don't know their own roles just like town doesn't?

Oh ok wow I just checked and it says in the OP they don't so uhh my bad I guess. I don't even remember that being in the OP and I've looked at it several times. Ok so they didn't know Ape was godfather. That changes things.

Irt me liking the vote: I think it was a sensible vote but not from him.

Thank you. That's all I was saying.

I don't see what you're getting at with this last part. Wouldn't overselling it make it ridiculous? With how CTM and others were going on about Ape "flailing" I can see the push on JC to clear him. It's just that what you're saying isn't really enough to take JC out of my scum pile either right now.

I guess you could see it that way.

Call it a hunch based on what I know about Ape.

I could be wrong but that's my take on the situation.

Archived